1.Structure of Solar Module Description
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power. NEXTECK, as one of the solar module supplier, has the capability to offer a wide range of advanced, high performance solar modules with integrated high efficiency. Energy efficient and cost effective Mono crystalline and Polycrystalline, amorphous silicon and CIGS thin film solar cells are available. We have the right products for different applications.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
PID Free, Salt Mist,Fire Test and Ammonia Gas certifications
TUV,MCS,UL,CEC and J-pec
|Solar Cells Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton boxes with pallets and air bags|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15 days after arrival of the 20% TT in advance|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
|No. of cells||60(6X10)|
|No.of mounting holes||8|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc||0.05%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc ||-0.33%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax ||-0.44%/°C|
|Working temperature ||-40°C to 85°C |
Qualification Test Parameters:
|Temperature cycling range ||-40℃~85℃ |
|Humidity freeze, damp heat ||85%RH |
|Static load front and back (e.g. wind) ||2400 pa (50psf) |
|Front loading (e.g. snow) ||5400 pa (113psf) |
|Hailstone impact ||25mm ( 1 inch) at 23 m/s (52mph) |
Packaging & Shipping
|Type||Frame||PCS/Pallet ||Pallets/Container ||PCS/Container|
|40HQ 1650X992 156P 60cells||40/46||23||28||784/700|
10 years for the workmanship
12 years power output no less than 90%
25 years power output no less than 80%
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
5. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:Battery for 2V .5W solar panel?
- batteries are rated via the CCA, chilly cranking Amps the better the CCa the longer it is going to very last, don,t imagine you want a cost Controller as your continuously drawing juice from it, the picture voltaic panel will keep the bat at its top , then even as the daylight is down , the pump will draw off the bat,
- Q:Wanting to add solar panels to my home?
- you need to read and ? your elect co they will help you with survey of your elect use and how to lower bill . for free also read about solar panels and how to use and install bg makes good panels but panels only small part of cost invertor and controler and batterys bigger cost the real expense is panel and controler for panels to to grid connection as per nec is very expensive more than 2 for most 00 or 200 amp service you would better to change to demand type warer heater and flouresent lights and upgrade isullation depending on how you heat house and your area heat pump etc but call your elect co for engergy survey
- Q:how to built solar panel?
- Building a good solar panel can take you up to a week. To make a solar panel you will need detailed guide including schemes and so on.... There are many guides at the net, but they're not free so you'll have to invest some cash. Typically such guide might cost at about $40 - $90 One of the best is Earth4energy: If you are interested you can read detailed review of this product here:
- Q:How many solar panels do you need on your house to power your heater in winter?
- You can get over 5 times the efficiency at lower cost by directly absorbing the heat in a solar water-heating collector. Use the electrical panels for making electricity for stuff that needs it.
- Q:Which is the least expensive, yet still very efficient, type of solar panel?
- Since you are asking for a rather technical answer you should be aware that solar panels come in several varieties. Two broad categories are photovoltaic panels which have achieved marketable efficiencies of around 24% and solar thermal panels which are routinely achieving efficiencies of between 60 to 80% while they are also much cheaper than photovoltaic panels. So the short answer is solar thermal panels. But what can you do with solar thermal energy. The answer is just about everything you can do with light energy. Sometimes additional equipment makes the efficiency drop to near that of photovoltaic panels. The trick is to keep the devices as simple and as efficient as possible. Solar thermal can of course be used to heat our homes. But it can also be used directly for air conditioning. The type of air conditioner uses a slightly different principal but it is one of the oldest that was once used in ice houses before refrigerators. It is known as an absorption system. At some point you may want to make electricity from the sun's heat. The most efficient commercial systems are not photovoltaic but solar thermal. There are several commercial systems where increased scale improves efficiency. The most efficient is a solar parabolic dish system combined with a stirling engine. At around 30% efficiency it beats photovoltaic and other thermal systems. At this level of commercial development, the various systems are more often described as solar collectors rather than panels.
- Q:why wont my solar panel make my dc motor work?
- Make okorder.com
- Q:Wiring in solar panels?
- You okorder.com/ If you are planing to build an off grid system or a grid tie system, it should be wired by an electrician. At the lest by someone that knows what they are doing. If it is a grid tie system you will need the local building inspector to sign the paper work before the public utility will allow you to hook in. To get the inspector to sign off you have to get a permit which requires a lic. electrician.
- Q:Homemade Solar Panels?
- The technologies of the photograph voltaic panels is a lot previous any DIY undertaking. you ought to purchase pre-assembled panels and set up them, yet you in addition to mght choose the units to make the DC they generate into the AC your place desires. additionally you will choose the batteries for the nights and the cases while the solar does not shine. photograph voltaic/ photograph voltaic technology does artwork yet isn't a miles less high priced thank you to decrease your reliance on the electrical powered grid as of this time. They fee 2 hands and a leg, and take some years yet to come back on the brink of wreck even on the electrical powered mark downs. Do a seek on the quantity of skill each and every panel will generate and then compute how lots skill you like and what the expenditures are. i think in photograph voltaic skill, yet no longer for somebody place of abode is it sensible. stable success.
- Q:Advantages and Disadvantages of using solar panels?
- benefit: 0 value for the source of power No by way of product draw back: Unreliable extreme value to purchase image voltaic panels. Now once you're speaking approximately actually in basic terms utilising image voltaic power i.e. letting water sit down outdoors until the solar warms it up... Then I see no actual benefit to it as a results of fact it will not at all have the skill to warmth water on your needed temperature and it will take way too long.
- Q:What are solar panels? what do they do?
- Solar Panels can be used anyway were the panels can get sunlight. Increase efficiency facing north in Australia. You can place them on a roof of a building, caravan, boat, train, bus etc plus you can put them on stands on the ground. Great for camping. You can connect them to the electricity grid or use standalone systems to generate all the power you need. Germany is the leader in solar power usage and Australia gets more sun then they do It makes sense that all Australian households should use solar.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range