ASTM, BS, GB
|Place of Origin: |
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Perforated Or Not: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||seaworthy packing|
|Delivery Detail:||15-30 days after receiving deposit|
Galvanized C Purlin Steel
section shape: c shape
high quality and competitive price
Galvanized C Purlin Steel
1 Min. Order: 25Tons
2 high quality and the right price
3 seaworthy export packing
steel c purlin
ASTM BS GB
Length for per piece
At your request
Pre-galvanized or hot dipped galvanized
Minimum order quantity
20 days after down payment
At your request
Our goods have many kinds,and
1.Length:according to your required
2.Delivery term: FOB,T/T
3.Packing:export-sandard packing or as customer required
we can offer many c-shape pipe with different steel pipe grades:your inquiry is highly appreciated in advance.
we can make sure purduct high quality and competitive price.
- Q:Good carbon steel knife?
- Well, okorder.com/... They did make other folders in M2 steel, but the thing is those are out of production and the cost is very high. Spyderco made M4 steel folder knives, and so did Benchmade. Although,both are outside of 50$ budget. I guess Opinels are best option.
- Q:strongest steel ever made?
- tungsten steel
- Q:how strong is carbon steel?
- You need to be very careful when selecting a sword. Most f the sellers are lying about their swords. If we were talking about tow 400 year old swords you could bet that the folded steel blade would be the better. Today many rip-off sellers put that in the advertisement to get people that don;t know any better to buy their sword. Many new swords that are not folded are as good or better then folded. your best bet is to buy only from a reputable seller. There are two I know sell good swords Bugei Trading and Cheness. I like cheness because the swords are reasonable in price and very well made. Expect to spend at least $220 to get anything worth buying. Cheness has a line of swords Katana that are made of spring steel. Note: carbon steel varies greatly depending on the exact steel used, it carbon content (how much carbon), and how the sword is made and tempered. Many of the rip-off swords are made of carbon steel, just low quality steel and bad workmanship. ...
- Q:What Products Have Carbon Steel In Them?
- A simplification: Carbon steel is all of the steel things that aren't either HSS (high speed steel) or Stainless Steel. It also goes under the name Mild Steel. Things like tubes used to make furniture, shelving, some tools, wire wool, older car bodies, ships, BBQs would be made from carbon steel. As well as the properties listed on the linked website it responds well to heat treatment and be hardened more than HSS but will quickly get blunt if exposed to heat. Carbon steel is often coated with zinc or is painted to stops it from rusting
- Q:Why nickel makes stainless steel non-magnetic when nickel itself is ferromagnetic?
- All stainless steel is non magnetic.
- Q:Why is it called Stainless Steel?
- It is called stainless because it is much more highly resistant to rust and corrosion. It is stainless in camparison to other steels, such as carbon steel.
- Q:Steel or wood?? About the resistivity?
- Steel is a conductor while wood is an insulator. There are no free electrons available in wood for conduction of electricity to take place. So wood has more electrical resistivity than that of steel.
- Q:are surgical stainless steel and surgical steel the same thing?
- There are different grades of surgical steel. I'd look for something that says, implant surgical steel. I have the same trouble as your mother, but my daughter's is worse. This is not saying that you will have problems. but better safe!
- Q:Rolled oats VS Steel cut oats?
- Steel cut oats taste the best but rolled oats will do just fine too.
- Q:Is Damascus Steel Fake?
- damascus steel it says is made from ore containing either tungsten or vanadium, although most tools I've seen are made from chrome vanadium, it wouldn't be hard in this day and age to get the proper material. Although it DOES say in wikipedia that apparently the technique died out a long time ago due to shortage of the ore. Then it talks about reproduction attempts. So theoretically, yes, it could be the deal deal. But it does refer at the bottom about damascend steel which is made with a different technique, you could be buying one of those. NEXT TIME JUST LOOK UP THE ARTICLE YOURSELF AND READ IT
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range