||Output Voltage (V):
Daily use reference
TV 70W x 4 hours
Lighting 30W x 6 hours
Fan 50W x 6 hours
Laptop 60W x 2 hours
Total loading power: 210W
Total power consumption per day: 880Wh (0.88kWh/day)
AC solar power system consists of solar batteries, solar controller, battery, inverter components.
Used to solve rural or remote areas without electricity, such as highland, island, pastoral, villas, border posts and other military and civilian life electricity.
Polycrystalline solar panel
2pcs 75Wp parallel
Max. solar panel charging voltage
Max. solar panel charging current
Pure sine wave 300W
Inverter peak start
Inverter output voltage/frequency
Inverter AC charger
Solar charge controller
Steel box of zinc-plated and lacquer-coated
Deep cycle maintenance free
1 x 12V 100Ah
Packing for solar panel
Packing for integrated solar charge control inverter cabinet
Packing for battery
Whole system per set
Optional monitoring software
CD-ROM for computer and SNMP card for internet
1. How do I decide which system is right for me ?
For protection from long outages, include a generator or solar panels in your Must solar system. Shorter outages can be handled by a battery-only system.
2. Where my system will be installed ?
Must solar systems are usually wall-mounted near a home's main electrical (circuit breaker) panel.
3. How do I install my system ?
A solar backup inverter is connected to a home electric system , we will supply detailed installation manual and videos for our customers .
- Q:What is the system voltage of solar panels
- Solar panels are the most basic components of photovoltaic power generation systems and products. Its main role is to convert solar energy into electricity stored in batteries.
- Q:How about the price of solar power generation system
- Photovoltaic power generation system can not buy cheap, cheap product quality is not good to use expensive. Photovoltaic power generation system can be used to invest in financial products, general household photovoltaic system 7~9 can recover the cost of power system can be used for more than 25 years, 25 years after the power attenuation of about 20%, if the poor quality of the products are generally 2~3 years can be reduced by 20% and must keep their eyes open several more formal manufacturers so when buying light V system, quality quality assurance production factory.
- Q:Solar photovoltaic system
- State subsidies for distributed PV policy: distributed generation price subsidies by 0.42 yuan / kWh (subsidies for a period of 20 years), distributed photovoltaic power generation system of power grid, power grid enterprises in accordance with the local coal-fired power by electricity (0.44 yuan /kWh) acquisition.
- Q:How to calculate the income of photovoltaic system
- Hypothesis: 1 my peak electricity price of 1 yuan / degree, the flat price of $0.7 / degree, the local coal desulfurization unit benchmark price of 0.4 yuan / degree. 2 my home at noon to 1 points solar power generation of 90 degrees, power consumption of 40 degrees; in the afternoon from 5 to 6 solar power generation of 10 degrees, power consumption of 60 degrees. Results: 1 according to the total solar energy power generation and the total energy consumption calculation two times my solar power electricity is 100 degrees, 100 degrees, more than electricity difference is zero; so I save electricity 85 yuan, receive subsidies 35 yuan, the total revenue of 100kWh * [(1 + 0.7) /2 + /kWh = 0.35 yuan) 120 yuan.
- Q:Solar PV systems
- Article 1 in order to regulate the construction of distributed photovoltaic power generation project management, promote distributed photovoltaic applications, according to the "People's Republic of China renewable energy law", "People's Republic of China, People's Republic of China" power law "administrative licensing law", and the "State Council on a number of opinions" to promote the healthy development of the PV industry, these measures are formulated.
- Q:What are the main features of solar photovoltaic systems
- Compared with the commonly used thermal power generation system, the advantages of photovoltaic power generation:No danger of depletion; safe and reliable, no noise, no pollution, absolutely clean (pollution-free); not subject to geographical distribution of the resources, can take advantage of the building roof; for example, areas without electricity, and complex terrain area; no fuel consumption and the erection of transmission line can be on-site power supply high quality energy;; users emotionally receptive; the construction period is short, get energy to spend a short time.
- Q:Solar power generation system how to choose?
- To choose the right, we must first understand the composition of the system and the core of the power generation. Solar power system consists of solar panels or solar module, inverter, bracket, distribution box, cable and other accessories. The core components are solar modules and inverters, which directly determine how much electricity is generated and how many years to come. 5KW system, in the summer when the maximum amount of light radiation can be issued 23 days a day or so.
- Q:What are the devices needed for PV systems?
- Solar photovoltaic power generation system is mainly composed of solar cell matrix, controller, battery, inverter and other equipment
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of small-scale solar power generation system?
- There are intermittent and random ground application, power generation and climatic conditions in the night or rainy days have little or no power; lower power density, under standard conditions, the solar radiation intensity on the ground received for 1000W/M^2. Large scale use, the need to occupy a larger area; the price is still more expensive, for conventional power generation 3~15 times, the initial investment is high.
- Q:What are the components of the solar photovoltaic system?
- Photovoltaic system is composed of solar cell array, battery, charge and discharge controller, inverter, AC distribution cabinet, automatic solar tracking system, automatic solar module dust removal system and other equipment. The equipment is in the light (either sunlight or other light generated by the light) case, battery to absorb the light, the two ends of the cell appeared heterocharge accumulation, namely "photo voltage", which is "photovoltaiceffect". Under the effect of the photovoltaic effect, both ends of the solar cell produce electromotive force, which converts light energy into electrical energy, which is an energy conversion device. Silicon solar cells are generally divided into monocrystalline silicon solar cells, polycrystalline silicon solar cells and amorphous silicon solar cells three
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range