expansion rubber joint
1:13 years OEM producing ability
2:material :rubber ,carbon steel
3:sizes :DN25mm ~ DN 5000mm
expansion rubber joint , expansion joint , rubber joint
1:Details information :
good characteristics of resistance of /oil/ heat/acid and alkali, high voltage ,long-range elasticity
Rubber flexible joints, also known as rubber expansion joints, flexible shock absorbers, flexible rubber joints, etc, are flexible connectors made from natural or synthetic elastomers in which special fabrics are embedded to provide physical reinforcement
Our products (with Diameter from DN25mm-- 6000mm) have excellent comprehensive performances ,like good characteristics of resistance of /oil/ heat/acid and alkali, high voltage (1.0-6.4MPa),long-range elasticity, air impermeability, medium, climate and radiation resistance , vibration and noise reduction, etc. It is designed with smooth walls inside and has no influence on flow speed of medium in tests and never rusts either with outer by vulcanization process marks.
Inner rubber lining
Outer rubber lining
Polyester cord frbrica
a:the lift and transport of raw water and sewage
b:pipeline transportation of feed-water and water for cooling circulation in thermal power plants
c:condensed water for in metallurgy and chemical substances in chemical industry
- Q:Joint type of pipe joint
- NPT is the abbreviation of National (American) Pipe Thread, an American Standard 60 degree taper pipe thread, used in North America. National standards refer to GB/T12716-1991PT is the abbreviation of Thread Pipe, is a 55 degree taper pipe thread sealing, belonging to the Whitworth family, for the European and Commonwealth countries. Commonly used in water and gas pipe industry, taper regulations of 1:16. national standard is available on the GB/T7306-2000G is a 55 degree non thread sealing pipe thread, belonging to the family of Wyeth thread, marked G for cylinder threads. National standards refer to GB/T7307-2001In addition, the 1/4, 1/2 and 1/8 marks in the thread refer to the diameter of the thread size, in inchesYes, my wife usually refers to the size of the thread by one point, one inch equals 8, and 1/4 inches is 2, so by analogy
- Q:For picture: hydraulic pipe joint M30*2H-G3/4
- Order number ten 1CG-30-22One side is the M thread, and the other is the pipe threadIt's no use looking at the picture. It's just an ordinary joint seat.
- Q:What is the difference between the PVC joint and the PVC pipe joint?
- Difference：1, PVC connector is PVC material connector, this can only be PVC material;2 、 PVC pipe joint is the joint of PVC pipe fittings, PVC pipe fittings can choose different material joints according to different purposes.There is no need for comparison between the two.
- Q:Can the pressure vessel pipe joint adopt G thread? Why?
- 3, pressure vessel, English: pressure vessel, refers to contain gas or liquid, carrying certain pressure airtight equipment
- Q:The difference between the reducer joint and the strengthening pipe joint
- The reducer is usually a small forging head made of small forgings.
- Q:What are the links between hydraulic components and pipe couplings that are used to prevent leakage?
- If the pipe joint is a tapered thread, it can be screwed on the thread with a raw meal belt and sealant
- Q:What is the nominal diameter of the phi 1/2 in the pipe joint?
- 1 inches =25.4mm.1/2 "- 4 thiophene, 3/4" - 6 thiophene, etc..Pipe, pipe thread and machining are often used in these old units, but they are not legal units of measurement in our country.Installation industry and business are commonly used in this unit.
- Q:PT3/4 what is the diameter of the pipe joint?
- 1. thread sealed pipe threads, without padding or sealing, can prevent leakage. The pipe thread with screw thread has two connecting forms: cylindrical internal thread and tapered outer thread, tapered inner thread and tapered outer thread. When the pressure is below 5 * 105Pa, the former connection is close enough, and the latter connection is usually used only at high temperature and high pressure.
- Q:What are the differences between hydraulic couplings and fittings and elbows?
- The hydraulic pipe connection includes hose joint and steel pipe jointThe connector body does not include the nut clamp. There are straight through fittings, elbows, and 45 degree joints, etc..Elbows generally refer to joints of 90 degreesMy side is to do this piece, the United States PARKER Parker imported hydraulic hose, joints, quick connectorThere's contact information in the comments, thank you!
- Q:PVC pipe joint leakage how to do?
- Solution of water leakage in sewer pipe:1, if the water is PVC, will be able to buy a PVC pipe to pick, put the tube cut broken, the first set of interface end into the pipe, the other end of the cut position coincides with a hole in the interface of Qi Ping, making it just to straighten. Then send directly to this end, the two ends have a certain cross then distance (length) and then put it down, with lateral water pipes and the two in the PVC at both ends of the inner side direct glue.2, you can buy waterproof tape to repair the water pipe, it is entangled with the line, and then mortar, waterproof agent and cement on it.3, can not handle, it is better to find a professional company.
We are increasingly expanding our international market share based on high quality products, excellent service, reasonable price and timely delivery. We stick to the tenet of honest, creative, harmonious and win-win to promote our mutual benefit. We stick to the principle of perfect, newest and excellent of the products. We devote to provide the customers with detail technology consolation, considerate service and the top grade products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Beijing, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATE;
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATE ;Invention Patent Certificate;Utility model patent certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average