Stainless steel 304 or 318 on request. Pump head and suction & discharge can be made of cast iron on request too.
- Q:Water pump on daewoo?
- I would suggest to replace the car itself.
- Q:how do you change the water pump on a 96 3.5l dodge intrepid?
- your water pump is located in the front center of the engine behind the timing cover and is driven by the timing belt. The timing belt must be removed to service the pump and recommend changing the belt at the same time. the only special tool you will need is a puller to remove the crank pulley this can be rented at an auto parts store the rest comes apart with basic hand tools. I recommend buying a service manual for your car at the parts store you get the other items needed to change the pump it will give you a step by step procedure for changing your belt and pump.
- Q:How do you remove the water pump from bmw m42 engine?
- Follow the instruction manual Drain the water first then remove the timing case release the tension from the belt, unbolt it and remove.
- Q:How would I replace or fix my water pump in my Chrysler Le Baron?
- first be sure it is the pump that is leaking and not just a hose!!! I have seen the hoses leak and people brought me there car wanting me to fix the water pump and all it was ..... the hose was wore out and soft by the clamp and had sprung a small leak.... check that first before going all out and changing the water pump!!! also what size moter you have?? 4, 6, ?? makes a bit of a differance!! also check by the pulley, there is a small like hole in the pump.... see if it has a water type stain on it.... if so then the pump is going bad!!!
- Q:The water well pump is surging water pressure is dropping and keeps tripping the breaker?
- I take it you live in the country. This happens to me all the time. My problem is caused by fire ants, I'm in tx. Those stupid things are attracted to the electricity for some reason and will swarm on the pressure switch and cause it to burn up or malfunction. Go look and see if you have any bugs on yours. If not, well then i dont know. Replace the switch and that will cure it. It is not hard, i have done it myself many times.
- Q:What brand of water pump to get?
- i have a topfin that works well for me.
- Q:Can the water from the fire pump enter the roof fire tank? Why?
- Fire water pump water can not enter the roof, fire water tanks, "construction regulations" and "high regulations" clearly defined. The roof fire water tank acts as a temporary fire fighting water for 10 minutes, and the water in the fire pump is supplied directly to the indoor hydrant or sprinkler system. Roof water tank fire water can only be provided by the living pump.
- Q:Is water pump working?
- You can also go to a marina and buy earmuffs that hook to a garden hose and fit over your water intake. As stated above just look for a stream of water coming out the back of the engine.
- Q:Is my water pump going bad?
- LOOK okorder.com on internet! WHAT SIZE IS ENGEIN HERE! FOur, five, six, eight yidner from WHAT COMPANY! NOBODY can answer thsi question for you without MORE DETAILS! THANX!
- Q:How do you do the yellow water from the suction pump?.
- The reason for the yellow water in the water suction pump is that the steel pipe in the underground is corroded. The water flows out through the water during the pumping process, and yellow is mainly the color of rust.Processing method: pull out the steel pipe deep into the ground and replace it with plastic pipe.
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average