Small Roll Or Cutting Piece Pp Nonwoven Fabrics Used For Out Door Plant Cover Or Weed Mat
1)Material: 100% polypropylene
2)Weight: 10~200gsm or Customized
3)Width: within 250cm or Customized
4)Color: any colors available
Health - Hygiene & Medical:
Bags for Rice/Sugar etc.
Vacuum Cleaner Bags
Tea and Coffee Bags
Nursery Over wintering
Weed Control Fabrics
Other types of covers
Roofing and Tile Underlayment
Sofa and Mattress Lining
Shoes & Garments
Clothing and Glove insulation
Bra and Shoulder Padding
Most of our landscapers / gardeners use the square meter measurement.
Measure the width of the area and length of the area you wish to cover.
Then multiply the length by the width , which will give you the square meter ( sqm2 ).
Once you’ve received your woven weed control fabric, follow these simple steps.
Turn over the area to be covered and make sure any sharp weeds / stalks are removed
Lay your chosen fabric on top of the prepared soil, if you need to overlap make sure you leave around 25cm.
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packed In Roll Or In Bales Or Cartons Or According To Customers Requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||20 Days After Order Confirmed|
1, Samples Policy
Samples are free, but the freight is on customers' charge
Samples will usually be sent out in one day.
As for the prices, we need you to provide us weight, color, width and usage so that
we can quote you best.
3, How to place an order?
- Q:EVA waterproof board with geotextile how to glue?
- EVA has a special adhesive material
- Q:Do you have a geotextile bed?
- Filament geotextile can, short silk toxic, I produce geotextile materials
- Q:Members of the high-speed rail type 2 board construction experts invited, and would like to know the geotextile smooth and matte is how to distinguish.
- Hairy side is smooth, do when the hair surface paste concrete, on the film and then meet the smooth surface, that is, both sides of the hairy folder to the middle of the structure, or not play the role of sliding
- Q:Why do you want to set up geotextiles around the bottom and bottom of the ditch? What role?
- Why do you want to set up geotextiles around the bottom and bottom of the ditch? What role? Which predecessors help me explain.
- Q:800g / m2 non-woven geotextile vertical permeability coefficient is generally how much
- 800g / m2 non-woven geotextile vertical permeability coefficient is: 6.1 × 10-2
- Q:What are the types of geotextiles used in railway subgrade
- 400 g filament geotextile, 150 / 0.3 / 150 filament geomembrane
- Q:Geotextile gbt17640-2008.200g / m2 test standard value
- GB / T-2008 is the national executive standard for filament woven geotextile. 200g / ㎡ of the filament woven geotextile warp rupture strength ≥ 50KN / m, zonal rupture strength of the rupture strength of 0.7-1.0 times the elongation at break ≤ 35% weft ≤ 30% , The width of the deviation of -1.0%, CBR breaking strength ≥ 4.0KN, the equivalent aperture O900.07-0.5mm, the vertical permeability coefficient (1.0 ~ 9.9) × (10 negative square ~ 10 negative five times), tear Breaking strength ≥ 0.8KN, irrigation thickness deviation of ± 8%, length and width deviation of ± 2%, sewing strength ≥ breaking strength × 50% KN / m, which irrigation thickness deviation, length and width deviation, sewing strength only on the mold Bag cloth assessment. Under the GB / T-2008 GB standard.
- Q:The amount of geotextile drainage of the drainage pipe, as well as the amount of gravel block ye count
- Calculate the surface area of the water pipe, and then add a 10% of the amount, is the amount of geotextile, Huazhi geotextile material manufacturers to answer
- Q:Is LDPE a geotextile or geomembrane? Answer!
- Geomembrane series, belonging to low density geomembrane
- Q:How to set the slope of the geotextile
- Paved on the line, lap welding or with glue. The company specializes in producing geothermal geotextile, detailed advice, please see my information
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range