Stainless steel 304 or 318 on request. Pump head and suction & discharge can be made of cast iron on request too.
- Q:how do i restart a shorted out water pump?
- sounds like not only did it come in contact withe wiring but also with the pump,when your working with electricity you need to be very careful and have the right tools to do the job with. to start this job you need a multi testing meter,this will let you check things like amp,volts,ohms,you know things that comes in contact with the pump and wiring,you didn't say what the voltage is on this pump,so first i'd find out what that is and make sure you have that going to the pump,then if so make sure the pump isn't froze or locked up,next go to the breaker box and locate the breaker for the pump,and test to see how many amps the pump is pulling when turned on.then find out if there is anything restricting the pump from doing its job,it may be something as simple as a run capacitor or even a shorted or burnt wire,but first make sure you have the correct voltage and amperage going to and coming out of the motor,once you get that taken care of you may need to prime the pump in order to get it pumping again
- Q:99 Oldsmobile Intrigue, water pump recently replaced, and now temperature seems high?
- Did you replace the thermostat? flush the radiator also. If your pump is not leaking it should be good to go.
- Q:Water is pumped out of a holding tank.. Calculus question?
- Three okorder.com/
- Q:where's the coolant water pump located on a 1999 Honda accord?
- 1999 Honda Accord Water Pump
- Q:01 Tacoma 3.4 V6, does anyone know the average life of the water pump?
- as a mechanic, I always OFFER the customer the option. The water pump can last a long time however, as you've probably been told, it is driven off the timing belt. Therefore, if, say six months from now the pump developes a leak, its like doing the whole job over. Now, the tech won't know for sure there isn't a small weepage at the pump seal until the parts are exposed. There is a vent hole or weep hole as some call it and it will get crusty stuff on it or coolant traces from it if the seal is beginning to leak. I have personally seen a few that have gone bad by the 90K service. You'd have to be awfully optimistic to think it's gonna last another 90K. Lastly though, the part going on should be a new pump, not a rebuilt. Quality is important. The only other item you have to look forward to failing, if it hasnt already is the starter contacts. A good shop familiar with this issue will replace the two contacts in the starter instead of gouging you for a reman unit. Hope that helps. Make sure they use the correct coolant formula for your vehicle. PS: those are awsome engines. a HUGE improvement over the 3.0 litre motor.
- Q:Water pump fuse missing?
- First no fuse for water pump only fuse and relay for rad. fan. First did you install serpentine belt correctly, should have diagram on rad. cover. If on right pump should work. if overheating could have bad thermostat or system needs bleeding, start, turn on heater and see if top hose on rad gets hot if not therm bad, replace, if hot look on top of thermostat housing for small bleeder screw crack open until coolant comes out then tighten,on some if there is a heater line on engine by radiator bleeder is on it. keep rad cap on till done, then remove slowly to release pressure and fill with coolant , GOOD luck.
- Q:I have a 1998 Camary 145k 4 cyl my water pump just went out. My timing belt was changed about 25k ago.?
- If it were mine, I'd replace the belt again anyway, coolant can accelerate the wear or advance rotting of the belt. The waterpump is driven off of the timing belt so you'd need to make sure you have it all set up to TDC and all marks aligned before removing the belt. Then just remove the bolts to the water pump, scrape away all old gasket material and install new pump, torque bolts to specs w/ micrometer (in lbs) but before you can do all that, you have to remove all components on the front of the motor. Long story short...let a shop do it for you!!!
- Q:WHERE IS A GOOD LOCATION TO PURCHASE A WATER PUMP AND HOSES FOR A 1998 CHYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY.?
- You can shop online at any one of the auto parts stores, such as Advanced auto parts, Auto zone, NAPA auto parts. You can compare prices and get local store in your area to get your parts. Hope this helps.
- Q:What size water pump should I get?
- A 3/4 horse pump usually has a one inch suction and 3/4 inch outlet and is more than enough to water one acre. Remember, you don't have to water every day or even cover the entire acre all in one day. The industrial/agricultural pump mentioned before (4 inch? 6 inch? Or more?) is intended for use on dozens of acres per day.
- Q:whats wrong with my water well pump?
- A good pump would pump water continuously without being hooked to the tank. You say the power is still going to the pump when it quits but you didn't say if it is getting the proper voltage and you didn't say if the pump is still running but just not pumping. If it's still running then try raising the pump some. If it's not running then I'd suspect the thermal protector switch so you'd need a new pump. Are you sure there's a full 230V going to the pump? Sometimes ants like to get in the electrical pressure switch and get in between one or more of the contacts.
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average