expansion rubber joint
1:13 years OEM producing ability
2:material :rubber ,carbon steel
3:sizes :DN25mm ~ DN 5000mm
expansion rubber joint , expansion joint , rubber joint
1:Details information :
good characteristics of resistance of /oil/ heat/acid and alkali, high voltage ,long-range elasticity
Rubber flexible joints, also known as rubber expansion joints, flexible shock absorbers, flexible rubber joints, etc, are flexible connectors made from natural or synthetic elastomers in which special fabrics are embedded to provide physical reinforcement
Our products (with Diameter from DN25mm-- 6000mm) have excellent comprehensive performances ,like good characteristics of resistance of /oil/ heat/acid and alkali, high voltage (1.0-6.4MPa),long-range elasticity, air impermeability, medium, climate and radiation resistance , vibration and noise reduction, etc. It is designed with smooth walls inside and has no influence on flow speed of medium in tests and never rusts either with outer by vulcanization process marks.
Inner rubber lining
Outer rubber lining
Polyester cord frbrica
a:the lift and transport of raw water and sewage
b:pipeline transportation of feed-water and water for cooling circulation in thermal power plants
c:condensed water for in metallurgy and chemical substances in chemical industry
- Q:Does the American and English fittings how to recognize it?
- A dental gauge is something like a saw tooth, except that it is a standard thread type. In addition, English is 55 degrees 60 degrees is made of an isosceles triangle, isosceles triangle, you draw a sketch will find their bottom is along the axial thread, therefore, the same height of the triangle (i.e. the same nominal diameter) bottom 55 degrees less than 60 degrees, so the cumulative 55 degrees, the number of triangles in the on the line of the same length (number of teeth) than 60 DEG triangular.
- Q:PT1/4 large diameter pipe joint? No figure urgently
- Taper Pipe Thread is an inch taper pipe thread standard with a thread shape of 55 degrees
- Q:Specification for thread of gas couplings
- 1, the trachea quick change joints, referred to as pneumatic joints.2, pneumatic connectors have foreign brands and domestic brands.
- Q:New standard, how can the pipe joint be labeled, such as "3/4" taper pipe thread?
- Pipe fittings 3/4 refers to the pipe fittings of six points (6 British points), DN (diameter) of 20mm, the outer diameter of 26.8mm.Supplement:1 inches =25.4 mm, =8 British points, 1/2 is four points (4 British points), DN diameter 15mm, 3/4 is six points (6 points), DN20mm.
- Q:What is the difference between a D-LD2000 clamp type flexible pipe joint and a KRJ clamp flexible pipe joint?
- Two, flexible pipe joint clamp type flexible pipe joint ring part and the pipe connection is socket welding, so as to facilitate the installation, the product imported from America, KRJ is the butt welding, which is helpful for pipeline installation, the details can query the professional manufacturers to askThree, ring thickness of flexible pipe joint is greater than 30 mm, which can increase the wear resistance of air impact according to the principle of friction, the latter is only considered high pressure, without considering wear so over 16 mm in thickness general below.
- Q:Hydraulic jointWho knows the hydraulic connection "3/8*25.4=9.525" refers to the connection?
- The ends of the pipe shall be flush. The pipe should be flush in sawing grinding wheel and other tools, and burr cleaning and blowing with high pressure air before use. When installing, the coaxiality of pipe and joint body should be kept as far as possible. If the pipe deflection is too large, it will cause sealing failure. If the pre loading force is unfavorable, the inner edge of the ambassador card sleeve is just inserted into the outer wall of the pipe, and the clamping sleeve should not be deformed obviously. When the pipeline connection, and then according to the specified tightening force assembly. Phi 6-1 card sleeve tightening force is 64-1 15N, 16 MMR 259n, Phi Phi 18mm for 450n. If the sleeve is badly deformed at pre assembly, it will lose its sealing effect
- Q:Hydraulic pipe fittings, DIN, GB, American Standard how to distinguish?
- PT is the abbreviation of Thread Pipe, is a 55 degree taper pipe thread sealing, belonging to the Whitworth family, for the European and Commonwealth countries. Commonly used in water and gas pipe industry, taper regulations of 1:16. national standard is available on the GB/T7306-2000 G is 55 degrees non thread sealing pipe thread, a thread labeled Wyeth family. As the representative of G cylinder thread. The national standard is available on the GB/T7307-2001 thread in 1/4, 1/2 in addition, 1/8 marker refers to thread size diameter, unit is inches. Insiders usually used to call thread size, one inch 1/4 inch is equal to 8 points, 2 points, and so on.G seems to be referred to as pipe thread (Guan), 55, division 60 degrees are functional, commonly known as the tube. The thread is machined from a cylindrical surface.
- Q:How to use the clamp type pipe joint?
- The sleeve joint is usually used in the middle of the gas or liquid delivery pipe, so it is convenient and quick to use
- Q:G1/8 "pipe joint end special sealing WD-B02 is what mean
- The special sealing ring WD-B02 for the end of pipe joint is one of many industrial seals. It is used as a special seal for hydraulic fittings such as pipe joint, hydraulic plug and transition joint,
- Q:About thread, pipe joint standard question
- For thread purposes, you are recommended to study the metric, American and American thread standards manual
We are increasingly expanding our international market share based on high quality products, excellent service, reasonable price and timely delivery. We stick to the tenet of honest, creative, harmonious and win-win to promote our mutual benefit. We stick to the principle of perfect, newest and excellent of the products. We devote to provide the customers with detail technology consolation, considerate service and the top grade products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Beijing, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATE;
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATE ;Invention Patent Certificate;Utility model patent certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average