Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Solar Energy - What would these solar panels power?
- note breath on the winds excellent answer is one quarter of one percent. See why houses aren't covered in solar panels? it's just not a real answer right now,. the rough rule of thumb is $0 per kWh ( for just the panels) you want to produce. You'd need $20,000 in panels and another 0,000 in controllers and inverters and batteries and who knows how much in installation.
- Q:Everything about Solar Panels?!?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:I'm have a DIY solar panel and wanted to use micro inverters?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:Home made solar panel?
- Building your own panels can be an interesting experiment, but if you are looking for solar panels to provide significant, consistent output, you should buy factory made ones. I get lots of calls from people who built their own panels and get a fraction of the advertised output from them. Plus, factory built panels will last 40 - 50 years, with a 25 year warranty, how sure are you that you can build something that can withstand the outdoors for that long? The price of panels has dropped a lot this year, plus with rebates and tax credits, it's getting more affordable.
- Q:List of new solar panel manufactures?
- damn I wish i could help you but I think the United States is too cool for solar I would move to Italy or Germany or China or India if you want a good solar job those guys know how to see into the future of energy
- Q:Is there any way I can get solar panels with my restrictions?
- The big problem is that you cannot force the homeowners association to do anything. I live in a condo with a HOA. We have outside parking spaces. The goonies won't let people run electric lines to parking spaces to charge electric cars. Several years ago, residents had to sue the HOA in court because they would not allow satellite dishes on buildings. The HOA lost. You don't have money to pay an attorney so you are out of luck.
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Solar panels (also known as solar modules) are the core of solar power systems and the most important part of solar power systems.
- Q:how can you make your own solar cells for solar panels?
- DIY okorder.com
- Q:Solar Panel Help Please!?
- I will give you the tools to answer your own question. Here is the solar resource map: rredc.nrel.gov/solar/old_data/nsr... Use it to look up the hours of peak equivalent sunlight per day in your area. For example, let's say it's 5 hours / day. Then per year you get 365 x 5 = 825 hours of sun Your panel is 20 watts, or 0.2 kW So the energy produced per year is 825 x .2 = 383 kWh You'll have to use the proper numbers for your own area, of course. Anyway, you can take that 383 kWh and determine how much it would cost at local electric rates. Never know, on some islands, it's $.00 per kWh. Check with your local electric company for rates.
- Q:solar panels......................................................................?
- hardware store
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range