Sodium Nitrite White Powder Construction Chemical
sodium nitrite 99% min.
|Place of Origin:|
Agriculture Grade,Food Grade,Industrial Grade
white or yellowish crystal
as raw material for the making of nitrocompounds, azo dyes; as mordant
sodium nitrite 99% min.
sodium nitrite 99% min.
White or slight yellow crystal. Molecular formula NaNO2,molecular weight 69.00.
Specific gravity 2.168. Melting point 271℃.
[Quality] Specifications: (GB2367-90)
Sodium nitrite %
Sodium nitrate %
Water insoluble content %
This product is used as fabric dyeing mordant, silk andlinen bleach, metal heat treatment agent,
electroplating corrosion inhibitor,chemical analytical reagent, medical vasodilator and the raw material
toproduce potassium nitrite, nitrocompounds and azo dyes, etc.
PP woven bag lined with PE film moisture-proof bag.Sealed with sewing machine.
Net weight 50kg or 25kg.
1.Q: What is MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 1 TON.
2.Q: Could you offer free sample?
A: We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
3.Q: What about your packing?
A: For liquid: Flexitank, or IBC tank 1000L
For powder:Woven fabric bag with plastic film liner( 25kg or 1000kg)
Clients’ packing is workable.
4.Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 150000 tons/Year.
5.Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received deposit or L/C at sight.
- Q:Fitness body side, the body protein exceeded, inorganic salt normal, how can I do?
- This is not accurate, the reference, I measured is 12.3, the normal range is 9.8 to 11.8kg it! You see your normal range, estimated machine different
- Q:Potassium chloride is called a mineral salt. What sort of chemical is a mineral..?
- all metals like potassium,sodium,iron,magnecium etc are minerals
- Q:Relation between salt concentration and amount of drops of saltwater on a penny?
- The source below says inorganic salts increase surface tension. In the present case increasing the concentration of salt (and so increasing the surface tension) would result in an increase in the number of drops being held on the surface of the penny.
- Q:The effect of inorganic salts on the human body
- The distribution of inorganic salts in the human body is extremely uneven. For example, calcium and phosphorus are mostly in hard tissue such as bone and teeth, iron is concentrated in red blood cells, iodine is concentrated in the thyroid, barium is concentrated in adipose tissue, cobalt is concentrated in hematopoietic organs, and zinc is concentrated in muscle tissue.
- Q:What is inorganic salt
- Inorganic salts are important for the structure of tissues and cells. Hard tissues such as bones and teeth are mostly composed of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium, and soft tissue contains more potassium. The inorganic salt ions in the body fluid regulate the permeability of the cell membrane, control the water, maintain normal osmotic pressure and acid-base balance, and help transport the general element to the body, participate in nerve activity and muscle contraction. Some are inorganic or organic compounds that are involved in many important physiologic functions, which are constituents of enzymes that make up enzymes, hormones, vitamins, proteins and nucleic acids, or as activators of various enzyme systems. For example: to maintain the heart and brain activity, to help the formation of antibodies, play a useful role in the human body.
- Q:are acids, bases, salts and oxides belong to inorganic compound?
- I think organic compunds are anything with Carbon(C), although I really don't know.
- Q:The presence of inorganic salts
- The presence of inorganic salts is mostly present in the ionic state in a small number of compounds
- Q:The importance of water and inorganic salts to life is reflected in those aspects
- The role of water: 1. as a good solvent to dissolve nutrients and metabolic wastes, involved in the metabolism of body fluids. 2. To provide the water environment required for cell survival. 3. As some of the reaction of raw materials, such as photosynthesis, protein hydrolysis . 4. Is divided into the combination of water and free water constitute the two major forms of cells. 5. Plant to help carry out the role of transpiration heat
- Q:What is the relationship between electronegativity and the solubility of a inorganic salts?
- The higher the electronegativity, the stronger the acid would be... Therefore it would be more soluble. take NaCl (common table salt) as an example. The difference between Na's electronegativity and Cl's electronegativity is very high so NaCl is a very soluble salt. The only exception is HF - it is a weak acid - it dissociates very weakly because O-H bonds cannot break H-F bonds which are very strong.
- Q:RO reverse osmosis water machine can remove impurities in the water, that the body will not be due to lack of minerals and malnutrition?
- Dr. Henry A. Schroeder, the world's mineral authority, says that the minerals required by the human body are present in the water, meaning nothing more than those that exist in food.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range