Silver Mirror is a kind of functional glass, which is produced through a series of processing work(cleaning,spraying-sensitized,silver-coated,copper-coated,second-time spraying-painted and drying )on the surface of high-quality float glass.
Features of Silver Mirror:
1. High reflectivity with clear and vivid images;
2. Two layers of Italy Fenzi Paints on the back of the mirror;
3. Perfect resistance to corrosion;
4. Long durability;
5. Various options of colors like bronze, grey, blue, etc.
6. Can be made into Safety Mirrors to be posted with PE film or woven bag film (Both CAT-I and CAT-II are available.)
Specifications of Silver Mirror:
Applications of Silver Mirror:
Silver Mirror is widely applied in various industries like furniture, arts and crafts, decorations, optical mirror, automotive rearview mirror, etc.
- Q:What is glass made of?
- Melting, the raw materials will be prepared by high temperature heating, forming a homogeneous bubble free liquid glass. This is a complex process of physics and chemistry. The melting of glass is carried out in a furnace. There are two main types of Furnaces: one is a crucible kiln, the other is glass in the crucible, and the other is heated outside the crucible. The small crucible kiln has only one crucible, and the larger one can be more than 20 crucibles. The crucible kiln is made by gap type, and now only optical glass and color glass are produced by crucible kiln. The other is the tank furnace. The frit is molten in the bath, and the flame is heated on the upper part of the glass. The glass melting temperature mostly in the 1300~1600 C Eve joy. Most of them are heated by flame and a few are heated by electric current. They are called electric furnaces. Now, the pool kiln is continuous production, small pool kiln can be a few meters, big can be more than 400 meters
- Q:What are the anticorrosive materials for glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Finished product protection: because the construction environment belongs to the pool irrigation, it is not conducive to the curing of epoxy forming, so it must take 48 hours curing time, to be fully cured after use.
- Q:Why a broken glass film
- A ton of glass raw materials, at least 3-4 of nickel sulfide crystals, the number of tons of glass made of pieces of a square size glass, which will have 3-4 to explode, which is self depicting the image of.
- Q:Is glass a recyclable resource?
- Paint raw materials: the use of waste glass and waste tires broken into fine powder, according to a certain proportion into the paint, can replace the coating of silica and other materials.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?
- We know that solid materials can be divided into two categories: organic materials and inorganic materials. Organic materials are wood, plastic, plexiglass, cotton, wool, nylon and so on. Inorganic materials can be divided into three categories: single crystal, polycrystal and glass according to the structure. A single crystal has regular shapes and strict rules, such as the ruby is an alumina single crystal, the crystal is a silica single crystal, and the diamond is a single crystal of carbon. Polycrystal is a collection of large amounts of small single crystals, and all kinds of ceramics and metals are polycrystalline materials. Glass is a noncrystalline solid obtained by melting, cooling, and curing. Its structure has certain rules (short-range order) in the atomic and molecular range, but there is no rule (long-range disorder) in the macroscopic range.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass fiber reinforced plastics and what is the matching ratio?
- Hand paste raw material: surface felt, short cut felt, square cloth.Winding: continuous fiber, surface felt, stitched felt, mesh fabricMolding, BMCRatio: surface felt: resin =1:9
- Q:Glass raw materials, in addition to quartz sand, what else can be the main raw materials?
- Soda ash, limestone, quartz, the ratio is: 1:1:6
- Q:What kind of raw material does glass form? What is the general smelting process?
- Before people made of glass which has a lot of people use a lot of bubbles, there is no way to take out that European countries made out of glass without bubbles, other countries about the scary, stirring
- Q:As the raw material for glass wool is what
- Glass wool is a type of glass fiber, is a kind of artificial inorganic fibers. Quartz, sand, limestone, dolomite and other natural ore as the main raw materials, with a number of soda ash, borax and other chemical raw materials into glass. In the melting state, with the help of external forces, blowing system into floc fiber, fiber and fiber for the solid cross, intertwined with each other, showing a lot of small gap. This gap can be considered as a pore. Therefore, the glass wool can be regarded as a porous material and has good thermal insulation and sound absorption property.
- Q:What raw materials are used for glass fiber reinforced plastics? Where can I buy them?
- Curing agent: resin special curing agent is added in proportion, and the general resin manufacturers will support the production. General glass fiber reinforced plastic stores are on sale.
Our main product is glass, such as tempered glass, furniture glass, building glass, silkscreen printed glass, painted glass, sandblasted or acid etched glass, and more. Our products are widely used for architecture, electronics, and furniture, such as table tops, coffee tables, LCD TV bases, refrigeratory or air-condition front panels, exchange rate indicators, horologe panels, induction cooker panels, cabinets, shower glass doors, and other furniture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1.0-1.5 Billion
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range