Sodium Nitrite White Powder Construction Chemical
sodium nitrite 99% min.
|Place of Origin:|
Agriculture Grade,Food Grade,Industrial Grade
white or yellowish crystal
as raw material for the making of nitrocompounds, azo dyes; as mordant
sodium nitrite 99% min.
sodium nitrite 99% min.
White or slight yellow crystal. Molecular formula NaNO2,molecular weight 69.00.
Specific gravity 2.168. Melting point 271℃.
[Quality] Specifications: (GB2367-90)
Sodium nitrite %
Sodium nitrate %
Water insoluble content %
This product is used as fabric dyeing mordant, silk andlinen bleach, metal heat treatment agent,
electroplating corrosion inhibitor,chemical analytical reagent, medical vasodilator and the raw material
toproduce potassium nitrite, nitrocompounds and azo dyes, etc.
PP woven bag lined with PE film moisture-proof bag.Sealed with sewing machine.
Net weight 50kg or 25kg.
1.Q: What is MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 1 TON.
2.Q: Could you offer free sample?
A: We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
3.Q: What about your packing?
A: For liquid: Flexitank, or IBC tank 1000L
For powder:Woven fabric bag with plastic film liner( 25kg or 1000kg)
Clients’ packing is workable.
4.Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 150000 tons/Year.
5.Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received deposit or L/C at sight.
- Q:Plant needs the largest amount of the three major inorganic salts have any effect
- Q:anybody here knows the difference of organic iron salt (ex. F.gluconate) vs inorganic (ex. F.sulfate)?
- It it's organic, then the anion (the negative ion) is the conjugate base of an organic acid. If it's inorganic, then the original acid was inorganic (like H2SO4 making sulphates).
- Q:Urine in the inorganic salt content is higher than the original urine
- Because the original urine to be re-absorption
- Q:What is the most important inorganic salt in plant growth?
- The inorganic salts required by plants are nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium containing inorganic salts, and if any lack of plants will affect the normal growth of plants, nitrogen is a component of many important organic compounds in the body, such as protein, nucleic acid, chlorophyll , Enzymes, vitamins, alkaloids and some hormones contain nitrogen. Nitrogen is also the basis of genetic material in all organisms, the most important protein, it is often in the center of metabolic activity.Now is to limit the growth of plants and the formation of the primary Factor. It also has a significant effect on improving the quality of the product.K2 is dissolved in the plant juice, and its main function is related to the metabolism of the plant.The content of phosphorus in the plant is second only to nitrogen and potassium, Phosphorus plays an important role in plant nutrition. Almost all important organic compounds in plants contain phosphorus. Phosphorus is involved in photosynthesis, respiration, energy storage and delivery, cell division, cell enlargement and other processes in plants.
- Q:What are organic and inorganic salts?
- An organic salt is a salt containing an organic ion ( carbon atoms ) The reaction product of an organic acid and an inorganic base, for example, sodium acetate (CH3COONa) from the reaction of acetic acid (CH3COOH) and sodium hydroxide (NaOH). The Organic ion, here, is CH3COO- Inorganic compounds come principally from mineral sources of non-biological origin. The modern definition of inorganic compounds often includes all metal-containing compounds, even those found in living systems. So, Inorganic salts are salts of such elements (salts that don't contain carbon atoms) For eg: NaCl, KCl, BaCl2, Al2SO4, etc
- Q:RO reverse osmosis water machine can remove impurities in the water, that the body will not be due to lack of minerals and malnutrition?
- Early society has not yet entered the era of industrial development, then the life of drinking tap water pollution, but also relatively clean, in the case of completely pollution-free, of course, stored in the water only a trace of beneficial minerals on the human body, through our daily life But now the industrial development, destruction of our water, we can not for the slightest beneficial to the human body of minerals, and to absorb a lot of harmful substances in the body it! Moreover, the minerals in the water and the water in the water, Is not the main source of human needs, we can get from the daily diet of the human body needs 99.9% of the minerals, water contains organic matter, inorganic matter is not necessarily absorbed by the human body, or even harmful is not necessarily.
- Q:Can you die breathing in salt?
- The boiling point of inorganic salts is extremely high due to the strength of their ionic bonds. The temperatures will kill you.
- Q:Children eat what to add the body of inorganic salts
- Such as fruits, vegetables, beans or soy products, kelp, eggs and so on. Eat hot and humid food: watermelon, bitter gourd, peach, ebony, strawberry, tomatoes, cucumber, mung bean and so on.
- Q:Does the inorganic salt affect the gpc molecular weight results?
- GPC determination of molecular weight through the column when the molecular size of the molecular peak, the molecular weight of the early comparison of the peak, that is relatively large molecules in the GPC pillars can not pass, pass the molecules were detected out of the peak, This molecular weight is not absolute, since the GPC determination is actually the size of the molecule rather than the size of the molecule, and of course it is also possible to approximate the molecular weight of the molecular weight of the molecule. Large; exactly how their relationship, with GPC can not be determined, only through the standard liquid molecular weight to compare, this result is relative, not absolute.
- Q:What is the physiological function of inorganic calcium
- Maintain the life of cells and organisms
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range