Order On-line Tracking
1. Product Introduction
Magnetic drive pump is a single-stage single-suction centrifugal pump of stainless steel, which adopts API685 standard for product design. It is suitable to pump clean liquid or corrosive liquid of various temperatures with a few impurities, especially toxic, flammable and explosive, high-temperature, high-pressure or highly corrosive liquids. This product is highly reliable and durable and also is convenient for maintenance, so it is a preferred environment-friendly product for petrochemical, refining, pharmaceutical, food and other industries.
1. Leakage-free, pollution-free, without shaft seal
2. 1mm pipe wall thickness of distance sleeve can prevent the leakage caused by corrosion and deformation.
3. External assembly of motor 【pump completely explosion-proof structure】
1. Long service life of stainless steel distance sleeve
2. Spare parts are not necessary (SSiC bearing is of high strength without abrasion)
3. Operation is available with a few impurities
1. Simple structure (few parts)
2. Simple assembly
3. Maintenance-free and long service life
3. Technical Data
The max. head: 130m
The max. flow: 400m3/h
Working temperature: -80~350℃
4. Pump Structure
Yes, currently, we’re available for DIY stores all over the world.
2 Where do I have to send pumps for service?
You must send them to the CNBM PUMP Service Point or, after contacting Customer Care, to the CNBM PUMP service center in China.
3 Are your pumps acid-proofed?
To choose the right pumps for chemical applications, we do need further details on hydraulic operations as well as on the type, concentration and temperature of the liquid.
4 Can your pumps mount Eff.1 motors
Currently, only on request though this will shortly be a CNBM standard.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|