General Information of Sintered Magnesia Bricks
Sintered magnesia bricks use sintered magnesium as raw materials. The magnesia bricks are used for alkali resistant. The magnesia bricks are produced by crushing, mixing, pressing, drying and burning. The magnesia content ranged from 87%-97%.A variety of type could be done under customer’s drawing.
Characteristics of Sintered Magnesia Bricks
Our magnesia bricks exhibit the following characteristics:
High refractoriness temperature
Strong resistance to slag
Good high temperature properties
Good mechanical strength
Technical Data of Sintered Magnesia Brick
Sintered Magnesia Brick
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractories Under Load(0.2Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces.The technical data is offered solely for your consideration.And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice.Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each products for their particular purposes.
Typical Application of Sintered Magnesia Bricks
Typical applications of magnesia bricks include ferroalloy furnace, metal mixer, Non-metallurgy industry furnace, high temperature kiln, calcined lime furnace, regenerator in glass furnace.
We has success in magnesia bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent thermal shock resistant and high mechanical strength. CNBM also has experience in magnesia brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:Brick price?
- There are various series of unshaped refractory gunning, magnesia ramming material, mending material, coating material, dry lining material, composite refining agent, covering agent, tundish and tundish slag wall, ladle drainage sand and electric furnace taphole filler etc..
- Q:Refractory brick, high alumina brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick or clay brick, which type of high temperature refractory brick?
- The super high alumina brick in high alumina refractory brick has the highest refractoriness, and the corresponding production cost is higher.
- Q:What is the ratio of magnesia refractory bricks to brine? For example, what is the difference between the 97 and 95 with 92 brick brick brick material mixed with brine ratio?
- In addition to the brine binder burned magnesia brick and sulfite pulp waste liquid, Magnesium Sulfate solution binder is generally around 3%
- Q:The index of magnesia brick
- Room temperature compressive strength≥（MPa）（15－25－）24.5－24.5－24.5－24.5－40－40－40
- Q:High purity magnesia brick masonry mortar for what?
- You try a mixture of aluminum phosphate. It itself is the main component of aluminum, which can not cause pollution. We use high temperature electric stove to bond with this.But this 800 degree won't be sintered. It won't sinter until more than 1000 degrees.
- Q:Process for producing magnesia chrome brick
- The oxide of iron reacts to produce a loose effect caused by the expansion of the spinel. Also, the magnesia chrome brick can be made from the synthetic common sintered material. In addition, there are non burned magnesia chrome bricks, for example, non burned magnesia chrome bricks combined with inorganic magnesium salt solutions. The unfired magnesia chrome brick has the advantages of simple production process, low cost and good thermal stability, but the strength of the high temperature is far less than that of the burnt brick. In the late 50s, a so-called "direct bonding" magnesia chrome brick was developed. The characteristics of this brick raw material is pure, high firing temperature, periclase and spinel phase with high temperature directly, silicate and other low melting point phase for island distribution, therefore, significantly improve the high temperature strength and slag resistance of brick.
- Q:Magnesia brick
- General can be divided into sintered magnesia brick (also called burnt magnesia brick) and chemically bonded magnesia brick (also known as the two major categories of not burned magnesia brick). Purity and high firing temperature of magnesia, due to the direct contact of periclase grains, known as direct bonded magnesite brick; made of fused magnesia bricks called electrically fused magnesite brick.
- Q:Magnesite chrome brick, magnesia chrome brick indicators? What is the price?.
- If you want to know the indicators of chrome brick, magnesia chrome brick must know you are in what furnace above, there is in what position
- Q:How to identify the fused magnesia brick and sintered magnesia brick?
- Magnesia brick have high refractoriness, alkali slag good performance, high load softening temperature, but poor thermal shock resistance. The sintering magnesia brick brick magnesite as raw material, crushing, proportioning, mixing, forming, in 1550 ~ 1600 degrees firing, high purity products firing temperature is over 1750 DEG C. Don't add chemical bond magnesia brick is appropriate in magnesia, through mixing, molding and drying.
- Q:Combined with the ordinary clay brick and magnesia brick as an example, the existence of impurities in minerals and refractories production main components of the formed liquid relative what affect the performance.
- Also known as clay brick brick, is a man-made small bulk building, clay brick clay (including shale, coal gangue powder) as the main raw material, through mud processing, molding, drying and roasting, solid and hollow.
We are an integrated and synthesis enterprise involved in R & D refractories, structural design of kiln & furnace, production, consstruction, installation, maintenance of refractories. The company has one magnesite and dolomite mine, fused magnesia plant, sintering magnesia plant, three refractories production plant.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western;Europe;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 88,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Construction, installation, maintenance for refractory
|Product Price Range