General Information of Sintered Magnesia Bricks
Sintered magnesia bricks use sintered magnesium as raw materials. The magnesia bricks are used for alkali resistant. The magnesia bricks are produced by crushing, mixing, pressing, drying and burning. The magnesia content ranged from 87%-97%.A variety of type could be done under customer’s drawing.
Characteristics of Sintered Magnesia Bricks
Our magnesia bricks exhibit the following characteristics:
High refractoriness temperature
Strong resistance to slag
Good high temperature properties
Good mechanical strength
Technical Data of Sintered Magnesia Brick
Sintered Magnesia Brick
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractories Under Load(0.2Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces.The technical data is offered solely for your consideration.And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice.Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each products for their particular purposes.
Typical Application of Sintered Magnesia Bricks
Typical applications of magnesia bricks include ferroalloy furnace, metal mixer, Non-metallurgy industry furnace, high temperature kiln, calcined lime furnace, regenerator in glass furnace.
We has success in magnesia bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent thermal shock resistant and high mechanical strength. CNBM also has experience in magnesia brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:Magnesia brick
- General can be divided into sintered magnesia brick (also called burnt magnesia brick) and chemically bonded magnesia brick (also known as the two major categories of not burned magnesia brick). Purity and high firing temperature of magnesia, due to the direct contact of periclase grains, known as direct bonded magnesite brick; made of fused magnesia bricks called electrically fused magnesite brick.
- Q:Manufacture of various refractory magnesia brick mainly comes from Magnesium Oxide, what kind of ore?
- Manufacture of various refractory magnesia brick Magnesium Oxide, mainly from magnesite.
- Q:How to identify the fused magnesia brick and sintered magnesia brick
- Burnt magnesia brick is made of high quality sintered magnesia as main raw materials, paper pulp as binder. After mixing and high pressure molding, it is fired in a high temperature tunnel kiln over 1550 degrees celsius. It has good thermal stability, corrosion resistance and spalling resistance. Widely used in converter, arc furnace and other industrial furnace lining refractory.Fused magnesia brick brick has compact structure, high mechanical strength, low impurity content, mainly used for the storage of large glass kilnHigh temperature area of the room. The fused magnesia is made of high quality magnesia as raw material. It is made by melting. The English name is fused magnesite. Magnesium hydroxide from magnesite or brucite or from sea water is calcined at high temperature. Strong hydration resistance.
- Q:Brick price?
- Refractory brick series sintered magnesia brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick, magnesia spinel brick, magnesia calcium brick, unburned magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick, magnesia calcium brick, magnesia brick, and al2o3-mgo-c bricks.
- Q:What is the ratio of magnesia refractory bricks to brine? For example, what is the difference between the 97 and 95 with 92 brick brick brick material mixed with brine ratio?
- In addition to the brine binder burned magnesia brick and sulfite pulp waste liquid, Magnesium Sulfate solution binder is generally around 3%
- Q:Process for producing magnesia chrome brick
- The oxide of iron reacts to produce a loose effect caused by the expansion of the spinel. Also, the magnesia chrome brick can be made from the synthetic common sintered material. In addition, there are non burned magnesia chrome bricks, for example, non burned magnesia chrome bricks combined with inorganic magnesium salt solutions. The unfired magnesia chrome brick has the advantages of simple production process, low cost and good thermal stability, but the strength of the high temperature is far less than that of the burnt brick. In the late 50s, a so-called "direct bonding" magnesia chrome brick was developed. The characteristics of this brick raw material is pure, high firing temperature, periclase and spinel phase with high temperature directly, silicate and other low melting point phase for island distribution, therefore, significantly improve the high temperature strength and slag resistance of brick.
- Q:Magnesite chrome brick, magnesia chrome brick indicators? What is the price?.
- According to the actual situation, design the brick you need, and the price of brick is determined by the index.
- Q:High purity magnesia brick masonry mortar for what?
- High purity aluminum is 99.99, the first is not pollution, the stove is high magnesia brick masonry, 95% and 97% purity magnesia brick is for a long time did not find a good bit of fireclay, do not know what to build, now used light burned US powder and heavy burned magnesium plus brine built, with 2 months a griddle doesn't stick on magnesium brick, a touch off, there is no good sintering
- Q:Combined with the ordinary clay brick and magnesia brick as an example, the existence of impurities in minerals and refractories production main components of the formed liquid relative what affect the performance.
- The main varieties of common magnesia brick, magnesia brick, magnesia brick, magnesia brick high pure grade. Product main mineral phase is periclase, volume has high stability and anti erosion ability. Literature is widely used in steelmaking, non-ferrous metal smelting and other high-temperature industrial furnace.
- Q:Refractory brick, high alumina brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick or clay brick, which type of high temperature refractory brick?
- High alumina brick clay brick up to 1700 degrees above 1500 degrees -1750 degrees of magnesia brick and magnesia chrome brick 1500-1650 degrees, I is the production of clay brick, brick my temperature at 1500-1700 degrees. Specific depends on what kiln, brick is only part of it
We are an integrated and synthesis enterprise involved in R & D refractories, structural design of kiln & furnace, production, consstruction, installation, maintenance of refractories. The company has one magnesite and dolomite mine, fused magnesia plant, sintering magnesia plant, three refractories production plant.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western;Europe;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 88,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Construction, installation, maintenance for refractory
|Product Price Range