Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:environmental benefit of solar panels?
- I'm okorder.com/ I hope this gives you some insight and at least a start. Enjoy.
- Q:Is it worth getting solar panels fitted on my roof?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:Where can I get damaged solar panels?
- Check out home power magazine for the list of vender's. Construction companies typically return damaged panels to the distributor or manufacturer for credit. The companies may have an inventory of goods for sale. Also, check out large insurance companies (Nationwide) to see what they do with panels they write off as catastrophic loss when a homeowner or business files a claim. Hope this helps
- Q:what is the best solar panels to buy?
- In California, if a house is now connected to the grid, typically, they stay connected to the grid even after installing solar electric panels. In this way, no batteries are required to run at night or over cloudy periods. And the house gets credit for energy generated in excess of usage. This scheme also means that you can size your array to only generate a portion of your electrical usage, which is also the usual decision. Since you mention cooling, an air conditioner is a big power drain. We have no A/C, so a modest 3 kW array is enough to supply all our electrical needs. If we had central air conditioning, that number might be doubled or tripled. Your best bet is to contact a local solar installer to do an analysis and quote on your house. How much it costs, and whether you actually will save money in the long run, depends on where you live, and how much electricity you use. Our system cost $2,000 after all rebates and credits.
- Q:why aren't solar panels for your house more affordable?
- Best okorder.com/... Of course sometimes you can get very cheap solar panels if you are in the right place at the right time... A friend of mine got the solar array from one of the road service companies... it had some minor defect so they were replacing it and throwing away the defective one... it still put out a good bit of power and it was free for him... but that is all luck.
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- You can also according to their own needs, according to the power to buy a good package of solar photovoltaic products.
- Q:Why do solar panels burn out?
- You can search on solar panel failure mechanisms for scholarly works. Amorphous silicon thin-film panels go through an annealing, and power drops off after a couple years. This includes most of those flexible rubber mat type panels. That's why those are not used on serious installations. Serious panels intended for rooftop service generally come with a 25-year warranty, suggesting that the technology is more reliable than your washer, dryer, TV, computer, dishwasher, or water heater. One brand of panel had trouble about 0 years ago, but the manufacturer replaced all that were turned in, even paying shipping both ways. It was a problem with that particular model, not the technology. Our polysilicon panels have been on the roof for 3 years, now, and I've seen no sign of wear, yet, either electrically or mechanically.
- Q:How many solar panels?
- A laptop is about 70 to 00 W, and you have two. You also may need to power a router, and modem. So, about 50W to 250W contineous should cover it. To save power when not in use, you can let the display go blank. This will reduce your solar pannel, and battery size, and cost. You will need batteries, and blocking rectifier to store the energy for use at night, and a 300W to 400W inverter. Checkout the link below for purchasing solar equipment. You can only hope to get about 8 to 9 hours of full output from your solar pannels, and 80% efficiency. The laptops will be on and using about 200W for the 8 hours during the charging period. So your pannels, need to produce that plus 2 times more than this amount, so you can charge the batteries for the evening, at the same time. So for 24 hour operation, you will need 200W x8hrs for the laptops, plus (6 hours*70W)/8=340W avg. Total of ~540W for 8 hours. Assuming you use power saving modes when not in use, you can probably get away with 3x60W -- 520W to 600W pannel. ( Thuja is right, a few cloudy days may knock you offline) Batteries. A common low cost ( $40) automotive battery can hold about 40 Amp/hours at 2V. Under load, you may get 35 Amp hours at 0V, which is about 350Watts for one hour. You need about 80W avg for 6 hours, or ~ 2900Watt Hours. Which means you would need 9 automotive batteries. Deep storage batteries cost more, but are more durable. 6*00W pannels, $460*6 ~ $2800 Inverter $70 Batteries $400 Battery cables, rectifier, lugs, connectors $50 There are probably some other hidden costs. I was rooting for you, but it appears to be pricey. Another thing you can do, is to use the new energy efficient RF florescent bulbs for lighting. The color and brightness are excellent, and a 60W bulb only uses about 3W, and they last a lot longer as well.
- Q:there can i get dc solar panels for out side lights?
- They make lights that have solar panels built into them. Due to the solar cell, they can sense when it gets dark and thus switch on the light automatically. Look at Northern Tool or Harbor Freight web sites for ideas.
- Q:How would you connect a solar panel to a fan?
- Solar panel hooked to a battery or two then to a small inverter then to your 20 volt fan ....... Or .... Solar panel to 2 volt battery wired to a 2 volt fan. I use both
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range