Skid Steer Loader with CE& ISO 9001
Type:Skid Steer Loader
Certification:CE, ISO9001: 2000
Engine Model:Xinchai A498bpg
Packing:Nude Package; 2PCS/20CTN
800D Skid Steer Loader with CE& ISO 9001
2)Original Imported Sauel Pump
3)Mechanical AUTO Leveling
4)SPECIAL Big Aluminium Radiator
5)Original Imported Sauel Motor
|Overall operating height (mm)||3850|
|Bore×stroke (mm)||98×105||Height to bucket hinge pin (mm)||3225|
|Rated power (kw)||45||Height to top of cab (mm)||2070|
|Rotating speed (rpm)||2500||Height to bottom of level bucket(mm)||3065|
|Number of cylinders||4||Overall length without bucket (mm)||2538|
|Max. Torque (n.m)||193||Overall length with bucket (mm)||3345|
|Displacement (L)||3.168||Dumping angle at maximum height (°)||42|
|Max. Speed (km)||11.2||Dumping height (mm)||2445|
|Vacuum tire||10-16.5||Dumping reach (mm)||585|
|Operating load (kg)||800||Rollback of bucket on ground (°)||31|
|Max. Loading (kg)||1400||Rollback of bucket at full height (°)||86|
|Bucket lifting force (kN)||15||Ground clearance (mm)||210|
|Arm lifting force (kN)||13||Angle of departure (°)||30|
|Total cycling time(s)||10.2||Turning radius front without bucket (mm)||1380|
|Bucket capacity (m³)||0.47||Front turning radius (mm)||2027|
|Pressure of working system (bar)||160||Rear turning radius (mm)||1527|
|Rated flux(L/min)||63||Rear axle to bumper (mm)||981|
|High flow flux (L/min) (optional)||---||Tread width, centerline to centerline (mm)||1465|
|Fuel tank capacity(L)||79||Width between outside of two wheels (mm)||1730|
|Self-weight with bucket (kg)||2920||Bucket width (mm)||1800|
- Q:many smaller excavators used to dig foundations for houses have hydraulic systems that perform the digging ?
- hydraulic rams are limited to the distance they can travel.. large cranes you see with cables are moving objects hundreds of feet where a hydraulic ram can not. hydraulic systems are much more dependable and can create a great deal of force in a small set up this is why you see them on most of your smaller construction machines.
- Q:Custom reptile tank question!?
- Custom Reptile Tank
- Q:Engineering construction question (Sign construction)?
- How many verticle I beams are you using? The foundation needs to go below the frost line. The strength depend on exact conditions of soil etc. However 1 meter does not seem deep enough for that size sign. But it depends on the spacing of the I beams. Also depends on where the sign is and what damage it may cause if it blows over.
- Q:is excavator clay safe for beardies?
- I'd be cautious that any loose grains could get ingested and cause a blockage in the intestines. I wouldn't use it.
- Q:can anyone help me find the specs for JCB excavator yellow paint?
- Find a local Carquest store that carries paint. They might have a formula for JCB yellow. If not then you will probably need to bring a painted piece in for them to match to.
- Q:I want to buy used excavators, I want to know relevant information?
- For more information on excavators, more excavator supplier information
- Q:what type of toys baby boys will likes?
- They do like basically vehicle types toys. Specially excavators, bull dosser, trucks and lorries
- Q:How long does it take to learn how to start an excavator? Do you learn it in two months?
- Two months every day to open the school will certainly learn, some people guide faster, I do not know what you call the concept of making money
- Q:PLEASE!Help with Essay?
- Mining Methods Coal is mined by two methods: surface or 'opencast' mining underground or 'deep' mining The choice of mining method is largely determined by the geology of the coal deposit. Underground mining currently accounts for a bigger share of world coal production than opencast; although in several important coal producing countries surface mining is more common. For example, surface mining accounts for around 80% of production in Australia;
- Q:secure money transfer / payment?
- I am assuming you bought this on Ebay. Paypal is the online OKorder account that acts as an escrow account. You put the money in, which notifies the seller. The seller delivers the product then can collect the money. If you do not receive the item, you can contact paypal and they take that money right back out of the seller's account. A credit card does exactly the same thing. If you don't get the property, you have 30 to 60 days to contest the charge and get the money right back. Hope this helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range