Feature: Truck Crane
Application: House demolition;Landscape;Mining;Engineering construction;Railways, field lifting,rescue operations and station,port,warehouse
Rated Loading Capacity: 8000kg
Rated Lifting Moment: 20 T.M
Max. Lifting Load: 8000kg
Max. Lifting Height: 16 m
Span: 5.6 m
Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
- Model Number: SQ804
Warranty: ONE YEAR
Max.Flow of Hydraulic System: 80 L/min
Rated Pressure of Hydraulic System: 22 Mpa
Slewing Angle: All 360 Rotation
Crane Weight: 3000kg
Installation Space: 1250 mm
Type: Hydraulic and Telescopic Boom Truck mounted Crane
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||pallet & wooden box for container loading|
3.All Rotation 360
4.New Brand directly from factory
SQ804(8Ton, 4-Section Telescopic Boom)
Max. Lifting Moment
Upright Supporting Leg
Max. Working Radius
Oil Tank Capacity
Max. Lifting Heigh
Allowance tension for single rope
Loading Capacity over 12 ton
Hook Lifting Speed
Diameter of wire rope
Note:the parameter is for the engine rated speed of 1500r/min
Length of wire rope
Lifting Capacity Table
Working Radius (m)
Rated Capacity (kg)
- Q:When you read Do Not Operate Heavy Machinery While on the cough syrup, do you ALWAYS follow it?
- I never follow directions. BQ: yes, but carry on anyway
- Q:hi, anybody know where can i find out machinery and tools in order to construct sattellite dish antennas? tks?
- Try a catalogue that sells industrial tools.
- Q:How do you dispose of old rusty machinery in Connecticut?
- Almost every city now has metal recyclers that come to you and pick up your metal. Look in your phone book under recycling, or your local paper for ads.
- Q:Classification of materials in machinery industry
- Machinery industry materials are divided into two categories of metal materials and non-metallic materials, metal materials are divided into ferrous and non-ferrous metals; non-metallic materials can be divided into two categories of inorganic materials and organic materials. In mechanical engineering, there are many varieties which are more frequently used.
- Q:Somebody PLEASE answer!! (about heavy machinery!)?
- what exactly will he want to do? technician or operator? what type of machine ? these fields aren't going anywhere and most of them are steady. pay can range from $30K - $40K depending where you live and your training level. as for moving up in the company.... no idea. it all depends if the company trains you or sends you out for more training. then yes, they will want to keep you longer if they are investing money in you and will give you raises to keep you happy.
- Q:Should people who believe in gods, spirits and afterlives be allowed to drive or operate heavy machinery?
- Sure, They should be the only ones too.....
- Q:Poll: Can you operate heavy machinery?
- Literally, yes. My father is a construction worker, and I've operated a backhoe and a forklift.
- Q:how to lose thigh and calve fat w/o machinery like a treadmill or ....?
- Circuit training is good, get some dumbells and get creative with it. Also bodyweight exercises work pretty well. Both can be combined. You can't really target a specific area though for fat burning, your body burns fat all over. But you can burn fat and focus on the area muscles. Diet, obviously, is important and is the best way to lose fat.
- Q:when I'm stupid enough to believe in god, will i still be able to drive, or operate heavy machinery?
- considering the number of Jesus Fish I see on car bumpers, you'll be able to pass the exam, but you won't have the ability to merge correctly, use turn signals, or understand that Christianity may be 'the right way', but doesn't automatically give you 'right of way'
- Q:human genome decoding machinery?
- The three companies mentioned in the article were: • Applied Biosystems, Foster City, CA • Pacific Biosystems, Menlo Park, CA • Complete Genomics, Mountain View, CA. I happened to run across a fourth rival company: • Helicos Biosciences, Cambridge, MA
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range