Properties of the solar charge controller
1. Design for off-grid solar power system.
2. Applicable to different kinds of batteries.
3. Modular design with simple structure and easy maintenance.
4. Automatic power control function.
5. LCD display: Solar panel current, solar panel voltage, solar panel power, battery group voltage, charge current.
6. Perfect protection function: Solar reverse charge protection, Solar reverse connection protection, Battery reverse connection protection, Battery overcharge protection, Battery over current protection etc ,thus the system has higher reliability.
Technical parameters of the solar charge controller
Battery group rated voltage
PV open circuit voltage(Vdc)
PV Rated current
PV Max. power
Input DC Voltage Range(Vdc)
Input PV module road number
Auto stop charge, auto recharge voltage; Protection: connecting contrary, over current, short circuit, over heat etc.
solar panel voltage, solar panel current, solar panel power, battery voltage, charge current
Floating Charge Voltage （adjustable）
Stop charge voltage
Voltage drop between PV and battery
Max itself power consumption
Work environment temperature
＜90% No condensation
The rated power should be reduced when it is higher
Degree of protection
Forced air cooling
*Communication interface (optional)
Package size (mm)
Wood case, 750*380*590mm
*Above parameter only for reference. Could be custom made to user specifications.
- Q:What is the power of the solar controller?
- For example: 12V10A controller, then the solar panel over the current is not more than 10A, the solar panel power is not more than 120W, useful DC load, then the DC load is not more than 80W
- Q:What is the meaning of the 30A solar controller?
- Control the superscript of the current should be in accordance with the rated current to the target, rather than the maximum current. That is: the other side of the discharge or charge when the rated current is 30A. If you explain the controller is the maximum current, the basic is substandard products.
- Q:What is the meaning of the DC load above the solar controller?
- Because the controller output function, such as the switch, then the battery is DC energy, so if the direct output, can only take the DC load, can work properly, if you want to work on the AC load, then the need to connect the controller output DC Inverter, so that the AC load can work. My space has a lot of information about the solar system, welcome to come to view
- Q:Solar controller does not heat how to heat
- This can only rely on the sun to pull. Sun drying water is not enough water, you can only install a heating tube pull! Also choose a thick power cord. Thin line not work. Control can not pass your controller, an external air switch on it.
- Q:What is the system voltage of the solar controller?
- The system voltage is the voltage you use the battery, such as 12V or 24V. According to your overall configuration, if your battery is a working voltage of 18V, then the system voltage can only use 12V, 36V is used on the 24V.
- Q:How to adjust the solar controller
- The controller through the computer chip on the battery terminal voltage, discharge current, ambient temperature and other parameters related to the battery capacity of the sample, through the special control model calculation, to achieve the characteristics of the battery discharge rate, temperature compensation correction of high efficiency, high accuracy rate control , And adopted a high efficiency PWM battery charging mode, to ensure that the battery work in the best condition, greatly extending the battery life. With a variety of work patterns, output mode selection, to meet the various needs of users.
- Q:How the solar controller wiring,
- The lid open, there is a row of posts, the above will mark the solenoid valve, the signal line red or yellow or yellow, blue and green, there may be accompanied by tropical, electric heating, the corresponding connected on the line.
- Q:Choose a solar controller which need to have a few conditions
- To buy a solar controller must know the power of the solar panel and the load power to be used to determine the controller's charging current and discharge current. General solar controller are 12v / 24v automatic identification. Discharge current = load power / 12v, charge current = battery power / battery board voltage. The voltage of the panel can be set with the multimeter DC. The short-circuit current of the panel uses a clamp meter to test the current. So the battery power = voltage * current, basically know the power of the solar panel. The battery charge current will know. The current range of the controller is greater than the charging current of the solar panel and the discharge current of the load.
- Q:How does the solar controller set up Sheung Shui?
- Press and hold the water level key for 3 seconds, hear the "drop" sound, the display temperature of the two digits and the "time to add water" indicator light at the same time flashing, repeat the water level key to set the time to add water time. Set the time in Beijing plus the number of hours set into the regular water, such as set at 12 o'clock in the hour, regularly at 8 o'clock every day on the water, set the number of hours 20 (range 00-23), wait 5 seconds to automatically save and exit the "regular water" indicator light is on, the regular water function takes effect, after 8 o'clock every day will start the regular water. To cancel the time to add water: hold the water level key for 3 seconds, hear the "drop" after the "time to add water" indicator off, the time to add water function to cancel.
- Q:How the solar panels with the controller
- Battery status indication: When the battery voltage is in the normal range, the status indicator (2) is green; if the status indicator is green slow flashing; when the battery voltage drops to undervoltage, the status indicator turns orange; when the battery When the voltage continues to decrease to the overdischarge voltage, the status indicator (2) turns red, and the controller will automatically turn off the output to remind the user to replenish the power in time. When the battery voltage returns to the normal operating range, the output enable action will be automatically enabled and the status indicator (2) will turn green;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range