Currently more than 20 kinds of single crystal silicon components of blue sky solar production, power ranging from 50W to 315W, details please refer to annex "Si module parameter table".The products have obtained CE certification, CQC certification, TUV certification，Single crystal silicon components 90W。
I. Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
•II. Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
•III . EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water
•IV . AI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
•V . Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
FAQ:What's your products warranty?
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:How does Solar Panels works and what is the cost of getting a solar panel installed.?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:Hi trying to learn more about Solar panels!?
- Solar panels do not store power. Solar panels convert sunlight into electricity. To store power you need batteries. The usual type of batteries used are lead-acid deep discharge( similar to car batteries). The batteries are charged up during the time the sun is out. However, as a backup you could also have a generator handy to provide power for times when the sun did not shine enough to keep the batteries charged up.
- Q:What would be a good battery for this solar panel?
- If you are at a location/time where the panel will put out less power, you can adjust the battery size accordingly. And running a battery to empty is very bad for it's service life, so it's better to go a bit bigger.
- Q:SunPower Solar Panels?
- Power from solar panels depends upon its proper installation and the brightness of the Sun.
- Q:Any tips for protecting my solar panel from high winds?
- You have to make the decision weather you want it portable or stationary. If you want stationary I would make some good brackets for them / search for cheap ones on OKorder. I'd have to see them to be able to offer any better suggestions. It's always hard to decide so you'll have to take notes and do research.
- Q:Solar panels in the Bay Area?
- I know nothing about the Bay area, I live in KC. However, I believe that solar is the best answer to alternative energy. We should have solar panels everywhere, the suns going to be shining somewhere. I propose we make gigantic panels in the deserts where the sun shines and nobody lives, and hook everybody up to the grid. They can store energy when they get a lot of sun to make up for the dark days. They are expensive to make so we should start building them one by one all over. The sun is not going to stop shining for millions of years. Plus there is no pollution from solar. So, yes put them in the bay and back here in KC too.
- Q:What can a watt solar panel power?
- watt is a very small amount of electricity. The typical household uses several million watt hours per year. watt would be enough to trickle charge a battery to run an LED nightlight. I believe the little self contained walk lights that I have put out have a 0.35 watt Ni-Cad battery. That could be recharged by a watt solar panel.
- Q:how do solar panels work?
- Solar panels is built of the solar cells in it..these cells are typically made of paper thick Silicon or Germanium metal (called semiconductors).When light falls on these solar cells the energy recieved from the light (photons)is used to emit electrons due to the nature of semiconductor material. These electrons being of negative charge are attracted by opposite positive charges or there is current flow from cathode to anode on these cells.This small electric charge generated is used to store in the battery connected...more the number of solar cells more the electricity generated .
- Q:SOLAR PANEL ENERGY! HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The the very first thing to comprehend is that there's not anything difficult approximately a sun panel. It is not anything greater than a number of sun or PV cells on a board that's outfitted to essentially the most suitable side of your dwelling, mostly at the roof. There are courses available in the market that educate you methods to construct a sun panel and a windmill for simply $a hundred and fifty, and it’s very handy to make. Best of all, you'll be able to keep 70% or extra for your vigour invoice, including as much as enormous quantities of greenbacks each and every yr in financial savings. I reviewed each unfastened courses and paid courses and feature arise with our most sensible to Build your possess sun panels.
- Q:I would like some info on Solar panels and Wind Generators...please?
- I okorder.com... to size a system for your home. There is a link on the page to a world solar insolation map so you know how many sun hours you have per day on an avg. Should not take you more then a half hour to get a good idea of what it will cost you and which package system should work. Good luck on going green and don't let the Oil and Nuke people bring you down. They are just looseing money when you make your own power and their nuke power plant goes off line and not replaced. Some one above said solar cost more.. That is not true. I don't know about other countries but here the cost of living is about 3.5% per year so it is compounded each year. Then there is the rise in fuel cost which is 6.5% per year which will increase. But think about it you are buying 30 years of electric for 34000 dollars. If your electric bill was at current prices 00 dollars a month you would pay 36,000 dollars in 30 years. Now add in the 3.5% cost of living compounded each year for 30 years and the fuel increses . You will pay the public utilie 00,000 in that time frame
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range