Features of Slate Roof
1.slate flagstone,,slate roof, irregular shape stone, slate, roofing slate, slate tile
2. Quarrier & Manufacturer of slates
slate flagstone,,slate roof, irregular shape stone, slate, roofing slate, slate tile
Our main galleries of slate products are:
Desert gold, Absolute Black, Green, grey, dark grey, rusty, yellow, white, multicolor etc
A: N/N (Top and bottom surface Natural, other calibrated.)
B: N/C (Top surface Natural, other Calibrated.)
Normal thickness:10-15mm ;15-20mm; 20-30mm
- Q:Slate and sandstone with the naked eye how to identify
- In addition, the distinction between the three rocks can also be carried out according to the mineral composition. Metamorphic rocks generally have typical metamorphic minerals
- Q:How to distinguish between slate and sandstone
- Rock is a plate-like structure, basically no recrystallization of the rock, is a metamorphic rock
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of slate (quartzite) and artificial vermiculite?
- Natural, used in the balcony, interior decoration
- Q:What are the engineering characteristics of slate
- The mineral properties of clay minerals such as kaolinite contained in slate are relatively good by X-ray diffraction analysis
- Q:What is the color of the slate? Soft and hard Structure?
- Slabs are made of slate rock. The main rock is mainly mudstone, muddy siltstone and middle acid tuff.
- Q:What is the slate paint?
- Through the art of construction techniques, showing all kinds of natural rock decorative effect,
- Q:In the summer when the sun is direct, absorb a certain amount of heat, to prevent the softening of the waterproof material heat
- and the plate is extremely developed in the rock. After weathered, it is 2-10mm flaky, and the surface is extremely characteristic
- Q:What is the difference between carbonaceous slate and graphite?
- Carbon slate is a plate-like structure, basically no recrystallization of the rock, is a metamorphic rock, the original rock is muddy, silty or neutral tuff, along the plate direction can be stripped into thin slices. The color of the slate varies with the impurities it contains.
- Q:What is the price of the decorative slate market?
- the greater the price the higher the price, the thicker the higher the price and so on
- Q:What is waterproof (with slate)
- Slate is in the waterproof material on the upper surface of the particle size of not more than 4mm small stone layer, bonded to the roof
We would like to explore the possibilities of working with esteemed companies as you. We are looking for stable business partners that are also interested in establishing fruitful cooperation for long-term business.Should you have any inquiries or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We sincerely welcome your emails / faxes for any enquiries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% North America
20.00% Western Europe
11.00% Mid East
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
3.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Central America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
||Trade Mark Registration Certificate;Member of Xiamen Stone Commercial Chamber
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range