Order On-line Tracking
Sodium Naphthalene Sulphonate
Sodium Naphthalene Formaldehyde is light yellow to yellow-brown powder, an anionic surfactant. sodium
naphthalene formaldehyde is soluble in water, acid, alkali and hard water, good dispersion properties. With
protein and polyamide fibers have affinity.
Mainly used to coloring for vat dyes, reactive dyes, acid dyes, acid staining pad or pigment pad dyeing of the
dispersing agent, as a auxiliaries for vat dyes's powder or sizing agent. Also used staining to levelling agent and
auxiliary tanning agent in leather industry.
No corrosion products on steel. Widely used in concrete works, precast, sleepers, bridges, tunnels, military
engineering, hydraulic engineering, port and airstrip, high-rise building, etc.
|No||Index items||No||Index items|
|1||Net starch fluidity (mm)||≥ 250 %||4||Content of cl-(%)||≤ 0.3％|
|2||Solids content (%)||≥ 93 %||5||Na2SO4 content (%)||≤ 5 %|
|3||PH Value||7 - 9||6||surface tension (n/m)|| (71±1)×10-3|
Features and Benefits
1. Water reducing rate is above 10%, it can also improve concrete flowability without increase water consumption.
2. Improve concrete workability. It can reduce cement consumption for 5-10% while keep the same compressive strength and slump value.
3. No chloride ion, no corrosion to the steel bar.
4. Improve concrete impermeability, compactability, freezing resistance and durability.
5. Reduce cement initial heat of hydration.
6. It is compatible with pumping agent to obtain retarding effect.
Packaging and storage:
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|