|Place of Origin:||Brand Name:||Model Number:|
window glass replacement
Acid Etched Glass,Bulletproof Glass,Decorative Glass,Heat Absorbing Glass,Heat Reflective Glass,Insulated Glass,Low-E Glass
Clear Glass,Coated Glass,Figured Glass,Frosted Glass,Laminated Glass,Stained Glass,Tempered Glass,Tinted Glass,Wired Glass,tempered
blue; green; bronze; grey etc
window, door, table top, furniture, etc
compression resistance, high strength,etc
shock resistance and wind resistance
small obtuse angle grain
window glass replacement
|Packaging Detail:||Export standard packages|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15-20 days|
1.Clear or tinted glass
Size Cusomized sound insulation CE-approved special glass reinforced window glass replacement Brief introduction
Building window glass is a kind of float glass that has been heated and then cooled rapidly to increase its force or pressure on its surface, its physically strength is times of normal float glass.
Details of window glass replacement
Building window glass
Physical tempered glass ;
Full-tempered glass; Semi-tempered glass ;
Super toughened glass
Flat tempered glass; curved tempered glass
Clear; Ultra clear;
Euro bronze, golden bronze;
Blue, ocean blue, dark blue, light blue;
light green, dark green;
Euro grey, dark grey.etc
CE ISO CCC etc.
building doors& windows, glass curtain walls, glass roof,
indoor partitions, shop windows, glass escalator railing, architectural shielding, windshield, stadium baffle, glass table and counters, fence glass ,hotels etc.
We can customize other types as per your request.
We usually use standard wooden crateswith protecting paper between each glass sheets ,or other seaworthy package to ensure the products’ arrival at your destination on time safe and sound.
- Q:Domestic architectural glass list?
- Domestic third-tier and small factories of the brand:
Luo glass (mainly the production of float glass), Blue Star, gold glass
- Q:What are the characteristics of the commonly used safety glass? What are the characteristics?
- Q:What are the advantages of building a house entirely made of glass?
- You can see outside? lol i can think of lots of disadvantages... like all the smudges to clean && the house could break! haha idk sorry i couldnt help
- Q:effects of climate on building materials esp. glass?
- That largely depends upon what type of building materials you are using. For example, steel could rust in the snow given a long enough time. All building material will shrink and expand with temperature. Wood also shrinks and expands with the amount of moisture it has absorbed from its environment. If you are using wood composites (OSB, plywood, gluelam beams), the glue that holds the particles together can have problems when wet. That is why there is exterior grade and interior grade wood products. As far as glass, I believe that heat will increase the liquid-like properties of glass. Pressure will likely do the same. Cold will make it more brittle, but as a whole, I'd guess that glass is more stable than most other forms of building materials.
- Q:Is there a good way to remove the heated glass cover from the furnace?
- Continuous production of useful manipulator. But the price is higher.
- Q:Why does the endothermic glass be cool in winter and cool
- Can reduce the amount of solar heat entering the room through the glass, which is achieved by increasing the reflection of the sun (not necessarily the reflection of the visible light) and the heat absorption of the glass. The general color film mainly functions by increasing the absorption of sunlight , These colors can absorb the sun on the glass, thereby reducing the solar energy into the room. This film is only an auxiliary effect compared to our building insulation glass film. Building glass film covered with a layer of metal, this metal film, can increase the glass of light reflection and light absorption, which greatly blocked the solar heat in the glass window, the same reason, in the winter can make high temperature indoor heat is not out , To ensure comfortable indoor temperature.
- Q:How to build a glass dome bedroom?
- Yes okorder.com/ you can ask with the details of your requirements. They answers promptly. Now you can complete your dream bedroom quickly. Wish one day I can visit your home to see it.
- Q:why don't we build with glass, steel, timber and stone?
- I'm a bit puzzled by your question since all the materials you metnioned are common building materials. I built a home in the Guadalupe mountains that was practically all glass on the outside walls and the frame was all heavy natural pine timbers joined entirely with wood joinery - no iron or steel in the frame at all. I also built a mountain home in Missouri all out of natural stone collected entirely from the home owners own land. His wife was afraid of lightning so I used steel pre-fabricated trusses in the roof, covered with steel corrugated panels (all heavily grounded of course) and gave the home a 360 overhang porch. It was a beautiful home.
- Q:build glass block wall?
- If you know how to build a mortar set BRICK wall, the process is pretty much identical.
- Q:Manganese dioxide itself is black, why as a colorant added to the glass to show purple it
- The color of the glass depends not only on the added colorants, but also by adjusting the temperature of the melts and the properties of the flame to adjust the valence of the elements so that the glass exhibits a different color, such as copper in the glass, if the glass is present in the presence of expensive copper oxide When the low-cost cuprous oxide (Cu2O) is present, the glass is red, and sometimes it is not possible to make the glass appear well and the second time it is heated to make the glass appear. Jinhong glass is the case, it is in the ordinary glass ingredients by adding a trace of gold made of the first firing after the gold in the form of atomic distribution in the glass, then the glass is not color; when heated again To close to the softening of the temperature, where the gold atoms into colloidal particles, then the glass will show a beautiful red.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range