Double hung windows
have always been common in older homes, but recently, they have become a popular choice as replacement windows and for new residential projects. The greatest advantage of the double hung window design is that they fit into any decorating scheme from historic to traditional to contemporary. Older homes often require custom window builds and installations and it’s important to have precise measurements to eliminate air and moisture leaks.
Another advantage is that because they slide up and down, up instead of opening out, double-hung windows don't take up exterior space when open, making them ideal for high traffic areas like adjoining walkways, porches and patios. Therefore, the design itself is the main benefit from a space-saving standpoint.
Tilt-out upper and lower sashes are the best features of today’s double hung windows. Some models offer tilting upper sections only. This feature makes cleaning and inspecting weatherproofing strips and repairing caulking very simple and convenient. Some models are offered with completely removable sashes, which offer obvious advantages
PVC(UPVC) window and door
Available in various colors, sizes, shapes and designs, customized According to the client’s specific requirement.
Brand: CONCH,ShiDe LG or any other profile brand (according customer’s requirements)
Series: 60mm, 65mm,80mm,88mm,95mm for PVC window.
60mm, 88mm, 95mm for PVC door
Profile Wall thickness: 2.0mm~2.5mm
Color: Any color for your choice
Hollow glass, laminated glass, tempered glass, Low-E glass, floated glass, reflective glass
single glazing /double glazing /triple glazing
Single : 4/5/6mm
Any other glass thickness according to customer’s requirements.
Handle, lock, sealing strip, friction hinge,etc.
Brand: Chunguang, Guoqiang,ROTO,Lianxin,Puwei and any other brands.
High quantity made in China/ Germany/our standard hardware are good quality. Customers' stipulated brands are available.
1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm
Metal and nylon material
Coated with Germany film, Double color extrusion
Air bubble film + wooden strip; Only air bubble film package for the same size with big quantity to reduce the cost.
Schools, Restaurants, Commercial Buildings and Government Buildings etc.
1.Multi-chambered frame extrusions create superior strength and great insulation
2.Frames and sashes are reinforced with aluminum stiffeners for added rigidity, hardware attachment and installation
3.Fusion welded frame and sash corners for strength and weather-ability
4.Installation hardware included
5.Complete with screens
We also supply window styles
PVC sliding window
pvc sliding window
Door and Widnow
PVC tilt and turn window
PVC sliding shutter window
Pvc opening window
PVC single hung window
PVC glass window
PVC swing window
PVC double hung window
PVC hopper window
PVC awing window
PVC vertical sliding window
PVC opening door
Pvc sliding door
PVC tilt and turn window
Single, double, tripled glass laminated double glass with grill
Low-E glass, Tempered glass, floated glass, reflective glass, coated glass ,
Color . white and clean , blue ,green ,bronze ,etc tint color
Thickness: single glass.5-12mm,double glass.spare 6mm/9mm/12mm
60mm profile series capable of both outward and inward opening for windows
Multi-chambered profile designed for effective thermal and acoustic insulation
Optimal wall thickness designed to ensure durability and safety for glass installation
Inboard Eurogroove designed to enhance security measures
Design optimization of reinforcement chamber for resistant performance to high wind pressure
Internally glazed for added security
Dual compression seals between the frame and sash provide optimal energy saving and ensure against water and dust penetration and air infiltration
Material formulated to undertake severe climatic conditioned regions
Glazing possibility of thickness from 5 mm to 33mm
The steps of window construction:
Aluminum or PVC (UPVC) window is being made from Aluminum or UPVC profile, window accessories and glass.
To produce an Aluminum or PVC window you have to do the following steps:
Cut the profiles (Aluminum or uPVC Profile, reinforcement and Glazing bead)
Put reinforcement profile inside the uPVC profiles
Screw reinforcement profile into PVC profile
End mill the mullions
Open holes for door handles, sash fastener channels and espagnolette
Weld uPVC profile or Crimping Aluminum profile
Clean the welded corners of uPVC windows
- Q:Is it necessary to remove the plastic window from paper CD sleeves before recycling?
- No, not in modern recycling plants. The fibers are reduced to a slurry in the pulping process, freeing the plastic which remains intact. The slurry passes through small perforations in a screen (Typical perforation size is about .050) while the plastic is retained on the screen and is flushed away. The adhesive binding the plastic to the paper, typically EVAc, is water dispersible.
- Q:Whats the best way to take scratches out of plastic windows?
- The best thing to do is go to a marine supply store they have special products to clean and take the haze off plastic windows which are used on boat side curtains. Provided your windows are soft plastic.
- Q:Ideas on how to repair a tear in a Jeep Wrangler plastic window,the tear is where the plastic meets fabric?
- They have replacement windows and doors at very affordable prices and will ship them to you.
- Q:How do you get mold off of white plastic trimming in the windows of an RV.?
- Hello Carol, what you have to do with mould mildew is give as much sun to the object of course sometimes this is not possible with big objects .The Sun kills of the mildew or mould.So you can try this rub with lemon juice salt leave to dry then wipe with clear water dry , I don´t think you can remove this now as you have allready added other products but you can try , and also the reason for mould and mildew is lack of ventilation, too much dampness
- Q:what (inexpensive) can you clean plastic windows with for no residue?
- If they are actually Lexan or Plexiglass the best thing i have found is Lemon Pledge furniture polish.I kid you not...the stuff works great.That's all i use on my motorcycle windshield.
- Q:How do i get a plastic window cover off? I need help!!?
- High risk of damaging the plexiglass even if you get it off. Strong solvents are no better. Replace the plexiglass.
- Q:does anyone know a way to clean the back plastic windows of a bmw convertible? without replacing it?
- it's not too hard. It's the same thing that happens to headlights, condensation gets in and discolors the plastic. Go to your local Advance or NAPA or even sears, just pick up a thing of headlight restorer. All you have to do is rub it on and rub it off five minutes later. It's pretty cheap too, like 12 bucks max. hope this helped
- Q:does anybody know where I can find new plastic rear window molding for the rear back glass for a 92 geo metro?
- Depends what part you mean by plastic window moulding. The rubber stuff that's like a soft bumper is called weather stripping--you can pick that up at any auto parts store. If you mean the small piece of plastic that goes around the edge of the window itself--that comes with the window. The only way to make it look professional is to replace the window. Or at a minimum take the window out, strip the old stuff then replace it with new. An auto glass repair shop is the best place to talk to them about that. If you mean a plastic trim piece inside the car you can try a chevy dealer but it might be difficult to find parts for that model as it hasn't been made in about 15 years. Then you're stuck calling around to junk yards. Sorry, sorry, the new P.C. term is salvage lots.
- Q:plastic on my windows for winter insulation?
- You will have better luck with the plastic on the inside of the home, between the window and a blind. The purpose of the plastic is to create an air pocket. Shrink wrap will not do that.
- Q:I have a pair of expensive plastic window blinds in my home that I would like to?
- Blind or shade? Wash with TSP if its a blind, and use any paint you want, preferably stencil paint. Forget it if it's a shade. Paint will not stick to flexible plastic permanently
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range