|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800℉, 3h):|
|Place of Origin:|
|Model Number:||Brand Name:||Density:|
A-60 / B-0 / B-15
|ceramic fiber board:|
ceramic fiber board
|Packaging Detail:||standard export package|
|Delivery Detail:||depend on the order quantity|
XN-3 Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Board
3.low thermal conductivity
XN-3 Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Board / Pipe / Blanket / Belt
Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Board / Pipe / Blanket / Belt has the advantage of fireproof, non-combustion, light weight, moisture remaining, sound absorption, low thermal conductivity, anti-chemical corrosion, no poison and convenient construction. XN-3 Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Board / Pipe / Blanket / Belt is widely used in the fields of fiber of fireproof, separation, heat & cold preservation, fireproof and dampproof in such industries as: shipbuilding, metallurgy, petrochemistry, architecture, power, pharmacy, machinery,broadcasting, texitile and so on.
THE WHOLE SERIES OF PRODUCTS
1. Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Board
2. Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Pipe
3. Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Blanket
4. Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Belt
5. Compound aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber net slab with steel wire
6.Special series of products
|2||Mean fiber diameter (μm)||≤4.0||GB5480.4|
|3||Dregs content (%)||≤20.0||Ø>0.21MM / GB5480.5|
|4||Permanent linear change on heating (%)||≤ 5.0||1050°c X 8h / GB17911.4|
|5||Organic matter content (%)||≤2.50||IMO.A754 (18)3.2.7|
|6||Remaining moisture (%) ||≤0.50||IMO.A754 (18)3.2.6|
|7||Moisture Resistivity (%)||≥98.0||GB10299|
Heat conductivity coefficient (W/m.K)
|≤0.153||170kg/m3 / 500°c±10°c|
|12||Ion content in lixivium||Pass||GB/T17393|
|14||Al2O3 +SiO2 (%)||≥96.0||GB/T6900.2|
|16||A-60 grade fire division||Pass|
IMO.FTPC Part3 /
- Q:How much pressure can the ceramic fiber board withstand?
- Ceramic fiber board divided by density, can be divided into ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber board density 250-260Kg/m fand; density, fand 300-350Kg/m;
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber boards?
- According to the conditions of use, can be divided into:Fire dragon high purity ceramic fiber fire block HLGX-364DThe dragon high alumina ceramic fiber fireproof plate HLGX-464D
- Q:What are the differences between nano ceramic plate and ceramic fiber board?
- Nano ceramic plate for ceramic fiber with insulating board (felt), it is a functional material with excellent properties of aerogel insulation material and has a heat shielding function, adaptation to adhesive and a variety of inorganic elements in high temperature ceramic fiber as reinforcing material, through a special process preparation.
- Q:What method should be used to measure the thermal conductivity of fiberboard?
- It is concluded that the test error of this method and device is about 2%. This filament ultra light aluminum silicate fiber product: the filament ultra light aluminum silicate product is by Shandong Zibo high quality burnt precious stone as raw material, passes through the smelting furnace, the rejection silk, blows the cotton, the auxiliary mold and so on to deliver the work procedure. Therefore, the thermal conductivity of fiberboard is chosen by heat flow meter method.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber board and nano ceramic fiber board?
- The traditional ceramic fiber board has good heat insulation, high temperature resistance to certain characteristics, widely used in kiln products, but this tradition also has some shortages, low intensity, high temperature and high pressure, there are restrictions on the application of kiln stress.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board or ceramic fiber board?
- Distinguishing.Ceramic silicon fiber board by long fiber silica, clay, talc, glaze etc. after 1150 degrees high temperature sintering, twenty-first Century revolutionary high-tech building materials. Characteristics: flexibility, high toughness, high strength, anti wind pressure; with homogeneous magnetized light ceramic surface, disposable, pores, anti pollution, is not easy to dust, mildew, antibacterial, deodorant, anti slip, no static, not fear of chemical erosion, such as acid, alkali, or even sulfate; fire, smoke, high temperature resistance, easy processing, cutting a hole.
- Q:Refractory insulation board, pressure plate, nano heat transfer plate, calcium silicate board and ceramic fiber board?
- Sheng Yang series of ceramic fiber board is based on the traditional process of comprehensive upgrading of the excellent vacuum forming insulation materials, slag ball content of less than 3%, fiber distribution uniformity, internal and external strength consistent, size controllable.Ceramic fiber board is made by spraying superfine ceramic fiber through water washing, slag removal, fiber freezing and vacuum forming. The product has superior high temperature resistance, excellent rigidity and toughness.
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials
- Ceramic fiber board is of high quality ceramic fiber cotton with low slag ball content as raw material, using specific pulp and mixing equipment, ensure the cutting length and the concentration uniformity of cotton fiber, using international advanced vacuum molding technology and international advanced processing technology, the product not only has excellent mechanical strength and precise geometry the size, and maintains the excellent properties of fibrous insulation materials, can be substituted for calcium silicate board also requires tough, self-supporting and refractory insulation field.
- Q:What are the sound-absorbing fiber boards?
- The theory on the absorption coefficient is the best sound-absorbing board sound-absorbing effect 1 (all suck, no reflections), but in reality, this material does not exist (black holes in the universe are the sound absorption coefficient is 1, which is completely absorbed)
- Q:What are the specifications of the ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board, also known as aluminum silicate or refractory fiber, including ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber fireproof plate (plate).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range