Double hung windows
have always been common in older homes, but recently, they have become a popular choice as replacement windows and for new residential projects. The greatest advantage of the double hung window design is that they fit into any decorating scheme from historic to traditional to contemporary. Older homes often require custom window builds and installations and it’s important to have precise measurements to eliminate air and moisture leaks.
Another advantage is that because they slide up and down, up instead of opening out, double-hung windows don't take up exterior space when open, making them ideal for high traffic areas like adjoining walkways, porches and patios. Therefore, the design itself is the main benefit from a space-saving standpoint.
Tilt-out upper and lower sashes are the best features of today’s double hung windows. Some models offer tilting upper sections only. This feature makes cleaning and inspecting weatherproofing strips and repairing caulking very simple and convenient. Some models are offered with completely removable sashes, which offer obvious advantages
PVC(UPVC) window and door
Available in various colors, sizes, shapes and designs, customized According to the client’s specific requirement.
Brand: CONCH,ShiDe LG or any other profile brand (according customer’s requirements)
Series: 60mm, 65mm,80mm,88mm,95mm for PVC window.
60mm, 88mm, 95mm for PVC door
Profile Wall thickness: 2.0mm~2.5mm
Color: Any color for your choice
Hollow glass, laminated glass, tempered glass, Low-E glass, floated glass, reflective glass
single glazing /double glazing /triple glazing
Single : 4/5/6mm
Any other glass thickness according to customer’s requirements.
Handle, lock, sealing strip, friction hinge,etc.
Brand: Chunguang, Guoqiang,ROTO,Lianxin,Puwei and any other brands.
High quantity made in China/ Germany/our standard hardware are good quality. Customers' stipulated brands are available.
1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm
Metal and nylon material
Coated with Germany film, Double color extrusion
Air bubble film + wooden strip; Only air bubble film package for the same size with big quantity to reduce the cost.
Schools, Restaurants, Commercial Buildings and Government Buildings etc.
1.Multi-chambered frame extrusions create superior strength and great insulation
2.Frames and sashes are reinforced with aluminum stiffeners for added rigidity, hardware attachment and installation
3.Fusion welded frame and sash corners for strength and weather-ability
4.Installation hardware included
5.Complete with screens
We also supply window styles
PVC sliding window
pvc sliding window
Door and Widnow
PVC tilt and turn window
PVC sliding shutter window
Pvc opening window
PVC single hung window
PVC glass window
PVC swing window
PVC double hung window
PVC hopper window
PVC awing window
PVC vertical sliding window
PVC opening door
Pvc sliding door
PVC tilt and turn window
Single, double, tripled glass laminated double glass with grill
Low-E glass, Tempered glass, floated glass, reflective glass, coated glass ,
Color . white and clean , blue ,green ,bronze ,etc tint color
Thickness: single glass.5-12mm,double glass.spare 6mm/9mm/12mm
60mm profile series capable of both outward and inward opening for windows
Multi-chambered profile designed for effective thermal and acoustic insulation
Optimal wall thickness designed to ensure durability and safety for glass installation
Inboard Eurogroove designed to enhance security measures
Design optimization of reinforcement chamber for resistant performance to high wind pressure
Internally glazed for added security
Dual compression seals between the frame and sash provide optimal energy saving and ensure against water and dust penetration and air infiltration
Material formulated to undertake severe climatic conditioned regions
Glazing possibility of thickness from 5 mm to 33mm
The steps of window construction:
Aluminum or PVC (UPVC) window is being made from Aluminum or UPVC profile, window accessories and glass.
To produce an Aluminum or PVC window you have to do the following steps:
Cut the profiles (Aluminum or uPVC Profile, reinforcement and Glazing bead)
Put reinforcement profile inside the uPVC profiles
Screw reinforcement profile into PVC profile
End mill the mullions
Open holes for door handles, sash fastener channels and espagnolette
Weld uPVC profile or Crimping Aluminum profile
Clean the welded corners of uPVC windows
- Q:Where can we find revesible Low-E plastic film for windows?
- One of the cheapest places to get it if you can do it yourself is at Lowe's. They sell a large variety of tint with different shades and performance for windows and doors you can custom cut. If you are trying to save energy, they have a heat reflective film that I believe is up to 90% heat reflexive. It is in transparent and mirrored coatings. If you plan on removing it, make sure you get the static cling style and you can remove it and reuse it against next season because there isn't any adhedsives left on the film or glass. Make sure you really wet the glass and film on installation. Good luck!
- Q:If I have a glass window in my convertible top and its heated can i replace the top with a plastic window?
- No due to plastic and glass in combination will over heat and melt. You can ask the car dealership or use paper wrapping over windows such as a moon or sun roof rather than plastic to glass.
- Q:putting plastic on your windows for winter?
- Buy a window kit and follow the directions. It may be also that the caulking around the windows needs to be checked and maybe replaced or repaired. (This is the landlord's responsibility!)
- Q:Convertible plastic window... dirty?
- In some cases (not all) plastic can be restored using Noxema. Yes skin cleaner. It has stuff in it that gets down into the scratches, and cleans them very well. It has a very mild abrasive in it which will aid in removal of minor scratches. The best part is that you can snag a small amount from a wife, daughter or sister for free and try it to see if it will work on a small area before you go out and buy it yourself. I've never used it on rear convertible windows before, but I have used it on instrument clusters, and stereos with great results.
- Q:do plastic windows weigh less?
- Yes, but you have to use a certified type of plastic. It has to react in a certain way in a collision. It's also thinner and offers less sound insulation. This is why very few road-legal cars have plastic windows, save for stripped out exotic cars like the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, Ferrari F430 Scuderia, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N24, and I believe the Porsche 911 GT3 RS has some plastic windows.
- Q:Best way to clean Jeep Wrangler plastic windows?
- car shampoo is the best to clean your plastic window, because they will keep your plastic window turn brown or spoted (like when u used a detergent soap) for best result do not let your car get exposure by direct hit from the sunlight when washing your car
- Q:Does all plastic shrink? You know those kits for windows? The ones to cover your windows in plastic?
- I saw kits like that at Walmart, you can get both the kits and a cheap hair dryer to do the job there.
- Q:Looking for Hairdryer-Shrinkable Plastic for Windows?
- You can apply Duck Roll-On 3-Window Film or 3M window insulation Kit this product will increase the insulation value in your windows. You can purchase this product at your local hardware store.
- Q:Can the plastic windows in some envelopes be thrown in the paper recycle?
- The tons of paper that goes through recycling centers would have a very small percentage of plastic from the average thoughtful recycler. If you ask the recycling center, they may generally say not to include any plastic material, including window envelopes. My center told me as much. However, they do not refuse paper because of window envelopes. Business recyclers do not sort their paper recycling materials and recycling is still encouraged. Some window envelopes are already recycled and appropriate for recycling. Look for the recycling symbol. If you are really concerned you may follow the step that someone I know uses - she cuts out all the plastic windows with a scissor and then recycles only the white paper. If you have nothing more important to do with your time, then that would be an option. Best wishes. Recycle all you can! Blessings and Balance. K :)
- Q:Modern window frames are often made from UPVC plastic which contains the polymer called poly(chlorothene)?
- because they are plastic. wow, that should be obvious. .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range