Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- Solar power generation There are two ways of solar power generation, one is the light - heat - electricity conversion, the other is the optical - electrical direct conversion.
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- light - heat - dynamic - electric conversion method through the use of solar radiation generated by thermal power, usually by the solar collector will absorb the heat energy into the refrigerant, and then drive the turbine power generation. The latter process is the light-heat transfer process; the latter process is the heat-to-conversion process, which is the same as the conventional thermal power generation.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- monocrystalline silicon market share and a slight increase, and now the market to see the majority of single-crystal silicon cells. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell silicon crystal is very perfect, its optical, electrical and mechanical properties are very uniform, the color of the battery is mostly black or dark, especially for small pieces of small pieces of consumer products.
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- You can also according to their own needs, according to the power to buy a good package of solar photovoltaic products.
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- Polycrystalline silicon solar cell production process and monocrystalline silicon solar cell almost, but the polysilicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency will have to reduce a lot of its photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 12% (
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- Because the MPPT controller has a wider input voltage range, it can also convert multiple voltages into current charge and better protect the battery.
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- Classification of solar cells: Currently on the market of solar cells into amorphous silicon and crystalline silicon. Crystalline silicon can be divided into polysilicon and monocrystalline silicon. From the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the three materials is: monocrystalline silicon (up to 17%)> polysilicon (12 ~ 15%)> amorphous silicon (about 5%).
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Solar panels because of low power, and the output voltage is extremely unstable, not suitable for load.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- Solar cells are a pair of light response and can convert light energy into electrical devices. There are many kinds of materials to produce photovoltaic effects, such as: monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon, amorphous silicon, gallium arsenide, selenium and other copper. Their power generation principle is basically the same, now the crystal as an example to describe the process of photovoltaic power generation.P-type crystalline silicon doped with phosphorus can be N-type silicon, the formation of P-N junction.
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- At present, monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 15%, the highest reached 24%, which is all types of solar cells in the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest, but the production cost is so large that it can not be a large number of extensive And commonly used. Since monocrystalline silicon is typically coated with tempered glass and waterproof resin, it is rugged and durable for up to 15 years and up to 25 years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range