Order On-line Tracking
CAS NO.: 497-19-8
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
HS Code: 28362000
Packing&Delievery: 25/40/50kg/bag,750/1000 jumbo bag,plastic woven bag with PE liner
All year Delievery
1). Soda Ash Features:
Dry Laundry Detergents
Automatic Dishwashing Detergents (both powdered and tablets)
Personal Care (including toothpaste, denture cleaning tablets and dental bleaching products)
Hard Surface Cleaners (including deck cleaners, scouring powders, drain cleaners and hot tub/swimming pool tablets)
Water and Soil Remediation
2). Soda Ash Usage:
1.The manufacture of glass is one of the most important uses of sodium carbonate. When it is combined with silica (SiO2) and calcium carbonate (CaCO3) and heated to very high temperatures, then cooled very rapidly, glass is produced. This type of glass is known as soda lime glass.
2. Soda ash also is used to clean the air and soften water.
3. Manufacture of Caustic Soda and dyestuffs
4. metallurgy (processing of steel and extraction of iron etc),
5. (flat glass, sanitary pottery)
6. national defense (TNT manufacturing, 60% gelatin-type dynamite ) and some other aspects, such as rock oil refining, paper manufacturing, paint, salt refining, softening of hard water, soap, medicine , food and so on.
3). Soda Ash Application
Soda ash is one of the basic materials for chemical industry, mainly used for metallurgy, glass, textile, dye printing, medicine, synthetic detergent, petroleum and food industry etc.
3.Soda Ash Images
Soda Ash Dense
Soda Ash Light
Total alkali(quality fraction of Na2CO3 dry basis)
NaCI (quality fraction of NaCI dry basis)
Fe quality fraction (dry basis)
Sulfate(quality fraction of SO4 dry basis)
Water-fast substance in quality fraction
Particle size, 180 µ m sieving residue
1)How many tons does your factory can supply each moth?
2)How to quarantee the quality of the products?
you can arrange SGS&BV or other quality inspection.
3)How many days you need to pepare the cargo after we made the order?
within 30 days.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|