General Information of Silica Brick For Coke Oven-G96
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of silica bricks, with high silica content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Silica bricks are the final result of blending excellent tridymite and cristobalite, as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. There are also little quartz and vitreous within. We ensure you that the silica bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Silica Brick For Coke Oven---G96
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×4h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Silica Brick For Coke Oven-G96
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Superior resistance to acids (including oxidizing)
Resistance to chlorine
Resistance to thermal shock and pressure changes
Low thermal and chemical expansion
Applications of Silica Brick Coke Oven-G96
Silica brick for Coke Oven is mainly used in Coke Oven.
- Q:Why is the three oxidation of two silicon is very harmful impurities in silica brick
- Can generate the material needs is the best way to see the impurity problem!! the first consideration is whether can get the material impurities with what method choice after the time! Miscellaneous reactions cannot have new impurity formation! Selected cannot and need material reaction reagent!
- Acidic silica brick refractory material, has good acid resistance and slag erosion, softening temperature is as high as 1640 to 1670 DEG C, in the long-term use volume is relatively stable under high temperature.
- Q:How to judge the quality of brick, clay brick, high alumina brick furnace from the appearance?
- Mainly depends on the color and density of brick. Another black clay brick and brick with iron oxide formation and how much the size of bricks
- Q:The brick is mainly used in the place?
- Partitions used in coking and combustion chambers for coke ovens
- Q:The chemical composition of silica brick and its physicochemical index?
- Brick refers to the refractory products in more than 93% of the content of SiO2
- Q:The formula in the refractory brick, and firing curve, who knows?
- Iron scale powder 0.45-0.55%, cement 0.9-1.1%, lime milk 6.5-7.5%, pulp 1.95-2.2%, the silica powder, perlite will be added to the wet mill in proportion, and then add iron scale powder, cement, dry roller 1-2 minutes later
- Q:The specific content is what gb/t2608-2012 brick
- The provisions of the brick classification, technical requirements, test methods,
- Q:The difference between clay refractory bricks and refractory brick in the application.
- Clay brick features good thermal shock resistance and low price, but high temperature performance is not well integrated, and the long-term use temperature is not higher than 1300 degrees. It is widely used in low temperature parts of various kilns.
- Q:The introduction of silica brick?
- Brick refers to the content of more than 93% products SiO2. Brick with SiO2 content of not less than 96% of silica as raw materials, adding mineralizer and binder, through mixing, molding, drying, sintering and other processes in the system. The higher the content of SiO2 in silica raw material, the higher the refractoriness of the product. According to the use of brick varieties, divided into: coke oven silica brick, brick for hot blast stove, electric stove with brick, brick for glass furnaces. According to the transformation is divided into: standard bricks, tiles, bricks and general special brick etc..
- Q:Semisilica brick, clay brick, high alumina brick and what is the difference?
- This is a kind of refractory material is divided into three types: semisilica brick (A12O315 ~ 30%), clay brick (A12O330 ~ 48%), high aluminum brick (A12O3>48%).
Currently possess silica mining raw materials with high quality, specializing in the production and sales of high quality silica brick for glass kiln, silicon mortar, silica unshaped products. The Company have passed ISO9001 certificate enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range