Application of Silla Quartz Stone Slab
Quartz size of 760x2440,1410x3050,1610x3250,thickness from 12mm to 30mm,various colors for choosen.
1) Size: 1410mmx3050mm, 1610mmx3250mm, 1520mmx3050mm, 1520mmx2440mm
2) Thickness: from 12mm to 30mm, according to your demand.
3) Packing: Wooden case
4) Colors: Various colors for chosen, especially we can adjust the color according to your sample.
5) Terms of payment: T/T (30%deposite,70%before ship) or L/C
Features of Silla Quartz Stone Slab
It is durable and maintainance free, further more, it does not contain any pollution and radiation, thus is an environmental friendly building material.
High hardness, the Moh's hardness reaches to 6-7.
Resistant to scratch, wear, shock, rupture and compression.
Excellent heat resistance, corrosion resistance and stain resistance.
Not being distorted, split, and being resistant to discoloration, fading.
Durable and maintenance free.
Environmental friendly building materials not contain any pollution and radiation.
Packaging & Delivery of Silla Quartz Stone Slab
Packaging Detail: wooden pallet
Delivery Detail: According to your order quantity.
- Q:How can you tell a quartz sink?
- The appearance of a false quartz trough and a true quartz stone trough does not make any difference. But it is made of quartz stone quartz resin 94% and 6%, the hardness is very high, and false is synthesized by marble powder and resin, it's a lot less hardness, once used surface crack is likely to Home Furnishing situations in life. True quartz has a strong resistance to high temperature, 300 degrees below the temperature will not have any impact on it; and the pseudo quartz stone because it contains a lot of resin, when high temperature is very prone to deformation and the performance of the phenomenon of burning.
- Q:Will quartz crack?
- Quartz will crack, quartz stone is a brittle polymer composite material, also have the characteristics of expansion and contraction, there is also a certain shrinkage stress, impact toughness, elongation and other mechanical properties, when the material cannot withstand internal stress and serious external impact occurs when crack expansion and contraction. Pay attention to maintenance while using.
- Q:How to clean quartz stone table?
- 1. ordinary stone surface stains can be cleaned with neutral detergent, stains will be completely removed. Can be cleaned once a week2., severe stains can be polished powder, with 3M White Nylon cake, polished stone surface, you can completely remove these stains
- Q:Table cabinets with good resistance to stone, or quartz? What's the difference?
- Resistance to the United States stone is better, because it is relatively strong water resistance, corrosion protection ability
- Q:How much is the factory price, the cheapest and the most expensive of the stone stone? How much is the cheapest quartz rock and the most expensive quartzite on the market?
- Don't know don't speak good. Calcium powder plus resin production can also be called quartz stone? That's artificial stone! Artificial stone in the filler is broadly divided into 3 categories, the best use of pure acrylic, mid-range with acrylic or pure aluminum, the worst with the calcium powder, and the casting process is obviously the production process of artificial stone, quartz stone is the rise of the artificial stone after the formal manufacturers of quartz by vacuum pressing, Morse the hardness is generally more than 6. small factories to fish in troubled waters, with man-made stone casting process for production of quartz stone will not be more than 4. and a Mohs hardness of small manufacturers in the quartz stone material manufacturers did not strictly, quality worse.
- Q:Clear quartz stone quartz stone and gold in Windsor, which is better?
- With a knife and soaking in oil, with a knife a knife, not oiled, burn a hot iron on the above does not change color, what kind of joint do not obvious which one to use. Do not see the brand, this kind of thing, practical first, customer service second. What did not pay attention to.
- Q:Where can I check the true and false of quartz stone?
- In order to maximize profits, some manufacturers will be doped with calcium carbonate in the stone mesa material. The content of calcium carbonate reacts with the acid, if you buy the table, later used, it is easy to change the table. Therefore, when buying, you can have a sample and soak it in dilute hydrochloric acid or other acidic liquid. If the product contains calcium carbonate, it will react with the acid.
- Q:Which is better, quartz or polycrystalline?
- Clegg: the main non radioactive materials based on natural quartz crystal particles (not cleared by inclusion of heavy metal elements in natural quartz block), through strict separation and washing to purify treatment, to ensure that does not contain any metal impurities, so Clegg does not exist any radioactive harm to human health problems.Antifouling corrosion: Clegg is the decoration material manufacturing under vacuum conditions, be the same outside and inside dense without holes, the kitchen phandsoon has excellent corrosion resistance, texture and compact structure makes the liquid substances for daily use cannot penetrate inside it, after each use with water to clean.
- Q:Is quartz stone natural?
- English name Quartzite silicon oxide mineral composition is SiO2. Mainly refers to widely distributed three party system of low temperature quartz alpha quartz. When the temperature is above 573 degrees Celsius, it becomes the high temperature quartz beta quartz of the six square system. A low temperature quartz crystal often having six pointed columns with pointed ends. There is a difference between a left crystal and a right one on the cylinder. Twinning is common, the most common for the Dauphine twin and Brazil twins
- Q:The difference between quartz and Jinsha
- The gold sandstone is named for its shining venus. Glass luster, mainly red and blue based, is oneGrow glass, add precious metal, melt at high temperature. It has the effect of calming the nerves and improving sleepQuartz stone:(1) brittleness;(2) having thermoelectricity(3) the refractive index is 1.533 ~ 1.541, the birefringence difference is 0.009, and the chromatic dispersion is 0.013(4) quartz has a strong piezoelectric (Piezoelectric, property), that is, when the impact of friction will produce sparks, that is, the method of flint fire.
We are mainly engaged in developing and producing high-quality quartz glass products and CFQ tubes applied for light-sources, disinfection, chemical tubes, communication and heating equipment, and they are supporting materials for LSI.
Our major products include 200-460mm large OD high purity quartz tubes with OH<20ppm, other quartz tubes with OD range from 2 to 200mm, ozone free quartz tubes, UV-stop quartz tubes, twin quartz tubes, (fishing lamps) bulb shells, quartz boats, quartz for vertical furnace, quartz pedestals, quartz tanks, clear quartz crucibles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||80.00% Domestic Market
12.00% Eastern Asia
3.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% North America
1.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range