Order On-line Tracking
SMC and BMC are abbreviations of respectively Sheet Molding Compound and Bulk Molding Compound. SMC and BMC form a family of structural, fiber reinforces thermosetting resins. SMC and BMC are intermediate materials from which a large variety of products can be manufactured by compression molding or injection molding. Base materials of SMC and BMC are, generally spoken, unsaturated polyester resins, glass and mineral filler materials, such as chalk or aluminum trihydrate. The composition of the compounds can be adapted to the application where it is used for. Specific properties such as flame retardancy, surface quality and paintability can be achieved by adding specific, functional materials. SMC and BMC product are used in a very broad range of applications
1. Y27 Series Frame-type Hydraulic Press is a kind of multifunctional precision machine which has high speed.
2. Cartridge valve equipped for hydraulic control system, reliable, durable and less hydraulic shock, shorter connection pipeline and fewer release points.
3. Optimized design, the frame is entirely welded with steel plates, and treated to relive stress by tempering for high precision.
4. Centralized button control system, with adjustment, hand and semi-auto operation modes at operator’s choice (set-stroke single and set pressure single).
5. Four-angle and eight-side guide rail in high precision and with strong capacity against deflection, concentrated lubrication.
6. New type of oil cylinder sealing components marked by high reliability and long service life.
7. Sliding blocks operating in high speed, ensuring high efficiency.
8. The slide operating pressure, no-load quick travel and low-speed movement can be adjusted according to technological requirements.
9. Hydraulic cushion is fitted beneath the worktable; adequate knockout hole and hydraulic cushion are prepared on the plate of worktable with the operating modes including drawing, ejection and no ejection.
1. It is suitable for the press fitting and stretch forming of metal and plastic products as well as the movements of coining and overprinting.
2. It mainly applies to the fields of machine tool, engineering machinery, bearings, washing machine, automobile parts, motor components and powder metallurgy.
3. It is suitable for the molding of plastic products, such as DMC and BMC.
4. The machine, with a high degree of automatization, is particularly suitable for the mass production of parts. And it can be used as assembly line with several such equipments.
Cushion Return force
Height above the floor
1.Which country do you mainly export to?
A: Our products are very popular in Mid East, India, South East Asia, Latin America, Africa.
2.Q: What’s the advantage of you compared with other suppliers experienced in foreign trade?
A: We have been specialized in FRP products for over decades years and approved by many domestic companies. Except for our quality and price, we’re also able to give you the best service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|