Order On-line Tracking
Carboxymethyl Cellulose Sodium (CMC-Na) is a cellulose derivative obtained by chemically modificating the natural cellulose. It is one of the most important water soluble polymers with many advantages that other natural or synthetic glues do not have.
Physical and chemical index：
Beverage, Bakery product, Dairy product, Ice cream, Instant noodle, Meat product, Frozen desserts, Fast-dissolving food, Canned food, Dressings&Sauces, etc.
Oil drilling, Paper-making, Toothpaste, Daily-use chemical, Ceramics, Paint, Printing&Dyeing, Detergent, Battery, Tobacco, Personal care, etc.
● Thickening: CMC can produce high viscosity at low concentration. It also acts as lubricant.
● Water retention: CMC is a water binder, helps increase shelf life of food.
● Suspending aid: CMC acts as emulsifier and suspension stabilizer, particularly in icings to control ice crystal size.
● Film forming: CMC can produce a film on the surface of fried food, eg. Instant noodle, and prevent absorption of excessive vegetable oil.
● Chemical stability: CMC is resistant to heat, light, mold and commonly used chemicals.
● Physiologically inert: CMC as a food additive has no caloric value and can not be metabolized.
25kgs composite kraft paper bag with PE inner
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|