Order On-line Tracking
A spray dried fermented sodium lignosulfonate derived spruce wood sulphite liquor. It is a kind of natural anionic surface active agent processed with sulfurous acid pulping waste through advanced production technology. It is an aqueous solution of modified lignosulfonates containing a catalyst which promotes more complete hydration of port-land cement. It does not contain calcium chloride.
Yellow brownish or brownish powder
5.5 ~ 8.5
Water insoluble matter (%)
Reductive matter (%)
Calcium and Magnesium content (%)
Air content (%)
Lignosulfonate content (%)
1. Water reducing rate is above 10%, it can also improve concrete flowability without increase water consumption.
2. Improve concrete workability. It can reduce cement consumption for 5-10% while keep the same compressive strength and slump value.
3. No chloride ion, no corrosion to the steel bar.
Application and Additional rate
1. The recommended addition rate of this product is 0.2-0.3% of cement quantity.
2. It has highest performance while prepared as water solution (mixing 40g powder with 60 water, the additional rate of liquid is 0.5-0.75% of cement material quantity).
For powder: Woven fabric bag with plastic liner. Net weight: 25kg +/- 0.13 kg.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|