High Strength, graphite crucible crucible
as your requirements
|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworty packing or as per customer's detail requirement of graphite crucible.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20-30 days after confirm order of graphite cru|
SiC Graphite Crucibles For Melting Aluminium And Copper, Brass
Specifications for Graphite Silicon Carbide Crucible For Aluminum Melting :
1.Long working lifetime: its working lifetime is increased 3-5 times over normal clay-crucible due to the compact body formed under high pressure.
2.High thermal conductivity: high-density body and low apparent porosity greatly improve its heat conductivity.
3.New-style materials: new heat conduction material ensures faster heat conductivity and pollution-free product, reduces adherent slag.
4.Resistance to corrosion:better anti-corrosion than normal clay-crucible.
5.Resistance to oxidation: advanced process dramatically improves its oxidation resistance, which ensures persistent heat conductivity and long working lifetime.
6.High-strength: high-density body and logical structure make the product better compression property.
7.Eco-friendly: energy-efficient and pollution-free, not only ensure metal product purity, but also ensure sustainable development on environment.
8.Multi-function: Can be used in induction graphite crucible furnace
Graphite crucible can withstand the high temperature, and has good resistance to chemical erosions and thermal shock. Especially graphite crucible is ideal for the melting of aluminum, copper and etc.
Maximum Grain Size
- Q:Is it often influenced by graphite tube replacement in atomic absorption furnace?
- Atomic absorption spectrometer (AAS) is composed of light source, atomization system, spectral system and detection system.The sharp line spectrum of the A light source as the light source requirements analyte emission of sufficient strength, stability, small background, generally using hollow cathode lamp, electrodeless discharge lamp.B atomizer (atomizer) can be divided into pre mixed flame atomizer (premixed flame atomizer), graphite furnace atomizer (graphite furnace atomizer), quartz furnace atomizer (quartz furnace atomizer), cathodic sputtering atomizer (cathode sputtering atomizer).
- Q:What are the characteristics of jade? There are jade and jade on the market. How do you distinguish it from jade?
- Artificial jade, like artificial diamond, is a kind of natural gem product made by artificial simulation of natural gem. It has certain characteristics of natural gem. Emerald is based on the super bedrock rock are widely distributed, actinolite glaucophane schist and chlorite schist, high temperature and ultra high pressure on the geological environment in the formation of the process of imitation jade.
- Q:What are the components of a pencil core?
- Graphite is an allotrope of elemental carbon around each carbon atom attached to three other carbon atoms arranged in a plurality of hexagonal honeycomb, each layer between the Fan Dehua gravitational weak. Since each atom emits an electron, the electrons are free to move, so the graphite belongs to the conductor. Graphite is one of the most soft mineral, opaque and feel greasy, color from black to gray iron, the shape of a crystal, thin, squamous, striped, layered or scattered in the metamorphic rocks. Chemical properties are inert and corrosion resistant.
- Q:Why does China choose quartz crucible directly in the aspect of Czochralski silicon?
- Hello, quartz crucibles are the necessary accessories for CZ crystals. They have not been heard to replace quartz crucibles. You are new enough.
- Q:Graphite is widely used in industry and in daily life. It can not be used in industry
- It is mainly used to make graphite crucible in metallurgy industry. Graphite is often used as protective agent for steel ingot and lining of metallurgical furnace in steelmaking.Used for manufacturing the electrode, carbon nanotubes, carbon brush, and the positive electrode of the mercury rectifier in the electrical industry, graphite gasket, telephone parts, TV tube coating etc..Graphite is often used as a lubricant in the mechanical industry.
- Q:What material of graphite is used in arc furnace production?
- Today, large diameter semi graphitic carbon electrodes have been adopted in industrial silicon electric furnaces. Can effectively save production costs, and the technology is relatively mature.
- Q:What is the main function of graphite?
- Graphite has good chemical stability. After special processing of graphite, with corrosion resistance, good thermal conductivity, low permeability, is widely used in the manufacturing of the heat exchanger, the reaction tank, condenser, combustion tower, absorption tower, cooler, heater, filter and pump equipment. Widely used in petroleum, chemical, hydrometallurgy, acid and alkali production, synthetic fiber, papermaking and other industrial sectors, can save a lot of metal materials.
- Q:Graphite crucible used six or seven times on how bad?
- It should be that the graphite reacts with the oxygen in the air when it is heated, and is corroded once every time
- Q:Is the graphite oven heating evenly?
- If in the final stage of ashing, the ashing temperature is certainly too high, and the ashing temperature should be lowered. If there are several possible factors in the pre atomization phase, 1, the temperature is unstable when atomized. 2, the liquid to digest not thoroughly, including part of the organic matter, leading to atomization of different substances in different stages of atomization.
- Q:Is there a single crystal mine in nature? The purification technology and principle of graphite ore? Please detail, thank you!
- There seems to be no pure monocrystalline silicon in nature.The order of silicon is: silicon dioxide ore - industrial silicon - polycrystalline silicon - monocrystalline silicon. Monocrystalline silicon is made from polycrystalline silicon by single crystal furnace, and it can also be used to prepare monocrystalline silicon by melting. However, the monocrystalline silicon has a large dislocation density, so the semiconductor device uses drawn monocrystalline silicon as raw material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range