Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:How to prepare solar panels?
- It's possible to make a DIY homemade solar or wind power turbine to power your home, house, water pump, irrigation system and much more. You don't need to buy expensive wind turbine generator equipment. Trust me these wind power generator equipment cost so much that you could spend years saving to buy a very small unit. I live in a very windy and remote area in Kenya; Africa where it might be another 3 decades before the national power grid finally gets to our horizon. I was about to buy such equipment when I stumbled on a do it yourself manual online that had colorful illustrations of how to make a homemade wind turbine for as low as $200. Compare this to a small turbine unit that goes for no less than $ 3000 and you see what I mean when I say you are better off making one at home.
- Q:How to tie small solar panel system into my house's electircal system?
- Not that simple. The N E C covers electrical systems and your state utility regulators cover what and how you can do it. As a practical consideration the inverter produces power and would have an outlet to tap it. Possibly a standard convenience outlet that is the same as your house devices. The problem is to provide a cord that does NOT have exposed hot conductors when it is plugged in and how do you isolate the system from the power grid. To do this you need both a reverse service device and transfer switch that will isolate the house from the grid while the inverter is operating.
- Q:Can a solar panel work with an inverter?
- Solar panels output a very small amount of current. Even though you're getting 2V from the panels, you aren't getting enough amperage to power even the inverter itself, let alone anything plugged into the inverter. Car batteries are able to be used with inverters because they can crank out enough amps to power the inverter and whatever is plugged into it. Inverters only step up voltages and change DC to AC. They do not increase power (wattage) potential. If you want to plug in a 20W appliance into the inverter, the 2V source must be able to deliver 20W of power regardless of voltage. In pretty much everything solar powered, the panels are used in conjunction with batteries. The solar panels slowly recharge the batteries. The batteries are where most of the power comes from. Nothing is driven directly from the solar panels themselves unless the power requirement is low enough, such as a calculator. Solar panels will have an output rating in watts (W). If the wattage of your inverter plus whatever you plug into it is lower than the panel's output rating, then it can power it directly, provided you have 00% light input into the panel.
- Q:what are bad things about solar panels?
- They require the use of Silicon which requires refining. This process of refining uses non-ecofriendly chemicals. It damages the environment. Solar panels are only about 20-30% efficient whereas coal is around 60-70%. Solar panels require much space for such small output. Do note, that new solar panels are being worked on and that with the correct alignment of solar cells, solar panels may become ~80% efficient, rendering coal useless.
- Q:What type of wires should i use for a solar panel?
- 6 gauge wire would be a good size. Just solder it on and run it wherever you want.
- Q:How to Compare Solar Panels?
- Each okorder.com/ When comparing the cost of different solar panels, bear in mind the variation in return each panel can provide. More expensive solar panels may provide better value for money in the long run. Greater power out.
- Q:Solar panels on the roof?
- Just had them installed on a development of 4 homes and they look goood! So far each user has free electricity during daytime for 3/4 of the year. If you live in a hot country - that's free A/C to keep you cool. The downside is that it is grid-tied so there is no storage, which means that if you use electricity to cook the evening meal - you don't get that free. What we advise to do instead is to make use of slow cookers that cook meals during the day - for FREE, and just serve it up in the evening as it keeps the heat. It would be more effective if you used storage radiators and heated hot water tanks for washing/bathing using it but this hasn't been added yet. It's free power all day - so what is there to complain about? The only catch I have found is that some power companies charge YOU if you export power to the grid - so just watch out for that, and design your system to avoid this if this applies, but most just don't pay anything - so you may as well use what you get.
- Q:How much do solar energy panels cost?
- Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:DIY home solar panels?
- Did okorder.com/ . This will absolutely save yourself!
- Q:question about solar panels....?
- They create electricity from light energy provided by the sun....
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range