|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800℉, 3h):|
|Place of Origin:|
|Model Number:||Brand Name:||Density:|
A-60 / B-0 / B-15
|ceramic fiber board:|
ceramic fiber board
|Packaging Detail:||standard export package|
|Delivery Detail:||depend on the order quantity|
XN-3 Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Board
3.low thermal conductivity
XN-3 Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Board / Pipe / Blanket / Belt
Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Board / Pipe / Blanket / Belt has the advantage of fireproof, non-combustion, light weight, moisture remaining, sound absorption, low thermal conductivity, anti-chemical corrosion, no poison and convenient construction. XN-3 Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Board / Pipe / Blanket / Belt is widely used in the fields of fiber of fireproof, separation, heat & cold preservation, fireproof and dampproof in such industries as: shipbuilding, metallurgy, petrochemistry, architecture, power, pharmacy, machinery,broadcasting, texitile and so on.
THE WHOLE SERIES OF PRODUCTS
1. Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Board
2. Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Pipe
3. Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Blanket
4. Aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber Belt
5. Compound aluminium Silicate Fiber Ceramic Fiber net slab with steel wire
6.Special series of products
|2||Mean fiber diameter (μm)||≤4.0||GB5480.4|
|3||Dregs content (%)||≤20.0||Ø>0.21MM / GB5480.5|
|4||Permanent linear change on heating (%)||≤ 5.0||1050°c X 8h / GB17911.4|
|5||Organic matter content (%)||≤2.50||IMO.A754 (18)3.2.7|
|6||Remaining moisture (%) ||≤0.50||IMO.A754 (18)3.2.6|
|7||Moisture Resistivity (%)||≥98.0||GB10299|
Heat conductivity coefficient (W/m.K)
|≤0.153||170kg/m3 / 500°c±10°c|
|12||Ion content in lixivium||Pass||GB/T17393|
|14||Al2O3 +SiO2 (%)||≥96.0||GB/T6900.2|
|16||A-60 grade fire division||Pass|
IMO.FTPC Part3 /
- Q:How much pressure can the ceramic fiber board withstand?
- Ceramic fiber board has the characteristics of tough, high compressive strength, excellent resistance to high temperature and excellent supporting force. The compressive strength of ceramic fiber board increases with the increase of density of ceramic fiber board.
- Q:What are the standards for ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board is made of continuous production, water production line and advanced technology, ceramic fiber board produced with smooth surface, accurate size, good toughness, can be arbitrarily cut, good insulation effect and other performance characteristics.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber boards?
- The ceramic fiber board, also called aluminum silicate fiber board or refractory fiber board, is divided into five grades according to the temperature grade:Fire dragon type ceramic fiber board HLGX-164Fire dragon standard ceramic fiber board HLGX-264Fire dragon high purity ceramic fiber board HLGX-364The dragon of high alumina ceramic fiber board HLGX-464Fire dragon contains zirconium type ceramic fiber board HLGX-564
- Q:What are the differences between nano ceramic plate and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board is a kind of ceramic fiber cotton produced by injection technology. It is made by continuous production and advanced technological production line.
- Q:What method should be used to measure the thermal conductivity of fiberboard?
- It is concluded that the test error of this method and device is about 2%. This filament ultra light aluminum silicate fiber product: the filament ultra light aluminum silicate product is by Shandong Zibo high quality burnt precious stone as raw material, passes through the smelting furnace, the rejection silk, blows the cotton, the auxiliary mold and so on to deliver the work procedure. Therefore, the thermal conductivity of fiberboard is chosen by heat flow meter method.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber board and nano ceramic fiber board?
- The traditional ceramic fiber board has good heat insulation, high temperature resistance to certain characteristics, widely used in kiln products, but this tradition also has some shortages, low intensity, high temperature and high pressure, there are restrictions on the application of kiln stress.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board or ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board is aluminum silicate fiber board, a refractory material. Even after heating, good mechanical strength is maintained. The product is a fibrous insulation product that is rigid and has a supporting strength compared to fiber blankets. Features: ceramic fiber board has excellent quality, toughness and strength, besides, it has excellent resistance to wind erosion. The utility model has the advantages of no heat expansion, light weight, convenient construction, and arbitrary shearing and bending. The utility model is an ideal energy-saving material for kilns, pipes and other heat preservation equipment.
- Q:Refractory insulation board, pressure plate, nano heat transfer plate, calcium silicate board and ceramic fiber board?
- Sheng Yang series of ceramic fiber board is based on the traditional process of comprehensive upgrading of the excellent vacuum forming insulation materials, slag ball content of less than 3%, fiber distribution uniformity, internal and external strength consistent, size controllable.Ceramic fiber board is made by spraying superfine ceramic fiber through water washing, slag removal, fiber freezing and vacuum forming. The product has superior high temperature resistance, excellent rigidity and toughness.
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials
- Ceramic fiber surface roughness, accurate size, good toughness, can be arbitrarily cut, good insulation effect; ceramic fiber board can be distinguished according to the temperature, heat is widely used in the back lining of industrial furnace and kiln temperature, kiln is an important guarantee for energy saving, high yield and quality factors of A.
- Q:What are the specifications of the ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board density in conventional 300-350Kg/m over 350Kg/m to fand, fand fireproof plate series.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range