||Stainless Steel Wire,Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
High Tensile, BWG 16x16 | 12x14, Galvanized Barbed Wire For Fencing Protection
Barbed wire, consisting of a strand of two wires, is made by a fully automated machine; it is commonly known as barb wire, barbed wire tape, barbed wire obstacle;
Twist types: common twist, reverse twist
Classified by materials: galvanized barbed wire(normal zinc coated and heavily zinc coated), PVC coated barbed wire(blue, green, yellow and other colors are available), stainless steel barbed wire, aluminum barbed wire;
Barbed wire applications: for grass boundary, railway, highway, industrial and agriculture enclosure, animal husbandry, forestry protection, border posts, prison protection.
ASTM A 121 Standard Sizes and Constructions for Barbed Wire, Metallic Coating Type Z and Type ZA
|Design Number||Size, Steel|
|Nominal Diameter of Coated Wire, in.(mm)||Number of Barb|
|Spacing of Barbs,|
|Diameter of Barbs,|
Steel Wire Gauge
|12-2-4-12F||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||2||4 (102)||121⁄2||Flat|
|12-2-4-13F||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||2||4 (102)||13||Flat|
|12-2-4-14R||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||2||4 (102)||14||Round|
|12-2-5-12F||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||2||5 (127)||121⁄2||Flat|
|12-2-5-14R||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||2||5 (127)||14||Round|
|12-4-5-14H||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||4||5 (127)||14||Half-round|
|12-4-5-14R||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||4||5 (127)||14||Round|
|13-2-4-14R||131⁄2||0.086 (2.18)||2||4 (102)||14||Round|
|13-4-5-14R||131⁄2||0.086 (2.18)||4||5 (127)||14||Round|
|15-2-5-13F||151⁄2||0.067 (1.70)||2||5 (127)||131⁄2||Flat|
|15-2-5-14R||151⁄2||0.067 (1.70)||2||5 (127)||14||Round|
|15-4-5-16R||151⁄2||0.067 (1.70)||4||5 (127)||161⁄2||Round|
A. The nominal diameter of the wire used in making the barbs shall be as follows:
121⁄2 gage 0.099 in. (2.51 mm)
13 gage 0.092 in. (2.32 mm)
133⁄4 gage 0.083 in. (2.11 mm)
14 gage 0.080 in. (2.03 mm)
161⁄2 gage 0.058 in. (1.47 mm)
B. Design Number 12-4-3-12R, Metallic Coated Type A, is High-Security Grade. All other design numbers are for standard grade.
C. The gage of the half-round and flat barbs is designated by the gage of the round wire from which the barbs are rolled.
Minimum Weight of Coating on Type Z Barbed Wire
of Type Z
|Minimum Weight of Coating of Uncoated Wire|
|in.||(mm)||Class 1||Class 3|
|121⁄2||0.099||(2.51)||0.28 (85)||0.80 (245)|
|13||0.092||(2.32)||0.28 (85)||0.75 (230)|
|131⁄2||0.086||(2.18)||0.25 (75)||0.70 (215)|
|14||0.08||(2.03)||0.25 (75)||0.70 (215)|
A. These sizes with "x"only furnished with Class 3 Coating.
Strand and Barb in B.W.G.
|Approximate Length per Kilo in Meter|
|Barbs Spacing 3"||Barbs Spacing 4"||Barbs Spacing 5"||Barbs Spacing|
|12 × 12||6.0617||6.7590||7.2700||7.6376|
|12 × 14||7.3335||7.9051||8.3015||8.5741|
|12-1/2 × 12-1/2||6.9223||7.7190||8.3022||8.7221|
|12-1/2 × 14||8.1096||8.814||9.2242||9.5620|
|13 × 13||7.9808||8.899||9.5721||10.0553|
|13 × 14||8.8448||9.6899||10.2923||10.7146|
|13-1/2 × 14||9.6079||10.6134||11.4705||11.8553|
|14 × 14||10.4569||11.6590||12.5423||13.1752|
|14-1/2 × 14-1/2||11.9875||13.3671||14.3781||15.1034|
|15 × 15||13.8927||15.4942||16.6666||17.5070|
Razor Wire Packing Details
1. compression rolls, 5rolls, 10rolls, or more rolls as one bundle
2. water-proof paper inside with woven bag outside
3. 1roll, 3rolls or 5rolls in one carton
4. as customer request
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- Metal wire drawing stress state for two to stress was tensile stress to three principal stress state, and it is three to compress the main stress state of stress was compared, the metal wire drawing easier to reach the state of plastic deformation. The deformation state of the drawing is two, the compression deformation is always the three main deformation state of the tensile deformation, which is disadvantageous to the plasticity of the metal material, and it is easy to produce and expose the surface defects. The deformation of wire drawing process is limited by its safety factor, and the number of drawing passes is smaller when the secondary deformation is smaller. Therefore, multi pass continuous high-speed drawing is often used in the production of wire.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- The resistance value of the components size and temperature, material, length and cross-sectional area, the measure of the size of the resistance is affected by temperature is the temperature coefficient of resistance value, which is defined as the percentage change in temperature rise every 1 degrees. The main physical characteristic of resistance is that the electric energy is heat, and it is also a component of energy dissipation. Resistance usually acts as a divider and shunt in a circuit. For signals, AC and DC signals can be passed through resistors.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- If you or a cigarette lighter, it is copper, because the melting point of copper at 1083 degrees, and generally lighter temperature at about 500 degrees, only the fire lighter to more than 1 thousand degrees, according to the flame to determine the temperature of different colors, red yellow blue to white to a minimum, more and more high.
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Remove metal surface impurities, refers to the removal of metal surface attached substances, such as cement, paint, spots and other materials that do not belong to the material itself.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- According to Hooke's law, in the elastic limit of an object, the stress is proportional to the strain, and the coefficient of proportionality is called the young's modulus (Y). Express as a formula:Y= (F - L) / (S - L)Y is numerically equal to the stress produced by unit strain. Its units are the same as those of the force. Young's modulus is the property of a material, independent of force and shape of an object.Young's modulus (Young's, modulus) is a noun in mechanics of materials. When the elastic material is subjected to the positive stress, it will produce a positive strain, defined as the ratio of the forward stress to the positive strain. The formula is denoted as E = sigma / epsilonAmong them, E represents Young's modulus, sigma represents positive stress, and epsilon represents positive strain.Young's modulus is large, indicating that in compression or tensile material, the deformation of the material is small.
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Because the resistance of wire is very small, almost zero. According to the current, equal to the voltage divided by the resistor, it is known that the resistance is almost an hour and the current is close to infinity. This will burn out the power supply, so the current limiting method must be used
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- Because the implant metal wire fabric because of the overall color bright, if there is a light metal, can reflect the specific metallic luster. But note that not only the characteristics of metal wire fabric in metallic luster, and anti-static, with anti radiation, more conducive to regulate all aspects of the body
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Hello, in order to prevent wrinkles after washing clothes, you should add the final rinse, softening agent, softening agent loss supplement when washing, in order to maintain the soft feeling, reduce wrinkles.
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Characteristics of molybdenum wire:Ultra high tensile strength;It has high surface finish, good stability and high cutting accuracy;Elongation rate is small, tight silk is small;The winding rate is large, the wire diameter is uniform, it is difficult to break the wire, and the service life is long;Increase the high frequency power and improve the rough machining efficiency;The accurate measurement, vacuum packaging, prevent oxidation mildew, can be stored for a long time.Remember, the smallest one is only half a millimeter. It's very, very thin. One second you can cut down 1 trees. Of course, it depends on whether the equipment supports it!
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- Metal wire fabric is made of polyester cotton, brocade cotton, brocade polyester and cotton wire fabric. The wire content is usually around 5%. Wire fabric refers to the metal by high-tech drawing treatment of metal fiber into the fabric and formed a high-grade fabric,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range