1.Structure of Solar Module Description
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power. NEXTECK, as one of the solar module supplier, has the capability to offer a wide range of advanced, high performance solar modules with integrated high efficiency. Energy efficient and cost effective Mono crystalline and Polycrystalline, amorphous silicon and CIGS thin film solar cells are available. We have the right products for different applications.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
PID Free, Salt Mist,Fire Test and Ammonia Gas certifications
TUV,MCS,UL,CEC and J-pec
|Solar Cells Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton boxes with pallets and air bags|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15 days after arrival of the 20% TT in advance|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
|No. of cells||60(6X10)|
|No.of mounting holes||8|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc||0.05%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc ||-0.33%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax ||-0.44%/°C|
|Working temperature ||-40°C to 85°C |
Qualification Test Parameters:
|Temperature cycling range ||-40℃~85℃ |
|Humidity freeze, damp heat ||85%RH |
|Static load front and back (e.g. wind) ||2400 pa (50psf) |
|Front loading (e.g. snow) ||5400 pa (113psf) |
|Hailstone impact ||25mm ( 1 inch) at 23 m/s (52mph) |
Packaging & Shipping
|Type||Frame||PCS/Pallet ||Pallets/Container ||PCS/Container|
|40HQ 1650X992 156P 60cells||40/46||23||28||784/700|
10 years for the workmanship
12 years power output no less than 90%
25 years power output no less than 80%
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
5. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:Homemade Solar Panels?
- Hey David, yes, we have built plenty of them. If you are into the do it yourself world, the easiest type to build is the Batch Preheater type. What you need is an old water heater, something small, like an under counter model, 0 to 30 gallons in size. It has to be one that hasn't rusted out yet and started leaking. We stopped at a local plumbing place in town, they are always throwing out units they have removed from homes because the new owner wants a larger unit, or gas versus electric, and so on. He sold us a pretty recent model for $0. Take the water heater home, and strip off the outer metal housing and all the insualtion so all you have left is the tank. Clean it up, and paint it with black paint. Now build a wood enclosure, something the size of a dog house that your tank will fit inside of. Use a glass panel for one side of the roof. What works best is an old window pane someone is throwing out that is about the right size, then build your dog house to fit it. When it's done, put some styrofoam insulation panels around the back and side walls to keep the heat in when the sun shines on it, then mount your tank inside. Put your dog house someplace in the sun, run the cold water that normally feeds into your water heater into the tank (in the cold inlet side), then run a pipe from the outlet of the tank to your regular water heater. We have one just like this installed in the northern midwest, it works great about 7 months of the year. Usually in the summer if it's about 75 degrees outside, the water comes into the house at around 00 degrees, then the regular water heater only needs to add another 25 degrees to the water to finish it off. Since the water starts out at about 56 degrees, the solar preheater ends up doing about 65% of the work. In the winter, we simply drain the tank and lines to and from it, and route the cold water directly to the regular water heater. There are some designs on line, try googling, Batch Water Preheater. Take care, Rudydoo
- Q:Help with Solar Panels?
- It depends on at least 3 factors, according to my friend Richard, who is a solar panel installer and electrician. ) how well your house is insulated 2) how good you are at conserving energy 3) how many stories (levels) your house has. $5,000 to 30,000 for the whole array because you will surely need more than one panel. In January of 2009 the government will be providing rebates or tax credits for solar panel installation. Good luck!
- Q:Why do glass covers improve the efficiency of solar panels?
- the glass has an anti-reflective coating that helps the panel absorb more light (to convert to electricity) thant it would if the glass were not there. the other purpose of glass is to retain heat and strengthen the panel
- Q:where will i find solar panel info for free?
- I was looking for information about solar panels for very long time... Always got these paid websites that sell eBooks about how to build your own solar panel (I guess you are having the same problem)... Good news is that I actually found a great free resource, please see below. Hope that helps and Good Luck! Harold
- Q:Solar Panel watts needed?
- With you up to solar panel, then things go downhill. Your Water pump will be rated at gal/hr but how about the air pump? 600watt LED? What you need to know in order to select your solar panel is how much current you will be draining. You can work this out if you know how much power and how long they need to run. Please, a bit more information (that is relevant!).
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- If you make your own, in addition to buying silicon also need to buy for the packaging of silicon photovoltaic glass and EVA film.
- Q:Solar panels?
- Portable okorder.com
- Q:How do Solar Panels work?
- A solar panel is a device that collects and converts solar energy into electricity or heat. It transfers energy from the sun into electricity or heat which can be used by (for example) nearby buildings. Solar panels can be made so that the sun's energy excites the atoms in a silicon layer between two protector panels. The atoms split up and the electrons travel down wires into the home for electricity. Solar panels were in use over one hundred years ago for hot water heating in homes. Solar panels can also be made with a specially shaped mirror that concentrates light onto a tube of oil. The oil then heats up, and travels through a vat of water, instantly boiling it. The steam created turns a turbine for power. 
- Q:Generator for solar panels....?
- Usually, a generator is more cost effective than a battery backup system for your solar panels. Most grid-tied solar arrays are connected to the grid without batteries. My company has installed well over 00 solar arrays for residential and commercial clients and almost none of them had battery systems with them. Many clients asked to see the costs and after that, they agreed that a generator seems better, especially if there is access to fuel readily available. Also, unless there is a battery system, the solar inverters will not operate when the electricity goes out. This is a safety feature, but it keeps you from using any power at all from the panels when the grid goes down. This explains the utility interactive solar inverters compared to the stand alone generators.
- Q:Life expectancy of LEDs and Solar panels...?
- LED's 6 years or longer
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range