Order On-line Tracking
Sleeper Mould Release Agent
The product is widely used in processing track sleepers, bridges, pipes, power-line poles, metro, tunnels, bridge-piers, cylinder cement casts.
1. Mixing proportion
1) When the first time using this product, to avoid the mixed mould releasing liquid being contaminated during application period, any dirt inside all the facilities which are used to mix should be completely cleaned including container box, pressure tank, pipeline or spray nozzle. To ensure an average spray, Spray nozzle should be examined regularly. The pressure tank should be cleaned every three months to prevent the concentration of mould release being diluted by the accumulated water inside the tank.
2) Use clean running water to mix the mould release. In high temperature season, add running water directly to mould release agent according to recommended ratio. After adequate mixing and totally dissolved, the liquid is ready to use.
3) In winter or cold weather, heat three quarter of needed water to fifty degree by steam (the steam will generate one quarter of condensed water in the heating process), then add mould release agent at required ratio. Fully stirred, the liquid will be ready to use.
Notes, when mixing mould release liquid, it is prohibited to directly mixing it with steam. Leakage and dropping should be avoided too.
Recommendation: If possible, a low-speed agitator may be added to the mixing cabinet. Keep it stirring constantly. In this way, the effective ingredient in the mould release liquid will be used better. Time and effort will be saved and water proportion will be increased.
4) Water proportion: Initially, the ratio can be 1:2 (one kilogram mould release agent against two kilogram water). Then according to the cleanness and smoothness of the mould used, the water proportion can be increased to 1:2.5, 1:3, 1:3.5, 1:4.
5) When using this product for sleeper with pre-buried iron block installation, the water application ratio should be controlled less than 1:1.5.
2. Spraying method
1) New moulds or moulds with formed scale should be de-oiled or cleaned. For moulds rusted seriously should be polished, de-rusted, and cleaned. In such way it takes shorter time for mould release agent to moist the mould, and the appearance of sleeper won’t be affected.
2) The cold mould should be preheated prior to using. Cold mould without preheated should use less water in order to increase the concentration of mould release liquid, and to prevent the mould from sticking.
3) To achieve a mist spraying effect, before starting, ensure the pressure in the pressure tank not lower than 0.4MPa.
4) To ensure best spray, the spray nozzles (four pieces will be ideal) should to be adjusted to make sure the position of spray nozzles, the spray angle match the position of mould to be sprayed. After sprayed, if there is uneven spray or spotted spray on the side of the mould, manually make-up brushing is necessary. If there is some accumulated liquid on the bottom of the mould, use brush to spread the liquid to the sides of the mould to prevent the appearance of the sleeper being affected.
1. Visual appearance: ivory-white with slight fragrance, fine texture like fresh milk
2. High purity and grease content, high temperature resistance, low freezing point, inflammable.
3. Good anti-corrosive, stable quality, anti-oxidation. Able to catalyze water molecule.
4. Easy to use, no pollution, no poison, clean and sanitary.
According to the test report, it is non-explosive, non-oxidation, inflammable, non-corrosive, non-poisonous, and non-radiation.
1. Effective mould lease: it keeps the concrete products original color and reduces bubbles. It also covers up the bubbles and air holes. Compared with oil release, it reduces two thirds holes and bubbles on the same area to make the s surface smooth and neat
2. Effective rain-proof: with the isolation layer formed, there is no effect from rain.
3. No corrosion and contamination to the surface of concrete, mould, rubber sealant and rubber shoes.
4. After mould released, there is few dirt and sand on the mould, which makes it easy to clean. The character of corrosion - inhabitation to metal mould can keep metal brightness, save cleaning effort, and extend mould service life. Under urgent condition, it has high efficiency. Mould releasing, cleaning, spreading and spraying, setting up can be operated simultaneously.
5. Easy to mix with water and easy to use. After spraying or brushing on the mould, when the isolation layer is formed and it is ready to cast the concrete.
6. Cost-effective. The cost is 1 to 2 times lower than using oil and other release product.
The product should be stored closely and not to be exposed under sun and rain. Quality warranty is 3 years. If no storage condition on the construction site, it should be sledded and ventilated in summer. In the cold region, anti-freezing measure should be taken. For example, keep it in storage room with heating system or curing place in sleeper workshop
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENT AND TESTING PARAMETERS
The testing standard is for mould release agent produced from crude oil after fading the color with white earth and mixed with catalyst, preservative, anticoagulant and anti-oxidation.
kinematic viscosity (V40)
No lower than
stearic acid value
Corrosion inhibitation: (room tempreture, distilled water,24h,1 grade C.I)
Singal layer without rust
Resistance to elevated temperatures
No melting to isloation layer
Curing under elevated tempratures
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|