|Packaging Detail:||100L per bag and the amount of the container is 70 cubic meter.|
|Delivery Detail:||15-20 days|
kind: expanded vermiculite
more than ten years of experience
exported to more than 30 countries
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF VERMICULITE
MAIN PROPERTY OF EXPANDED VERMICULITE
For 15 cycles of freezing and thawing. Particle with no any change at -20℃
IN USE (℃)
Vermiculite can be used as building boards, potassium silicate or sodium silicate bound
boards, calcium silicate boards, general building plasters, specialist plasters, roof and floor
screeds and insulating concretes in constrction industry.
- Q:Leopad gecko laying box?
- It probably doesn't matter too much, especially if you're using rooting hormone. If it were me, I would use a mixture of something porous, like large-grain sand, pumice, vermiculite, or perlite mixed with potting mix. This way, the medium will retain the right amount of moisture, not dry out too quickly, and contain some nutrients.
- Q:Can i use vermiculite to insulate existing stud walls?,What is the R velue on it in stud walls?
- Go okorder.com
- Q:What should I do about my Leopard Gecko?
- I don't know SC law, but there should be civil laws in effect. There are EPA regs that cover it, or should be, maybe they're running unregulated. Mine Safety board would be someone else to contact. If it's dangerous to you, it's also dangerous to those working near it. Sic the feds on em, that'll get em shut down. I'd also contact a lawyer that takes cases on a percentage. Got to be a way to sue the pants off them for making your hubby sick and ruining your property.
- Q:Strange white balls in soil?
- NURSERY or garden centre will have larger bags if that is what you need.
- Q:Found something odd in my houseplant's soil...I think my plant is making its own metal?
- don't use vermiculite,it was good years ago(it was all they had)but there are so many better options today. I would take a good look at spray foam myself.
- Q:what is bedding material?
- These okorder.com
- Q:what excatly is vermiculite?
- Mix vermiculite and water 50/50 by weight (not by volume!) to provide the proper medium in a sealed incubation container. Make sure the eggs are kept at the proper temperature. Humidity should be 90 to 100% or so, but it is very important that water never directly contact the eggs.
- Q:Does the vermiculite contain alkaline? Can it be planted with azalea?
- Azalea summer sun shading, should pay attention to warm cold winter. In winter, cultivated in the open field should adopt cold protection measures to ensure its safe wintering. In the ornamental azaleas, Western azalea cold hardiness of the weakest, the temperature dropped to 0 degrees below freezing prone. In addition, when the azalea is cultivated in the north, it is not suitable to use tap water directly whether it is watering or applying fertilizer. It should be acidified and used again when the pH value is about 6. Usually can be appropriate to apply some alum fertilizer, prevention and control of soil alkalization, resulting in yellow leaves fall.
- Q:What type of bedding is needed for Bearded Dragon eggs in an Incubator?
- Ignore NW Jack's half-serious comments, which he knows are false and are no doubt just a lame attempt to make environmentalists look overly strict.
- Q:Can vermiculite be used as insulation around a chimney liner?
- They both work. So do absorbent cotton and sphagnum (my favorite).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range