|DESCRIPTION|| Cheap China Factory Price of Aluminum Sliding Window Grill Design for Sale|
|PROFILE TREATMENT|| Anodized or Powder Coated|
|China:YEAR or KINLONG |
(Hinge, Handle, Lock ,etc.)
|HEAT INSULATION||3.17~3.59(W/m2·k)||WATER TIGHTNESS||200~300(Pa/m2)|
|SOUND INSULATION||24~29(dB)||WIND RESISTANCE||7.3—12.8x106(kgf/cm2)|
|PAYMENT AND DELIVERY|
|DELIVERY TIME||Within one month||PAYMENT TERMS||L/C, T/T, O/A|
|NOTES: Parameters for referance only, please refer to actual test results|
We also supply window styles
PVC sliding window
pvc sliding window
Door and Widnow
PVC tilt and turn window
PVC sliding shutter window
Pvc opening window
PVC single hung window
PVC glass window
PVC swing window
PVC double hung window
PVC hopper window
PVC awing window
PVC vertical sliding window
PVC opening door
Pvc sliding door
PVC tilt and turn window
Single, double, tripled glass laminated double glass with grill
Low-E glass, Tempered glass, floated glass, reflective glass, coated glass ,
Color . white and clean , blue ,green ,bronze ,etc tint color
Thickness: single glass.5-12mm,double glass.spare 6mm/9mm/12mm
60mm profile series capable of both outward and inward opening for windows
Multi-chambered profile designed for effective thermal and acoustic insulation
Optimal wall thickness designed to ensure durability and safety for glass installation
Inboard Eurogroove designed to enhance security measures
Design optimization of reinforcement chamber for resistant performance to high wind pressure
Internally glazed for added security
Dual compression seals between the frame and sash provide optimal energy saving and ensure against water and dust penetration and air infiltration
Material formulated to undertake severe climatic conditioned regions
Glazing possibility of thickness from 5 mm to 33mm
The steps of window construction:
Aluminum or PVC (UPVC) window is being made from Aluminum or UPVC profile, window accessories and glass.
To produce an Aluminum or PVC window you have to do the following steps:
Cut the profiles (Aluminum or uPVC Profile, reinforcement and Glazing bead)
Put reinforcement profile inside the uPVC profiles
Screw reinforcement profile into PVC profile
End mill the mullions
Open holes for door handles, sash fastener channels and espagnolette
Weld uPVC profile or Crimping Aluminum profile
Clean the welded corners of uPVC windows
- Q:how much will it cost to replace a torn plastic window on my alfa romeo?
- they can do it --they have to remove the top-remove the stitching from old window and remove window-sew in window- replace top on car--this is NOT cheap but still cheaper than new top=--look for about 400 buck charge--shop all the auto upholstery shops in your area first--talk to your friends -talk to people in auto industry that have used any shops--you are naturally looking for someone that can do the job and do it efficiently and correctly- and at the lowest price==most shops operate on the cheap,good,fast idea--you can have any 2 of these statements--cheap and good not fast--you get the idea
- Q:Weatherization plastic on the windows...?
- When you know you'll be comfortable in the house without the plastic on the windows. Some people are comfortable when the weather gets into the 50's, some at other temperatures.
- Q:What percentage of money does putting plastic on windows save?
- Add figures for size of window, type of heating system, where you live, etc. Then the application will do the calculation.
- Q:where to find plastic covering for basement windows?
- if you are talking about plastic to keep warmth in, look in the painting section of walmart.
- Q:Can I recycle envelopes if they have plastic windows?
- You must remove the plastic window if you want to recycle the envelope because they both go in to different recycling bins
- Q:is there any spray of plastic that will reinforce my window?
- I have repaired CRACKED window panes. It's important that none of the glass fell out, AND that all the cracked edges fit to each other tightly, AND are flush with each other. When all the pieces are flush [flat to each other, and in the same 'plane'] I VERY GENTLY AND CAREFULLY squeeze Super Glue ONLY INTO the cracks. IF one is very careful, surface tension 'draws' [sucks] the glue into the crack without leaving any excess on the glass surfaces to mar the appearance, AND if done properly, when cured, the glue 'disappears,' and the crack almost disappears. The Super Glue not only 'hides' the crack, but it also reinforces and waterproofs the joint. I do not know how long this 'fix' will last because the Ultraviolet in sunlight MIGHT degrade the glue, but if it should, one could always just 'run another bead' of glue.
- Q:Looking for Hairdryer-Shrinkable Plastic for Windows?
- You can apply Duck Roll-On 3-Window Film or 3M window insulation Kit this product will increase the insulation value in your windows. You can purchase this product at your local hardware store.
- Q:Recyclers,,,,,,,do you bust the plastic window ..........?
- It IS possible to remove those windows during the recycling process but the process is not foolproof. Staples and other metal are easier to remove from the recycling stream. Remove the windows, if you can, but don't worry about it. Most of the paper will become newsprint, cardboard, or insulation and a bit of contamination is unimportant.
- Q:What do you call the plastic windows in a screenroom on a deck?
- Hubby is a carpenter. He says they are still called storm windows even tho they're made of plastic.
- Q:I have a 2000 Ford F150 XL. The instrument panel plastic is cracked (the clear window that covers the cluster/gauges). I need to replace it?
- It is called the instrument cluster Bezel Lens. Get a bad instrument cluster out of a salvage yard with a good lens and figure out how to remove the lens without breaking the cluster. I did this for a rare BMW once, and I will tell you what I learned from the experience: After I unscrewed the back of the cluster, i had to go around the plastic housing sealed joint with a utility knife and carefully cut the two halves away from each other while running a screwdriver along to act as a wedge to apply a parting force. When I managed to to that, I found the lens was just sandwiched in between the two, so I was able to cut the new lens piece into the proper size and shape to match the old one. The new on came from another instrument cluster which had a larger lens, but the same thickness and same plexiglass material. I fitted it into place, and glued the two halves back together with super glue, and re-installed the back panel, and it was good to go.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range