Type: Cabinet Air Conditioner
Model Number: EA--300
Operating Voltage: 230 VAC
Mounting: Wall / Window Mount
Product: small cabinet air conditioner
Cooling capacity: 300W
Refrigerant Type: R134a
Power supply: 220V/230V,50/60Hz
Color: Light Gray
Inside dimension: 286*445*170mm(W*H*D)
Packing size: 340*515*225mm(W*H*D)
Small cabinet air conditioner:
1. EBM fans
4.Refrigerant type: 134a
|Power Supply( V,Hz)||1P 220, 50|
|Cabinet Protection Ration||Inner loop||lP54|
|CabinetTemperature Limits||25-38°C(Factory Set 30°C))|
|Ambient Temperature Limits||20-43°C|
|Power Connection||Triangle Power PLug( 2 Meters Length)|
|Color||RAL 7035(Light Gray)|
|Flow Rate||Inner loop||400m3/h|
|Temperature Control Type||Digital Display|
Packaging & Delivery
Delivery Detail:According to the quantity that the buyer Order
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of air conditioning
- can be used in industry, cooling equipment and equipment, air conditioning can extend the service life.
- Q:Installation of industrial air conditioners
- the total amount of refrigeration of the selected environmental protection air conditioning must be greater than the design room requirements of refrigeration capacity. The general allowance can be considered 10%.
- Q:What is the difference between industrial air conditioner refrigerant 142 and R12?
- Mainly including R22, R123, R141b, R142b and so on. The ozone layer destruction coefficient is only a few percent of R11. Therefore, at present, HCFC substances are regarded as the most important transitional substitutes for CFC substances.
- Q:What is the difference between industrial air conditioning and precision air conditioning?
- The biggest difference is that the temperature control accuracy is relatively high
- Q:What air conditioning is good for villa decoration?
- Home central air conditioning has been known as "three points product seven points installation" argument, to make a set of home central air conditioning can be normal operation, design, installation, construction and other links is no less important than air conditioning host equipment.
- Q:What's the difference between home air conditioners and industrial air conditioners?
- Industrial air conditioning and home air conditioning and central air conditioning are different in many ways, industrial air-conditioning belongs to the category of technological air conditioning, and domestic air conditioning or central air conditioning belong to the category of comfort air-conditioning.
- Q:What's the difference between engineering air conditioning and home air conditioning?
- The engineering air conditioner has a main engine room, and the power is large, and the utility model is generally made into a refrigerant medium, and then the heat exchanger is used, and the cold air is respectively communicated with each air conditioner room through the air channel by a blower
- Q:What about the BOSCH central air conditioner? Is the price of BOSCH central air-conditioning expensive? Is it cost-effective?
- can be widely used in civil, commercial, industrial, transportation and other environment.
- Q:What are the manufacturers of industrial air conditioners?
- Your name is Midea's separate compressor. Let me see. It's not Toshiba
- Q:Chigo Air conditioning production site where?
- Guangdong Chigo Air Conditioning Limited by Share Ltd headquartered in Guangdong Province, Nanhai District of Foshan City Industrial Zone Water Town victory CHIGO Industrial Park,
The main scope of our business is: electrical cabinet air conditioners, overhead air conditioners for cars, oil coolers, water coolers and a series of high standard products. Nowadays, our development is based upon the advantage of local resources and we tend to expand to a larger market. We focus on our managerial supervision, launch a base specialized in producing special air-conditioners while exploring other kinds of products, expand our scale and upgrade our product quality
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
||AV technology CE; Quality System Certificate; CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average