Silkscreen Printing Glass is a kind of glass on which inorganic enamel is printed by silkscreen printing machines. After being printed on, it will be dried and heated under high temperature to make the enamel adhere to the glass lastingly.
Features of Silk Printing Glass:
1. Special quality
2. Clear and vivid custom-made pictures and patterns
3. Alkali-resistant and acid-resistant
4. Its color will not fade after it is heated under high temperature.
Specifications of Silk Printing Glass:
Applications of Silk Printing Glass:
Silkscreen Printing Glass with no pollution, great magnificence, high transmittance and high fidelity can be widely used in the fields of interior wall, exterior wall, furniture, cupboard,showcase, screen, household appliance and solar energy.
- Q:Could you tell me that three yuan ethylene propylene (EPDM) rubber can resist ethylene glycol?
- Three yuan ethylene propylene is ethylene, propylene and non conjugated diene three copolymer. Diene has a special structure, only one of the two keys to copolymerization, unsaturated double bond, mainly as the chain. Another unsaturated polymer will not become the main chain and will only become side chains. The main polymer chain of three yuan ethylene propylene is completely saturated. This property allows three yuan ethylene propylene to resist heat, light, oxygen, especially ozone. Three yuan propylene is essentially non-polar, resistant to polar solutions and chemicals, low water absorption, and good insulation properties.
- Q:What raw materials are used for glass fiber reinforced plastics? Where can I buy them?
- Promoter: resin special accelerator is also added in proportion, the general resin manufacturers will also support the production. General glass fiber reinforced plastic stores are on sale.
- Q:Samsung LCD panel information
- The power supply needs to look at the output power, the output voltage, such as the 26 inch and 32 inch power supply on the market. Other sizes of LCD, or need to consult manufacturers of power supply, specific parameters
- Q:There are several ways of heating the industrial drying tunnel furnace and are different from each other?
- The utility model has the advantages of long service life and high reliability. The heater is made of special electric heating material, and the design power load is reasonable, and the heater adopts multiple protection, so that the safety and the service life of the heater are greatly increased.
- Q:Does anyone know iPhone's toughened glass production process? Thank you
- The first special glass raw materials used for Corelle Corning, Gorilla Glass or AGC Dragontrail Glass (Asahi; if you need a AR antireflection coating processing, processing)
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?.
- Glass material is complex, but can be divided into main raw materials and auxiliary raw materials according to its function. The main material constitutes the main body of the glass, and determines the main physical and chemical properties of the glass. The auxiliary material endows the glass with special properties and facilitates the manufacturing process.
- Q:Is flat glass the main material or structural component in raw materials?
- In addition, the glass door glass cabinet for calculation of the force, to ensure safe and effective, can also be seen as a structural member, but it is not in the strict sense of flat glass, because has been processed, should be called glass semi-finished products or components, according to whether the main responsible carrying tasks, not to calculate the bearing capacity and determine its structure or not.
- Q:What are the cutting and cutting of acrylic and aluminum-plastic plates?
- Acrylic comes from English Acrylic, generic name for Acrylic acrylic and methacrylic acids chemicals. Including monomers, plates, aggregates, resin and composite material, acrylic acid methyl ester by methyl monomer (MMA) polymerization, namely polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) organic glass plate, "organic glass" from the name "Oroglas" (a PMMA), from the "Organic Glass" (organic glass).
- Q:The younger brother wants to know how the octagonal bead is produced Do you use one side of the machine to grind it? What kind of material is usually used in China? Is the price fixed according to the material used?
- B grade crystal beads: flat emery discs are cut one by one, and polished by batch machines with a polishing machine!
- Q:How to seal the glass fiber reinforced plastic mould?
- Considering the type of FRP mould surface is different from the rubber mold so complicated, is generally flat front, so it is recommended to do a Z type mold, pre buried iron screws for back. As long as the screw is properly distributed, it will not leak. Can again, in the mold a good brush coat, also a little gel in the mold parting surface, or glass glue or strips of clay on a concave groove (note the hardness of sludge in winter). The old mold leaks in detail and the sludge is blocked.
Established in 1996,we are a specialized manufacturer of float glass, reflective glass, laminated glass and tempered glass. We have become one of the most important manufacturers of glass in North China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||101 - 200 People
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range