Order On-line Tracking
1. Product Description
1) The permitting temperature of continuous working of cable conductor:≤90°c.
2) The highest working temperature of cable in occurrence of short circuit:250°c(the longest lasting period is under 5s).
3) The cable is not limited by drop in level when being laid, and the ambient temperature shall not be lower than 0.
4) Perfect chemical stability, resistant against acids, alkalis, grease and organic solvents, and flame.
5) Light weight, perfect bending properties, installed and maintained easily and conveniently
2. Product Characteristic
1. Max. Working temperature: 70 °C, can be 90 °C, 105 °C as requirement
2. Conductor: Class 1/2 Plain annealed copper wires, solid or stranded
3. Insulation: PVC
4. Cross section area: 1.5~630mm2
5. Color: Red, brown, blue, black, green/yellow or others on request
3. Product Specification
Range of Nominal cross section:
1.0 mm2 ~ 150 mm2
These cables are used for separate earth conductors, switchboard and control panel wiring.
Conductor: Class 1/2 Plain annealed copper wires, solid or stranded
Insulation: V-90 PVC
Core color: Black, Blue, Orange, Pink, White, Green/Yellow or others on request
Max. Operating Temperature
100 meter/roll or as per requirement
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|