I. PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
Solar controller is control device which can control solar panel and transform solar energy into electricity then store to the battery bank. Solar controller is the most important part in off-grid system, whose performance has much effect on life expectancy and operation of the whole system, especially the battery expectancy. Or battery service life will be shortened by over charge or over discharge.
II. PERFORMANCE FEATURES
Superior military-grade components to ensure the product stability.
Perfect protection function, thus the system has higher reliability.
Check and set all operation parameters as requirement from LCD display.
PWM stepless unload mode, which burn the excess power into Dump load, making the battery charging in best status.
III. APPLICATION AREAS
Standalone Photovoltaic power station
Standalone Domestic household photovoltaic power system
Mobil communication base stations, expressway and other non-residential regions.
Coastal islands, remote mountainous, border posts for regions shortage of or without electricity.
Government demonstration projects, landscape lighting project etc.
IV. 3KW TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
Rated battery power
Rated solar input power
Floating charge voltage
Max Open Circuit Voltage
(L x W x H)
Battery over charge; battery anti-reverse-connection; solar reverse charge protection; solar anti-reverse-connection; lightning protection.
0~93%, without condensing
In order to serve our customers better, our company can adjust parameter configuration according to customer’s requirement.
Ø Temperature compensation function
Ø Dry-connect output signal function
Ø RS communication function
Ø Ethernet Module
Ø SD card storage module
Ø RS485-USB converter
Ø RS485-RS232 converter
Ø RS232-USB converter
Friendly reminder: Customers, who will order the solar controller, need to provide the following information
Ø Rated battery voltage
Ø Rated solar power
Ø With or without additional functions
- Q:What is the power of the solar controller?
- For example: 12V10A controller, then the solar panel over the current is not more than 10A, the solar panel power is not more than 120W, useful DC load, then the DC load is not more than 80W
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Float control point voltage: the general charge is completed, the battery is also standing for some time, so that the end voltage naturally fall, when the drop to the "maintenance voltage" point, it entered the float state, are currently using PWM (both Pulse width modulation), similar to the "trickle charge" (that is, a small current charge), a low battery voltage to charge a little, a low charge on the point, an share of a place to avoid the battery temperature continues to rise, This is very good for the battery, because the internal temperature of the battery charge and discharge a great impact. In fact, the PWM method is mainly designed to stabilize the battery terminal voltage, by adjusting the pulse width to reduce the battery charge current. This is a very scientific charge management system. Specifically, at the end of the charge, when the remaining capacity of the battery (SOC)> 80%, it is necessary to reduce the charging current to prevent excessive release (oxygen, hydrogen and acid gas) due to overcharging.
- Q:Solar controller one machine how
- You should include a charge and inverter as one of the machines. This product is also very good, but for many users is not very applicable, such as I hope to enter the input, but the output power can not meet, and configure the inverter is more waste. If your needs and configuration just right, it is still relatively easy to use. The cost of the above is higher.
- Q:What is the meaning of the DC load above the solar controller?
- Solar controller, there are two major functions, one is used to charge the battery, this is the solar input function. One for the battery discharge, this is the output function. Used to charge is to prevent the electric overshoot is too full, the battery charge bad. Used to discharge is to prevent the discharge too much, the battery damage. Because the battery can not overshoot, too. Discharge, it depends on what the load discharge
- Q:What are the solar controller models?
- Contact manufacturers, different manufacturers adjustable model is not the same as our company is this model: (light control + time control, time control, testing three models) Beijing reed hi Yuan New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- Q:Solar water heater controller power screen is not displayed
- Check the circuit, if the circuit is good, then you have to get the seller to see, because you know where is bad, you no tool material, can not change.
- Q:How the solar controller wiring,
- Open the panel below the lid, which has a post, there are marked, facing the annotation is what to pick on the line!
- Q:How the inverter is connected to the solar controller
- At present, the general 12V inverter is not 2000W. Solar controller separation network and grid, do not know what you say.
- Q:What is a solar controller?
- The controller is the microcomputer on the water valve above the show solar water tank temperature control Sheung Shui to a certain level of electronic valve will automatically shut down the water is not on the water level to the most electronic valve will automatically open the solar water tank temperature is higher than 75 degrees above the water tank That is, no water, the electronic valve will not open to avoid solar vacuum tube break
- Q:How does the solar controller set up Sheung Shui?
- Solar water, heating is fully automatic operation, so users do not have to do any operation. The user can use the "SET" key to adjust the Beijing time and all-weather timing Sheung Shui, regular heating time, use ← left shift, right shift key to select the adjustment items, use ↑ to rise, ↓ down key to adjust the parameters, press "SET" Sheung Shui, heating, heat preservation, cycle key can start the corresponding function, after starting, Sheung Shui, heating, insulation, cycle icon flashing. The user continues to hold down the "SET" key to restore all parameters of the all-weather mode set by the factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range