I. PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
Solar controller is control device which can control solar panel and transform solar energy into electricity then store to the battery bank. Solar controller is the most important part in off-grid system, whose performance has much effect on life expectancy and operation of the whole system, especially the battery expectancy. Or battery service life will be shortened by over charge or over discharge.
II. PERFORMANCE FEATURES
Superior military-grade components to ensure the product stability.
Perfect protection function, thus the system has higher reliability.
Check and set all operation parameters as requirement from LCD display.
PWM stepless unload mode, which burn the excess power into Dump load, making the battery charging in best status.
III. APPLICATION AREAS
Standalone Photovoltaic power station
Standalone Domestic household photovoltaic power system
Mobil communication base stations, expressway and other non-residential regions.
Coastal islands, remote mountainous, border posts for regions shortage of or without electricity.
Government demonstration projects, landscape lighting project etc.
IV. 3KW TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
Rated battery power
Rated solar input power
Floating charge voltage
Max Open Circuit Voltage
(L x W x H)
Battery over charge; battery anti-reverse-connection; solar reverse charge protection; solar anti-reverse-connection; lightning protection.
0~93%, without condensing
In order to serve our customers better, our company can adjust parameter configuration according to customer’s requirement.
Ø Temperature compensation function
Ø Dry-connect output signal function
Ø RS communication function
Ø Ethernet Module
Ø SD card storage module
Ø RS485-USB converter
Ø RS485-RS232 converter
Ø RS232-USB converter
Friendly reminder: Customers, who will order the solar controller, need to provide the following information
Ø Rated battery voltage
Ø Rated solar power
Ø With or without additional functions
- Q:How to choose a solar controller
- And you have this system has two loads, you want to separate the controller, you can choose a dual controller! And so on and so on, more details can be consulted with me
- Q:The principle of solar controller
- The controller is divided into square matrix (series, parallel) and DC-DC conversion (with MPPT and no MPPT). The principle of withdrawal is the controller to detect the voltage of the battery, when the set value to withdraw from the square: parallel type of Chiang out of the square in parallel to the controller on the dummy load; series directly to the square open circuit. DC-DC conversion type: some parameters will be cured to the controller (usually the charging voltage is set to 55.2V), the square output voltage through the converter fixed to the set value to the battery charge; with MPPT with the above function , But also through the internal MPPT module to track the maximum power point of the matrix so that the matrix has been working in the solar cell's maximum operating point.
- Q:What is the meaning of the DC load above the solar controller?
- Lamp or load class is DC DC12V / 24V / 36V / 48V, etc. If you want to AC load AC220V lamps or other, you need to add a DC-AC inverter in the middle.
- Q:What is the system voltage of the solar controller?
- General solar energy is now used LED lights, because the solar power is limited, with LED more power, the general 3, 4 watts when the general lights a 20 watts of brightness.
- Q:What are the solar controller models?
- You that the controller is the manufacturer, go to their website under the instructions can be
- Q:Solar controller 10a, a represents what
- A, represents the current. Indicates the current that is allowed to pass during operation of the controller.
- Q:Solar controller red light flashing
- Red light on behalf of the system failure, the specific failure is what depends on the controller manufacturer how to set, the general failure are: undervoltage, overvoltage, overload, short circuit, over temperature and so on.
- Q:What is a solar controller?
- Solar controller uses high-speed CPU microprocessor and high-precision A / D analog-to-digital converter, is a computer data acquisition and monitoring and control system. It can collect the working data of the PV station in real time, obtain the working information of the PV station at any time, and accumulate the historical data of the PV station in detail, and provide the accurate and reliable evaluation of the reliability of the PV system design and the reliability of the quality of the inspection system Full basis. In addition, the solar controller also has a serial communication data transmission function, can be a number of photovoltaic systems sub-station for centralized management and remote control.
- Q:How does the solar controller set up Sheung Shui?
- Click the timer key, there are addition and subtraction keys can be set, the specific I did not use Norit big, do not know, you still consult their customer service department, the instructions should also have.
- Q:How the solar panels with the controller
- Light control on + delay off - open delay + light control off the double time mode: the work process is open when the dark load (light control on), delay to set the first time after the closure of the load, turn off the load After the day until the day before the set of the second time to open the load again, to the dawn when the load off (light control off), the night when the load is closed to save power. The controller uses fuzzy control to automatically identify and effectively correct the darkness to the dawn of the entire night time, that is, according to the length of the night to automatically adjust the time to close the load at night to ensure that the load only in the dark and before dawn Set the time period to open, the other time is closed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range