|DESCRIPTION|| Cheap China Factory Price of Aluminum Sliding Window Grill Design for Sale|
|PROFILE TREATMENT|| Anodized or Powder Coated|
|China:YEAR or KINLONG |
(Hinge, Handle, Lock ,etc.)
|HEAT INSULATION||3.17~3.59(W/m2·k)||WATER TIGHTNESS||200~300(Pa/m2)|
|SOUND INSULATION||24~29(dB)||WIND RESISTANCE||7.3—12.8x106(kgf/cm2)|
|PAYMENT AND DELIVERY|
|DELIVERY TIME||Within one month||PAYMENT TERMS||L/C, T/T, O/A|
|NOTES: Parameters for referance only, please refer to actual test results|
We also supply window styles
PVC sliding window
pvc sliding window
Door and Widnow
PVC tilt and turn window
PVC sliding shutter window
Pvc opening window
PVC single hung window
PVC glass window
PVC swing window
PVC double hung window
PVC hopper window
PVC awing window
PVC vertical sliding window
PVC opening door
Pvc sliding door
PVC tilt and turn window
Single, double, tripled glass laminated double glass with grill
Low-E glass, Tempered glass, floated glass, reflective glass, coated glass ,
Color . white and clean , blue ,green ,bronze ,etc tint color
Thickness: single glass.5-12mm,double glass.spare 6mm/9mm/12mm
60mm profile series capable of both outward and inward opening for windows
Multi-chambered profile designed for effective thermal and acoustic insulation
Optimal wall thickness designed to ensure durability and safety for glass installation
Inboard Eurogroove designed to enhance security measures
Design optimization of reinforcement chamber for resistant performance to high wind pressure
Internally glazed for added security
Dual compression seals between the frame and sash provide optimal energy saving and ensure against water and dust penetration and air infiltration
Material formulated to undertake severe climatic conditioned regions
Glazing possibility of thickness from 5 mm to 33mm
The steps of window construction:
Aluminum or PVC (UPVC) window is being made from Aluminum or UPVC profile, window accessories and glass.
To produce an Aluminum or PVC window you have to do the following steps:
Cut the profiles (Aluminum or uPVC Profile, reinforcement and Glazing bead)
Put reinforcement profile inside the uPVC profiles
Screw reinforcement profile into PVC profile
End mill the mullions
Open holes for door handles, sash fastener channels and espagnolette
Weld uPVC profile or Crimping Aluminum profile
Clean the welded corners of uPVC windows
- Q:Where can I buy some plastic to put up to my windows for the winter? ?
- You can find plastic weatherization kits at your local building materials dealer ( they will appreciate your business more than the boxes and are just as good a deal! ) The easiest kit to use has clear plastic that you tape around your window then you use a hair dryer to shrink it and take the wrinkles out..... Very simple!
- Q:Is white spirit corrosive to UPVC window plastic?
- It should be fine, it is stored in plastic containers.
- Q:Renault Clio MK2 electric window - Plastic Clip?
- im my bmw 740il my rear left window does the same i replaced the moter for the winmdow for cheap and it works fine now i hope its nuthing big but if u do not know what else to do go to auto zone of napa and ask one of the workers they will help out
- Q:Besides plastic, what window covers will keep out the cold?
- no im thinking about using thick window plastic to cover my windows only.
- Q:My mom has plastic windows on the inside of the house. How do i take them off for the summer?
- im not sure i know what you mean...explain and i'll try answer afterwards? sorry
- Q:does tapeing plastic over windows help very much in winter?
- The plastic can help but I think it is a pain. I am a fan of seal an d peel caulk. You use it to seal anywhere where air can seep through. On a double hung window, this would be around the perimeter and where the two windows meet. When the winter season is over, you just peel it off. I would also install storm windows if you don't already have them. They aren't too expensive and they aren't too difficult to install. You can probably find a YouTube video or two to show you how.
- Q:How do i get a plastic window cover off? I need help!!?
- Not a guaranteed solution, but try WD40. The oily substance may soften the stickies and get it off. Put on and let soak before trying to scrape.
- Q:draft.. put plastic on windows?
- Alot of times the problem is the insulation around the window jamb. Remove the casing carefully and inspect the insulation. I suspect there is little or no insulation between the window and framework. Buy some spray foam and fill the void. Be care full not to get it on your hands. Replace the casing and check for drafts. If you still have drafts you can buy a window insulator kit. It comes with a light plastic film and double sided tape. Apply tape around casing and stretch film over as tight as you can without ripping the plastic. You can then use a blow dryer to shrink the plastic tight. This will allow you to still look out your window clearly. Your cost to fix each window should be around five bucks.
- Q:Ideas on how to repair a tear in a Jeep Wrangler plastic window,the tear is where the plastic meets fabric?
- They have replacement windows and doors at very affordable prices and will ship them to you.
- Q:Is it necessary to remove the plastic window from paper CD sleeves before recycling?
- Not in UK
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range