Order On-line Tracking
1.CAS NO.: 15630-89-4
Sodium percarbonate is a chemical, an adduct of sodium carbonate and hydrogen peroxide (a perhydrate), with formula 2Na2CO3· 3H2O2. It is a colorless, crystalline, hygroscopic and water-soluble solid. It is used in some eco-friendly cleaning products and as a laboratory source of anhydrous hydrogen peroxide.
This product contains the carbonate anion, and should not be confused with sodium peroxocarbonate Na2CO4 or peroxodicarbonate Na2C2O6, which contain different anions
1. It is a granulated powder – which can be nice for scrubbing stains and stuck-on-gunk off of dishes. Think of scouring powder, but made out of hydrogen peroxide. It can be made into a paste, too, and used on tile grout and tough stains.
2. It is easy to carry around -- say, to a laundromat – because of its dry powder form. In fact, laundry products are one of the big applications of sodium percarbonate.
3. It’s cheap. Really cheap: a few dollars for a little tub of it. The recommended amounts are small, it is very concentrated.
4. It is easier to ship than 35% peroxide, since it is not a “hazardous material” for shipping purposes, at least in small quantities. (This is confusing – I’ve seen at least one source that does ship larger quantities, over a couple of pounds, as a hazardous material. I’m not convinced that this is a general practice. I think it is generally shipped as usual, not as a hazardous material. I'm thinking that "pure" sodium percarbonate requires hazardous materials shipping. I'll update this when I know for sure what the distinction is.)
5. It is less likely to splash and spill than liquid peroxide, so it is safer to work with. One does still need to be careful with it, but mostly once it is mixed into water.
Soda Ash Dense
Soda Ash Light
Total alkali(quality fraction of Na2CO3 dry basis)
NaCI (quality fraction of NaCI dry basis)
Fe quality fraction (dry basis)
Sulfate(quality fraction of SO4 dry basis)
Water-fast substance in quality fraction
Particle size, 180 µ m sieving residue
1)How many tons does your factory can supply each moth?
2)How to quarantee the quality of the products?
you can arrange SGS&BV or other quality inspection.
3)How many days you need to pepare the cargo after we made the order?
within 30 days.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|