|DESCRIPTION|| Cheap China Factory Price of Aluminum Sliding Window Grill Design for Sale|
|PROFILE TREATMENT|| Anodized or Powder Coated|
|China:YEAR or KINLONG |
(Hinge, Handle, Lock ,etc.)
|HEAT INSULATION||3.17~3.59(W/m2·k)||WATER TIGHTNESS||200~300(Pa/m2)|
|SOUND INSULATION||24~29(dB)||WIND RESISTANCE||7.3—12.8x106(kgf/cm2)|
|PAYMENT AND DELIVERY|
|DELIVERY TIME||Within one month||PAYMENT TERMS||L/C, T/T, O/A|
|NOTES: Parameters for referance only, please refer to actual test results|
We also supply window styles
PVC sliding window
pvc sliding window
Door and Widnow
PVC tilt and turn window
PVC sliding shutter window
Pvc opening window
PVC single hung window
PVC glass window
PVC swing window
PVC double hung window
PVC hopper window
PVC awing window
PVC vertical sliding window
PVC opening door
Pvc sliding door
PVC tilt and turn window
Single, double, tripled glass laminated double glass with grill
Low-E glass, Tempered glass, floated glass, reflective glass, coated glass ,
Color . white and clean , blue ,green ,bronze ,etc tint color
Thickness: single glass.5-12mm,double glass.spare 6mm/9mm/12mm
60mm profile series capable of both outward and inward opening for windows
Multi-chambered profile designed for effective thermal and acoustic insulation
Optimal wall thickness designed to ensure durability and safety for glass installation
Inboard Eurogroove designed to enhance security measures
Design optimization of reinforcement chamber for resistant performance to high wind pressure
Internally glazed for added security
Dual compression seals between the frame and sash provide optimal energy saving and ensure against water and dust penetration and air infiltration
Material formulated to undertake severe climatic conditioned regions
Glazing possibility of thickness from 5 mm to 33mm
The steps of window construction:
Aluminum or PVC (UPVC) window is being made from Aluminum or UPVC profile, window accessories and glass.
To produce an Aluminum or PVC window you have to do the following steps:
Cut the profiles (Aluminum or uPVC Profile, reinforcement and Glazing bead)
Put reinforcement profile inside the uPVC profiles
Screw reinforcement profile into PVC profile
End mill the mullions
Open holes for door handles, sash fastener channels and espagnolette
Weld uPVC profile or Crimping Aluminum profile
Clean the welded corners of uPVC windows
- Q:What is the difference between plastic in a plastic bottle and plastic in a plastic window frame?
- There are many many different kinds of plastic, all with different properties, and are all manufactured differently. Just compare a coffee cup with the case of your PC for two different examples. The reference lists 22 commonly used plastics, with details on each such as manufacturer and use. Many many pages. Polyethylene terephthalate is one of the handful of plastics used for drink containers. Polycarbonate is used for windows. .
- Q:what can you use to tint plastic windows on convertible cars?
- You can purchase 'window tint' that comes in rolls and at several shades from your local auto parts store or detail shop.
- Q:Does anyone know if I can replace the rear plastic window on a Mercedes SL500 convertible? It's cracked.?
- you can have the plastic replaced - i had it happen to me, it faded to yellow and was just plain ugly. either take it to the benz store and have them take care of it - or go to a good upholstery shop and have them replace it. so, yes it is very easily done.
- Q:How to help a plastic car window survive a thunderstorm?
- You know what they say about Duct tape......Spare the Duct tape spoil the project (Red Green) Get a 5 mil plastic then along with taping it to the inner part of the door, to help keep it dry. put an X pattern on the plastic, this will reinforce it.
- Q:Where can I buy those plastic window regulator clips for my Audi or VW?
- Window Regulator Clips
- Q:Tinting plastic windows?
- If it's plastic, you can spray tinted clearcoat over it. Some films should work. It's what people do when tinting tail lights.
- Q:does tapeing plastic over windows help very much in winter?
- The plastic can help but I think it is a pain. I am a fan of seal an d peel caulk. You use it to seal anywhere where air can seep through. On a double hung window, this would be around the perimeter and where the two windows meet. When the winter season is over, you just peel it off. I would also install storm windows if you don't already have them. They aren't too expensive and they aren't too difficult to install. You can probably find a YouTube video or two to show you how.
- Q:how to clean the plastic and glazing of newer windows?
- I have used a product called GOO Gone to remove the sticky residue left over from the plastic overlayment. I agree with the lady above have used Mean Green a lot and does a wonderful job . I have never used it on window, but have used it on patio furniture and on greases clothes. My Grandma also swear by vinegar and newspaper to clean a window to a perfect shine. After using Mean Green you will probably have to use something like Windex to get rid of the strike. Hope this helps
- Q:does anyone know a way to clean the back plastic windows of a bmw convertible? without replacing it?
- it's not too hard. It's the same thing that happens to headlights, condensation gets in and discolors the plastic. Go to your local Advance or NAPA or even sears, just pick up a thing of headlight restorer. All you have to do is rub it on and rub it off five minutes later. It's pretty cheap too, like 12 bucks max. hope this helped
- Q:Can I recycle envelopes if they have plastic windows?
- Take the platic window off and recycle the paper envelope.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range