Feature: Truck Crane
Application: transport,wood lifting
Rated Loading Capacity: 12000kgs
Rated Lifting Moment: 30 T.M
Max. Lifting Load: 12000kgs
Max. Lifting Height: 16.8 M
Span: 6 M
Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
- Model Number: SQ1204E
Certification: CCC & TX
Warranty: 1 year
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Pallet & wooden box for container loading. 8 units/20'ft container.|
|Delivery Detail:||5-20 days after deposit received|
2.Red,blue,yellow,white color are viable;
3.New Brand directly from factory;
SQ1204 12ton Hydraulic Truck Crane (longer version)
Max Lifting capacity
Max Lifting Moment
Max Lifting Height
Max oil flow of Hydraulic system
Max pressure of Hydraulic system
Oil Tank Capacity
Number of Booms
- Q:Can anyone identify this mining machinery?
- It looks like a winch, driven by an electric motor. It could have been used for hoisting material via a vertical shaft, or for pulling tram cars.
- Q:What's the difference between machines and machines?
- Machinery: a general term for all objects to be used (referred to as things that are used by mechanical methods approved in Physics). They are called machines. Search machine is a kind of machinery, wrenches, pliers, levers, and so on, is also a kind of machinery
- Q:i need the jetty construction machinery for jetty construction on the island?
- A jetty normally has a piled foundation, so assuming that you have a suitable seabed. Some form of piledriver or water / air jetting device to install the piles. This will depend on their loading requirements. A crane to assist with the decking. For a simple jetty you may be able to use manpower. Some more information about the size of the jetty and its future use would be useful for a more complete answer
- Q:what machinery would i need for a wheat farm and also an apple orchard? and what fertilizers would i need?
- You should have your soil tested. This way, you can put down the right amount of fertilizer. You can send a sample to the Agricultural University of your state.
- Q:Whats the fastest way to get a 6 pack without machinery?
- Go and get a copy of a fitness magazine, they always have segments on how to obtain a six pack, they usually tell also about how you should diet as well. The best way I can tell you is to do decline crunches, twisting sit ups and decline leg lifts with butt lift at the end. Decline Crunch - Using a weight bench or even a stool, chair or bed will even do, hang the upper half of your body off whatever it is you are using. From your butt down should be the only thing on the object you are using, something will need to be there to hold down your legs. Lean all the way back until your head touches the floor, then slowly lift yourself up into a crunch position. Have your hands on your chest. Twisting Sit-Ups - Using the same principal as listed above, accept this time you are going to come up to a sit up position, in other words you are going to bring your whole upper body up as if you were sitting straight up, twist on the way up, again slowly. Then go back down, come back up and twist in the other direction. Leg Lifts with Butt Lift - Using the same principal you have been using, accept now it will be your upper body, from your butt, up, that is resting on the surface you are using. Allow your feet to touch the floor, then bring them up slowly, when they are sticking straight up in the air, lift your butt off the surface. Do all the exercises for 3 sets of 15, go as slow as possible.
- Q:Tianjin Construction Machinery Research Institute?
- China Construction Machinery Corporation was founded in December 2005 by the Tianjin Research Institute of engineering machinery and China Construction machinery complete sets of companies, under the China National Machinery Industry Corp. Headquartered in Tianjin, is located in Tianjin hi tech Industrial Park, covers an area of 400 acres. Existing enterprises 12, the total assets of 1 billion 800 million yuan, the total number of workers 3000 people.
- Q:DVD's and VCR's delicate machinery.?
- The more delicate sure will be DVD lens. If you rub it withl a hard substance definitely the lens will be damaged. A VCR head also delicate, but can clean easily.
- Q:What does State Machinery mean!?
- State machinery has nothing to do with machines, but refers to everything needed in administration, such as upkeep of public buildings, army, law courts etc. In Charles I's time, this would include the Privy Council, Parliament, Justices of the Peace and revenue courts etc.
- Q:In the Navy, is a Machinery Repairman(MR) a good job?
- You need a job that you can be happy with. Too many guys go in with no idea, and end up really mad at the system. The time they spend ends up being a waste. I liked being an ET. As a Computer System Analyst, anyone who thinks it is not the highest tech job is crazy. I wrote code and repaired circuits; so it was working on both hardware and software. Often trying to figure out which side the problem was on. I later got into Intell, and served as a Command Intelligence Officer. Which was also cool. I know a lot of Nucs too. Really it is all good. I do recommend that you consider subs. On subs your working with a better group of guys. More bubbleheads have degrees than you would see on a surface ship, and your more encouraged to finish a degree, or three. Also your more encouraged to invest and built a portfolio. Bubbleheads are paid more, and encouraged to attend courses on tax-planning and investing. So it is possible to come out at 20 years with multiple degrees and very wealthy. But the most important thing is to be happy with your choice.
- Q:Do petroleum engineers work in toxic environments or do they only design machinery for it?
- Petroleum engineers do not have any thing to do with the design of machinery. Their primary interest is the underground reservoirs that contain oil and gas. They can spend some time around a drilling rig but they do most of their work in an office. Having hearing aids should not be a problem in terms of employment. You need to realize that picking discipline for salary is the wrong thing to do for two reasons. One you should always work at something you enjoy and are good at. Two, just because a given discipline has a higher average salary doesn't mean you will be one of the engineers that earns that higher salary.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range