|Packaging Detail:||Standard export carton for container order, extra pallet for LCL.|
|Delivery Detail:||15-20 days for 300KW after recept of deposit|
250w solar panel
CE, ISO9001,TUV approved
7-15 days delivery for 120KW
20 years product guarantee
carbon free energy solar cell 250w 260w monocrystalline silicon solar panel ,TUV,CE
EJ60M is a good selling type. It features A-grade high efficiency monocrystalline solar cells and is assembled in compliance with EJAI’s unique quality standards. Featuring 60 6” solar cells, the EJ60M not only is a preferred option for residential systems, but also proved to be a great match for commercial and large-scale applications
Maximum Power (Pmax)
Power Density (Wp/m2)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-Circuit Current (Isc)
No. of Diodes
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT)
FAQ:Could you introduce your company ?
CNBM is a China state owned company ,one of Global Fortune 500 .
- Q:Many people said the usage of solar cell can reduce the cost overall, but does anyone agree with me that it actually cost a lot to operate a solar cell system?
- Yes, I agree with you in this way because it is true that operating the solar cell system cost a lot.
- Q:Where can I get the most accurate information about solar cells?
- Go talk to the professor who majored in solar cells.
- Q:Is A grade better than the B grade when we buy the poly solar cells.
- Poly Solar Cells B Grade might not sound very competitive to the purchasing managers who are purchasing the poly solar cells in the market, but that’s what I need.
- Q:What should I know about the Crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells?
- Crystalline silicon (c-Si) is the crystalline forms of silicon, either multicrystalline silicon (multi-Si) consisting of small crystals, or monocrystalline silicon (mono-Si), a continuous crystal. Crystalline silicon is the dominant semiconducting material used in photovoltaic technology for the production of solar cells.
- Q:How can the huge solar cells be applied into the market?
- It depends on the market needs for large electricity needs.
- Q:What is Solar Cell Technology?
- A newly-developed technology which can help us get a lot energy from the sunlight.
- Q:How does solar cell technology apply to our daily life?
- It is used in different ways, such as electricity, water supply, etc.
- Q:What are the 3 things you need to know before you start to make solar cells?
- I remembered I made solar cells with my dad when I was 10 years old, and all I can remember now are the difficulties in getting the silicon working properly.
- Q:Where can I buy the 156x156mm high efficiency poly solar cells assembly?
- 156x156mm high efficiency poly solar cells assembly is usually very easy to get, all you need to do is to post your need online, and the suppliers will come to you.
- Q:I am a purchasing manager for a EPC engineering company, and we are planning to purchasing some 4bb solar cells for one of our project in Taiwan, can I get a quotation online?
- Welcome to visit our company website for more information about the wholesale 3bb and 4bb polycrystalline and monocrystalline pv silicon solar cell price made in Taiwan and china mainland.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range