Skid Steer Loader with China Engine
Type:Skid Steer Loader
Load and Unload Method:Front Discharge
Certification:CE, ISO9001: 2000
Cabin:Rops & Fops Cabin
Export Markets:South America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Packing:Normal Export Package
Production Capacity:200PCS/ Month
1, China engine or Japan engine
2, Original Imported Sauer pump
3, Mechanical Auto leveling
4, Special big aluminium radiator
5, Original imported Sauer motor
|Engine model||Xinchai C490BPG|
|Number of cylinders||4||4|
|Displacement||2.67L||163 in 3|
|Max. Loading||1200 kg||2646lb|
|Bucket lifting force||1500kg||3306.9lb|
|Arm lifting force||15kN||15kN|
|Total cycling time||10.2 s||10.2s|
|Bucket capacity||0.47m³||0.61yd 3|
|Pressure of working system||160bar||2320psi|
|Rated flux||60L /min||15.9 gal /min|
|High flow flux(optional)||---||---|
|Fuel tank capacity||79L||20.9gal|
|Self-weight with bucket||2850kg||6283lb|
|Overall operating height(A)||3850mm||151.6in|
|Height to bucket hinge pin(B)||3225mm||127 in|
|Height to top of cab(C)||2070mm||81.5in|
|Height to bottom of level bucket(D)||3065mm||120.7 in|
|Overall length without bucket(E)||2538mm||100 in|
|Overall length with bucket(F)||3345mm||131.7in|
|Dumping Angle at maximum height (G)||42°||42°|
|Rollback of bucket on ground(J)||31°||31°|
|Rollback of bucket at full height(K)||86°||86°|
|Ground clearance(M)||210 mm||8.3in|
|Angle of departure(N)||30°||30°|
|Turning radius front without bucket(O)||1380mm||54.3in|
|Front turning radius(P)||2027mm||81.5in|
|Rear turning radius(Q)||1527mm||60.1in|
|Rear axle to bumper(R)||981mm||38.6in|
|Tread width, centerline to centerline(S)||1465mm||57.7in|
|Width between outside of two wheels(T)||1730mm||68.1in|
|Bucket width (U)||1800mm||70.9in|
- Q:The one with the biggest tool takes the pool...?
- Aka 47 If you can't fix it, shot it. If it tries to give you trouble, blow it up. This is the only tool you will need. haha!!
- Q:Pros and cons of how to adapt to the direction of the excavator ah?
- Two modes of operationThe first kind is the Japanese second-hand import machine and senior veteran driver as the representative, the left hand handle of the front, back, left and right corresponding control is the excavator's right rotation, left rotation, bucket extension and bucket recovery. We used to be referred to as "front and back spin"".The second type is the domestic new machine and the new generation of young drivers as representatives, left hand handle of the front, back, left, right, respectively, corresponding to the control of the excavator's bucket stick, bucket recovery, left rotation and right rotation. The habit is referred to as "left and right spin"".There are people who have called these two modes, "mobile phone" and "mobile phone", but due to the lack of a unified nomenclature, caused the differences on the way, before and after rotation is called mobile phone, the mobile phone is called reverse rotation, but also to rotate around the mobile phone is called, before and after the rotation is called reverse mobile phone. So to avoid confusion, said only this, before and after the rotation and rotation, to note here is "mobile phone" is refers to the rotation, and rotation or rotation before and after the "anti mobile phone", two kinds of the different mode of operation is only the left hand excavator operating handle, right invariant handle mode.
- Q:Can my leopard gecko eat excavator?
- The clay is not good for her to eat. If you think that she may be Impacted you need to that him to the Vet.
- Q:My excavator is KOMATSU PC650,the bucket is vulnerable to wear after changed . How could I choose a right one?
- How many excavators you got Wang? ever heard of a grease gun? do you or any of your employees actually know how to operate an expensive piece of heavy equipment? or are you just trying to rip through rock and concrete at full power and destroying buckets, 20 years as a mechanic in the heavy equipment industry I've seen it all, that 650 ain't a small machine, and the bucket that came with it should last the life of the machine if some dummy doesn't neglect it or destroy it, keep your pins greased and change teeth when necessary, that is if you haven't ripped the shanks off already, other than that you could find someone to hard face the problem areas your experiencing with your buckets, many contractors that use there equipment 24/7 will do it, its a welding technique thats on going, as when the hard face wares down its re applyed,
- Q:Komatsu PC series excavators -5, -6, -7, -8. Which year did they begin production?
- This is the case at homeProduction began in November, -5:1995-6:1997 began in January-7:2002 began in September-8:2007 began in SeptemberabroadMay, -5:88November, -6:1992April, -7:2001September, -8:05
- Q:Find a Dirty Jobs clip, 10 points! Mike and the Hawk from the mud mineral episode!?
- when I saw the question I was like oh this is easy but when I started looking it wasn't very easy. oh well I tried for ya ;)
- Q:In MTG, if you have a Renegade Doppelganger on the battlefield and you put a Halimar Excavator into play...?
- 1 or 2 depending on how you stack the triggers. When the Halimar Excavator enters the battlefield it's enter the battlefield trigger and Renegade Doppelganger's enter the battlefield trigger go on the stack, you choose the order that they happen in because you control both effects. If you let the doppelganger's ability resolve first and then the Halimar Excavator you will mill 2 cards because you control two allies. If you let the Halimar Excavator's ability resolve first and then the doppleganger you'll only mill 1 card. You can't mill 4 cards because when your Halimar Excavator entering the battlefield triggers the Renegade doppleganger it will become a copy of Halimar Excavator when it's already in play and won't trigger.
- Q:Which school has the strongest excavator technique in China?
- The Shandong Lanxiang Vocational School of course!
- Q:What are Trades that don't require manual labor?
- Q:What's a Nuclear operating engineer?
- The President! he has the Doomsday Device one push and we're gone LOL
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range