|Packaging Detail:||100L per bag and the amount of the container is 70 cubic meter.|
|Delivery Detail:||15-20 days|
kind: expanded vermiculite
more than ten years of experience
exported to more than 30 countries
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF VERMICULITE
MAIN PROPERTY OF EXPANDED VERMICULITE
For 15 cycles of freezing and thawing. Particle with no any change at -20℃
IN USE (℃)
Vermiculite can be used as building boards, potassium silicate or sodium silicate bound
boards, calcium silicate boards, general building plasters, specialist plasters, roof and floor
screeds and insulating concretes in constrction industry.
- Q:What is vermiculite steel tile?
- The vermiculite steel tile generally selects the aluminum zinc steel plate. The aluminized steel plate is sufficient to guarantee the strength of the roof system and, accordingly, to make the whole roof system very light in weight. The vermiculite steel tile weighs 7 kilograms per square meter, equivalent to 1/6 or 1/7 of the same area of concrete tile or clay tile.
- Q:Baht, activated carbon, vermiculite, these three often harmful to the body?
- Activated carbon is a porous substance, inert in the air, not only harmful to the body, but also the suspension of air, harmful gases.
- Q:What can vermiculite do? What's the use?
- Because vermiculite has the ability of ion exchange, it has a great effect on the nutrition of the soil. In 2000, the total output of vermiculite in the world exceeded 500 thousand tons. The major producers are China, South Africa, Australia, Zimbabwe and the United states.
- Q:What is incubation vermiculite and how it is used?
- Vermiculite is a natural, non-toxic mineral that expands at high temperatures. It is a relatively rare mineral, belonging to silicates. Its crystalline structure is monoclinic, and it looks like mica from its appearance. Vermiculite is produced by hydration of certain granite. It is commonly produced with asbestos. Because vermiculite has the ability of ion exchange, it has a great effect on the nutrition of the soil.
- Q:What is the bulk density of asphalt vermiculite? Is it better to use asphalt, vermiculite or cement vermiculite when roofing?
- Cement vermiculite, that is, cement and vermiculite mixed together, construction needs water at the scene, solidification formed after a light insulation material, usually used for roofing or ground insulation. The bulk density of cement vermiculite is about 600-800KG/m3.If only from the bulk density angle, the asphalt vermiculite certainly is better than the cement vermiculite
- Q:What is the difference between vermiculite powder and vermiculite?
- The vermiculite is divided into golden yellow vermiculite and silver white vermiculite according to the expansion color. The corresponding vermiculite powder is divided into the golden yellow vermiculite powder and the silver white vermiculite powder.
- Q:There is vermiculite in the soil. Can you eat the vegetables grown?
- It is a relatively rare mineral, belonging to silicates. The crystal structure is monoclinic, and it looks like mica from its appearance. Vermiculite is produced by the hydration of certain granite. It is commonly produced with asbestos. Because vermiculite has the ability of ion exchange, it has a great effect on the nutrition of the soil.
- Q:What are the characteristics of vermiculite on flowers?
- The chemical formula of vermiculite is (Mg, Ca) 0.7 (Mg, Fe, Al), 6.0[(Al, Si), 8.0] (OH4.8H2O). Monoclinic system, usually in flakes. Brown, brown or tan. Grease gloss. Hardness 1~1.5. Density 2.4~2.7g/cm3, vermiculite calcined at 800~1000 DEG C, the volume of rapid expansion, increasing 6~15 times, high up to 30 times. The average density of vermiculite after expansion is 100~200Kg/m3, because the vermiculite which has been roasted and expanded has fine air barrier, so it has good insulation performance.
- Q:Will vermiculite be absorbed by plants?
- The use of 1~2 years, you need to re replace. Because vermiculite will be natural weathering broken, and if continue to use, the advantages of good ventilation will become poor ventilation shortcomings.
- Q:Chinese rose with 6 days after the germination of vermiculite cuttings, is false living?
- In order to avoid the emergence of "false living" phenomenon of rose cutting, first of all, when choosing cuttings, we can not choose the branches that have sprouted buds as cuttings. Especially in the growing season with softwood cutting, we should also pay attention to select the branches of high maturity, full axillary buds and no budding branches do cuttings. If it is urgent to use the branches that have already sprouted buds as cuttings, and when the length is more than enough, we can cut off a part that has been germinating. If the short branch, may have been used to establish 1/3 germination of axillary buds will sprout or completely removed, to inhibit their growth, make the bottom axillary bud sprout. In this way, it can make it possible for the root to sprout and sprout.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range