1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:What is the concept of tiles?
- Smick (002162):
Is located in Minhang District, Shanghai, the main precision ceramics, building ceramics, the company is Shanghai's local construction ceramics company, combined with the company in the color ceramic and high-grade building ceramics leading position in the next few years the development opportunities better. The company has an independent research institute, specializing in new product technology development and basic research work. Since its inception, the Institute has developed the polishing technology of convex and concave surface tiles, free feeding technology, two cloth forming technology, colloidal roller technology, Ultra-white industrial brick formula technology, imitation natural bloodstone glass tiles technology and ultra-fine lines of powder technology, and so on a number of international and domestic advanced level of non-patented technology.
- Q:Bathroom needs floor tile.?
- If you are not totally convinced that you want ceramic tile take a look at a flooring called Traffic Master. Last spring we put it in 2 of our bathrooms and it looks great! It is 3 or 4 times thicker than normal vinyl and very durable and quite inexpensive comparatively to tile or other flooring. It comes in 1 foot by 3 foot sections, and is a peel and stick tongue and groove type of installation. You may be set on tile, but do yourself a favor and check it out at Home Depot before you decide. And as an added bonus, you won't need to add the toilet extension but I highly recommend that do put in a new wax ring. Good luck!
- Q:Where can I buy just one roof tile?
- HI, H.D. OR LOEWES MAY HAVE THEM . IF NOT, CHECK OTHER HARDWARE STORES OR ASK A CNTRACTOR OR ROOFER WHO USES THOSE TILES. A BUILDING SUPPLY CO, NOT H.D. OR LOEWES WOULD HAVE THEM FOR SURE.
- Q:How is the acceptance of tiles after construction?
- Acceptance of several main parts: first within two meters of the error shall not be greater than 2mm, the joints should be neat, uniform size, no hollowing, not loose, with two meters long ruler or by the foot of acceptance. Second, you can use a small hammer in the ground or the walls of all the light tapping, no empty drums. Finally, pay attention to the drainage requirements of the floor tile slope should meet the drainage requirements, and ground leakage should be tightly integrated.
- Q:what is vitrified tiles?
- Vitrified tile is a tile that has undergone a certain process that gives it extremely low porosity, and thus, very low water absorption. This makes the tile hard and strong, as well as stain resistant.
- Q:How to make handmade tiles?
- In some measure it depends on how strong you want the tiles to be. Fired clay, in even a tile sense, is usually done at 3600 degrees in a kiln. Then cooled, painted/glazed/ etc. and fired again. At a decent pottery retailer you can find dozens of types of clay, and in fact some that is low fire, or even oven bake, which can be hand painted, and perhaps glazed over with a clear coat and no re-firing, but the strength and durability issue will still exist. Clay for tile, Ceramic or Porcelain, is slab rolled for consistency, Cut precisely, fired in kilns, cooled, then is decorated variously. Some larger houses will sell blanks that one can decorate themselves, even coffee mugs/cups/ bathroom sinks. etc. Obviously with a rolling pin and some risers, at 3/8 or 1/4, you could hand roll the clay and cut it, but then what? Below is a link for a general search to a company that can give you all the info you need in various methods and types of clay used. I spent a lot of $$$ with them in the early part of this decade. Steven Wolf Just my two sense
- Q:Have you used the marble tiles, the quality, the price?
- 5. Try the water. Consumers can pour some water on the back of the tiles, pay attention to observe the speed of water absorption of tiles. After a few minutes, look at the positive water left the mark is obvious. After the water is spread, the density of the tiles is so long, and the water is not obvious.
6. Warping. Take two brick back to the back and face to face to see whether it can be in close contact with the phenomenon of excessive gap can determine whether there is warping.
7. infiltration. Find ink painted on the surface after 1 hour after scrub to see if there are traces, no trace is a good brick, there is a strong choice of infiltration.
- Q:Is it good to use a white cement?
- Glove ingredients are white cement and trace amounts of polymer, pigment composition; white whiteness of about 86%, the surface strength is slightly higher than white cement. White cement color is single, divided into ordinary white cement and decorative white cement, the former strength is slightly higher, the brightness of about 80%, the latter strength is low, the whiteness of about 84%; in short white cement low whiteness, paste strength Low, the phenomenon of serious powder, brick prone to yellow dirty, in the wet environment is the breeding ground, direct hook a wide gap will produce a lot of cracks, the only advantage is the low price. As the white cement waterproof performance, scrub resistance to be worse, so the home decoration process, in the kitchen and toilet wall, living room floor tiles generally do not use, now basically choose a professional tile tucker. Gouge agent with color changeable, mildew, the highest degree of adhesion, will not fall off, easy to clean, clean and most convenient, the shortcomings of the market is rare, need to buy their own owners, and the price is higher than the white cement. So when paving tiles in accordance with their own needs to buy the right tiles to fill products.
- Q:tiling kitchen counter?
- Thin set is used only for setting or adhering the tiles to your substrate. If its just a basic, white , soft bodied 4x4 Unsanded grout must be used. The sand (in thin set) and the small joint used will not adhere properly and shrink and fall out. Unsanded is made to get down into the joints.The sand in thin set is more of a silica sand. If its a a hard bodied tile and is a bit thicker than a standard tile a bigger joint and sanded grout must be used. Thats 1/8 to 1/2 joint size. There is more sand and the bigger joint will adhere and not shrink ( if the proper amount of water is used in the grout) and will harden just as a cement based product should. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:I want my bedroom to look like a royal palace, should I use tiles?
- no silk darling has to be silk
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range