Currently more than 20 kinds of single crystal silicon components of blue sky solar production, power ranging from 50W to 315W, details please refer to annex "Si module parameter table".The products have obtained CE certification, CQC certification, TUV certification，Single crystal silicon components 90W。
I. Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
•II. Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
•III . EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water
•IV . AI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
•V . Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
FAQ:What's your products warranty?
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:What Are Solar Panels Made Of?
- Silicon. They have to compete with computer chip makers for the same supply of silicon. As solar panels are becoming more common, the price of computer chips is going up.
- Q:How much electrical energy is generated from one acre of solar panels?
- Fossil fuels will be depleted in a few hundred years. The sun will continue to produce power for the next 0 billion years. Solar cells are expensive to make and only 0% efficient. Some less efficient cells can be economically mass produced and set out over a very large area. This is how Germany made solar power a viable alternative to fossil fuels. America has an abundance of coal however and has been very slow in adopting solar power.
- Q:How to amplify current from a solar panel?
- If you want to power both USB ports at the same times, It might not be possibble. Your solar panel only supplies 2.24 Watts (20V * 0.2A) of power and you need to deliver 2.5 Watts (5V * 0.5A) to the ports. Subtracting any losses from your regulator(s), you will be WAY over your power budget. You will need more of a solar panel or less of a load.
- Q:solar panels, wattage?
- The easy way is to just use the power values. You need 4500W. Each solar panel delivers 00W (from a value in your working). Therefore you need 4500/00 = 45 solar panels. This is a crude calculation, ignoring efficiencies, voltage conversion losses and losses due to internal resistance. You would probably need quite a few more than 45 panels. ___________________________ I'll explain how to do the calculation your way. Each solar panel delivers 00W with a voltage of 2V. So the current is 00/2 = 8.333A. Each solar panel delivers 8.333A at 2V. But you require 8.75A at 240V panel delivers 00W. To get 4500W, you need: 8.75/8.333 = 2.25 times more panels to increase the current AND 240/2 = 20 times more panels to increase the voltage. So overall you need 2.25 x 20 = 45 panels. Of course if the power output of each solar panel is not 00W, you have to change the above calculation accordingly.
- Q:How many Solar Panels for my Pool?
- I don't think heating a 70,000 gallon pool with solar panels is practical. My husband has designed and built our solar hot water system. It works quite well. We live in Arizona. There's no way we could heat that much water using sun energy. You have to heat the water and compete with the outside air.
- Q:what are bad things about solar panels?
- . Expen$ive. 2. Must be large to generate much useful energy 3. Don't work in the dark 4. Lose efficiency if not kept clean 5. Lose efficiency in less than full sunlight 6. STILL don't satisfy the tree huggers...they delayed a solar panel farm out west for years to wait on an environmental impact study of the land beneath the panels.
- Q:Information Regarding Solar Panels?
- The manufacturer of any serious panel should be able to provide an efficiency. That will be the STC power rating of the panel, divided by the area of the panel, divided by 000 w/m^2. But the more interesting figure is cost effectiveness, as you say, which is nothing more than cost per watt for the same class of panels. Most applications are limited by money, not by area.
- Q:Are solar panels a good idea in Seattle Wa?
- Are solar panels a good thing to do for the environment? - Yes. Can you recoup the cost your investment in the solar cells/panels in any reasonable amount of time in Seattle? - most likely - not. I know it's been a miserable spring in Seattle, but, I think we got 3 sunny days last month. With the number of cloudy/rainy days here, solar will only really benefit you in June, July, August and September. There are two kinds of solar panels - electric or water based. The electrics - photovoltaics - are costly to purchase and it's difficult to store the electricity once you make it. A water heater type solar panel initially cost less and can provide some benefit even on partly cloudy days. I have even seen instructions on how to build your own (if you are frugal and handy) I just do not think it's worthwhile in Seattle - if it was Denver or Phoenix we were talking about - then it would be a different story.
- Q:Is there anyone trying to create a cheaper and more efficient solar panel?
- Solar panels are one of the hottest areas in materials research today - from basic science to applied production techniques. There have been major strides in thin-film manufacturing technique as well as silicon technology. There's not a lot of hype about it because solar panel manufacturers don''t really need to advertise yet - they are selling at factory capacity with demand for more. Standard silicon solar panels now sell for around $3 a watt, and grid parity is expected within 5 years. Reference is to the MIT Technology Newsletter, which runs several articles a month on new solar tech.
- Q:solar panels, help?
- This is pretty much an exercise in knowing units and dimensional analysis. Watts are in Joules/second. So every second a square with the area(meters^2) of meter^2 receives 380 joules from the sun. In your case the square is the solar panel. So find the area of the solar panel in m^2. If you multiply area times intensity you can see that the meters cancel out and you are left with Watts(J/s). Since you want the Joules received in an hour you again multiply by how many seconds are in an hour. Leaving you with joules. What you have now is the total energy, but your solar panel is only 26% efficient, so just multiply by .26 and you will have your energy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range