General Information of Silica Brick For Coke Oven-G96
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of silica bricks, with high silica content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Silica bricks are the final result of blending excellent tridymite and cristobalite, as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. There are also little quartz and vitreous within. We ensure you that the silica bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Silica Brick For Coke Oven---G96
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×4h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Silica Brick For Coke Oven-G96
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Superior resistance to acids (including oxidizing)
Resistance to chlorine
Resistance to thermal shock and pressure changes
Low thermal and chemical expansion
Applications of Silica Brick Coke Oven-G96
Silica brick for Coke Oven is mainly used in Coke Oven.
- Q:Can iron oxide be used as refractory material?
- Iron oxide can not be used as refractory material, but it can be used as refractory additive. Iron oxide can be used as pigment
- Q:Common bond brick?
- Manufacturing for silica brick binder hi-li sulfate pulp waste liquid and lime milk. When lime milk is used as a bond, it acts as a plasticizer. To increase the strength of lime brick in the drying process, as mineralizer in the firing, promote the transformation of quartz.
- Q:Why in the production of the brick to detect the volume density
- Fast density test, please consult an instrument.
- Q:Why is the new trend of the high thermal conductivity of silica brick
- The high thermal conductivity of silica brick all inherits the advantages of traditional coke oven silica brick, on the basis of further highlight the characteristics of high thermal conductivity.
- Q:What are the materials for refractory materials? What are their names?
- The main raw material is the main body of refractory. Auxiliary raw materials can be divided into binders and additives. The role of bonding agent is to make the refractory body in the production and use process has enough strength. There are commonly used lignin, phenolic resin, asphalt, cement, water glass, phosphoric acid and phosphate, sulfate, some main raw material itself has the effect of binder, such as clay; additive is to improve the production of refractory materials and construction technology, or strengthen the refractory material of some properties, such as stabilizer, water reducing agent, inhibitor, plasticizer, foaming agent, dispersing agent, bulking agent, antioxidant.
- Q:What is the main material of silica brick
- An acid refractory consisting mainly of quartz and square quartz and a small amount of residual quartz and glass.
- Q:Semisilica brick, clay brick, high alumina brick and what is the difference?
- This is a kind of refractory material is divided into three types: semisilica brick (A12O315 ~ 30%), clay brick (A12O330 ~ 48%), high aluminum brick (A12O3>48%).
- Q:The high thermal conductivity of silica brick and traditional brick what is the difference?
- The scale quartz is a spear shaped double crystal structure, very compact and favorable to the increase of thermal conductivity. The high thermal conductivity of silica brick in improving thermal conductivity and other performance indicators and traditional coke silicabrick agreement.That is to say, the high thermal conductivity of silica brick all inherited the traditional advantages of coke oven silica brick, on the basis of further highlight the characteristics of high thermal conductivity
- Q:What role does silica play in refractories?
- Low fractory refers to the alumina content between 10%~30%, SiO2 content is less than 85%, semisilica brick SiO2 = 65%,The SiO2 content of not less than 93%, refractory material to natural quartz rock as the main raw materials are called silica, silica brick, silica brick, quartz glass and special products. China's literature generally put this type of product is called "siliceous refractory products", which is the most important brick.
- Q:The production of brick, the ingredients of why join the waste brick
- The amount of addition is related to the shape and weight of the brick. The bricks can be added to 20% weight less than 25kg; bricks above 25kg can be added to 30%; for the specific type of brick can be added 30%. into waste silica brick should pay attention to this problem
Currently possess silica mining raw materials with high quality, specializing in the production and sales of high quality silica brick for glass kiln, silicon mortar, silica unshaped products. The Company have passed ISO9001 certificate enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range