CAS NO: 7681-52-9
Chemical Formula: NaClO
Molecular Weight: 74.44
Appearance: Yellow transparent Liquid
Available Chlorine: 8%-16%
NaOH: 1% Max
Class: 8 UN NO: 1791 PG:III
Disinfection for swimming pool, drinking water, cooling tower and sewage and waste water, food, and farming, hospital, school, station and household etc
Good bleaching and oxidation in paper and dye industry.
Normal Packing: 30kg drum, 1200kg IBC Tank
Bleaching powder, Hypochlorous Acid, Calcium Salt; Losantin; Calcium Hypochloride; Chlorinated lime.
Appearance white or light-grey power,granule, mixed,tablet
Yearly Loss of Chlorine:
Calcium Chloride :
Normally in plastic or steel drums lined with inner per bag of 45-50kg II class net each .Can be adaptable in terms of various requirements.
QUANTITY PER CONTAINER:
20MTS/20’FCL(NON-PALLETIZED) for ocean shipping;
50MTS/WAGON(NON-PALLETIZED) for train shipping;
HANDLING & STORAGE:
1)Should be stored in cool and dry warehouse away from heating sources and avoid direct sunlight.
2) In transportation, contact with such should be avoided as sunlight, heating, moisture, organics, oil and acids.
How to handle in case of leakage: Collect in time and seal properly.
Measures in case of emergency: Wash with thin soda water or diluted ammonia
water in case of skin-burning.
Fire Extinguishing Methods: Sand, CO2 foam can be used. Sulphate
extinguisher is forbidden.
1. For bleaching purpose of wood pulp, silk, cloth and fibre.
2. Disinfection and water-treatment.
3. Disinfectan for chemical poisonous and radiative substance.
- Q:Will the catalyst change in the chemical reaction?
- The catalyst is actually involved in the chemical reaction, the catalyst is added to the reaction, becomes the other material, and then the reaction becomes back, and appears to have no change, actually involved in the change, but the end result the catalyst did not change
- Q:What is the definition and function of the catalyst in chemistry?
- Definition: in the chemical reaction can change the chemical reaction rate of other substances, and its own quality and chemical properties before and after the reaction did not change the material called catalyst, also known as catalyst. The role of the catalyst in the chemical reaction is called catalysis. The use of a catalyst only changes the rate of chemical reaction and does not alter the quality of the product.
- Q:Can the catalyst be a reactant in chemistry?
- In the chemical reaction can change the chemical reaction rate of other substances (both improve and reduce), and its own quality and chemical properties in the chemical reaction before and after the material did not change called catalyst. [From the definition of reactants. To
- Q:The beginning of the chemistry plus the catalyst and the plot without the Cuihua agent
- Plus the rate of fast
- Q:Are biological enzymes harmful to humans?
- Biological enzymes through scientists more than a century of research, usually known as more than 3,000 kinds of enzymes, the current application of biological enzymes in the textile a wide range of technology, fiber modification, silk degumming, raw hemp (ramie, linen, Kenaf) degumming, dyeing and finishing of the desizing, refining, finishing and net cleaning processing, textile printing and dyeing wastewater treatment and garment processing and other aspects of the application. Enzyme technology has a unique advantage in improving dyeing and finishing processes, saving energy, reducing environmental pollution, improving product quality, adding value and developing new raw materials. At present in the textile processing using a wider range of enzyme system
- Q:Chemistry is often said that the catalyst can change the material reaction rate
- The rate is related to the concentration of matter, the velocity is physically, is the vector, has the direction
- Q:What progress has chemistry brought to our life?
- Q:Related to the issue of chemical catalysts, experts into the !!!
- This problem is not easy to answer, the principle of manganese dioxide catalytic hydrogen peroxide I have not learned, but I have also considered, I think so, hydrogen peroxide and manganese dioxide first combination, the formation of permanganic acid, permanganic acid is a Very special acid is indeed present, it can not be stable under normal conditions, it will be further decomposition, the formation of manganese dioxide, oxygen and water
- Q:What is the catalyst in the end?
- You said the chemical catalyst or Ati graphics card catalyst? If the above is enough to explain the above, if it is the latter, that is, the meaning of the graphics card, Ati's graphics drive like a catalyst
- Q:How to write a catalyst main character?
- Ways to be a catalyst: By his behaviour: - He is a good listener. People use him as a sounding board and make important decisions as a result. - He is indiscreet and inadvertently reveals people's secrets and back-sniping comments. - He is a ****-stirring gossip. - He is a home-wrecking Lothario. - He is wise and gives good advice. - He is a hooligan who ruins businesses with vandalism, costs people their jobs and ruins relationships by beating people up. - He is a manipulative, blackmailing bastard who tries to turn every woman into a prostitute and con every man out of his money. - He is a charlatan who preaches nonsense about religion, health and business investments. By effortlessly influencing other people's behaviour: - He is famous and people try to impress him wherever he goes. - He has cancer or a disabling war wound. People admire and pity him and are shocked by his PTs mood wings. - He is gay, Muslim or a suspected paedophile and people want to persecute or cure him. - He is destitute. People argue amongst themselves over whether it's because he's lazy, has bad karma or there but for the grace of God go I. - He really looks like Jesus, Buddha or Santa and the sight of him makes people contemplate their Humanist values, coming to various conclusions. Perhaps you can write about his reputation; how he earned it, how it precedes him and provokes prejudices that he sometimes confirms or disproves. Use a detached, omniscient God-narrator. (Pretend Morgan Freeman's reading the audiobook.) Alternatively perhaps he is not a catalyst but a neurotic voyeur, fascinated by the minutiae of other people's lives so that the mundane appears tumultuous. He is not influencing people but your account of the changes in people's lives are centred on his observation of them.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range