High Strength, graphite crucible crucible
as your requirements
|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworty packing or as per customer's detail requirement of graphite crucible.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20-30 days after confirm order of graphite cru|
SiC Graphite Crucibles For Melting Aluminium And Copper, Brass
Specifications for Graphite Silicon Carbide Crucible For Aluminum Melting :
1.Long working lifetime: its working lifetime is increased 3-5 times over normal clay-crucible due to the compact body formed under high pressure.
2.High thermal conductivity: high-density body and low apparent porosity greatly improve its heat conductivity.
3.New-style materials: new heat conduction material ensures faster heat conductivity and pollution-free product, reduces adherent slag.
4.Resistance to corrosion:better anti-corrosion than normal clay-crucible.
5.Resistance to oxidation: advanced process dramatically improves its oxidation resistance, which ensures persistent heat conductivity and long working lifetime.
6.High-strength: high-density body and logical structure make the product better compression property.
7.Eco-friendly: energy-efficient and pollution-free, not only ensure metal product purity, but also ensure sustainable development on environment.
8.Multi-function: Can be used in induction graphite crucible furnace
Graphite crucible can withstand the high temperature, and has good resistance to chemical erosions and thermal shock. Especially graphite crucible is ideal for the melting of aluminum, copper and etc.
Maximum Grain Size
- Q:Are carbon and graphite widely used? What fields are they applied to?
- High purity graphite is the main raw material for alkaline high-energy batteries widely used in the production of information and small household electrical appliances.
- Q:The difference between atomic absorption pyrolytic graphite tube and common graphite tube
- The accuracy of flame atomic absorption spectrometry can be measured to 10-9g/ml orders of magnitude. 10-13g/ml order of magnitude can be measured by graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry.
- Q:Can the graphite crucible be rinsed with water?
- When the graphite crucible is heated, it will burst. If you rinse it with water, you must bake for about 20 hours before you use it. When the pan is completely dry, it's best to bake about six Baidu at regular intervals.
- Q:Application of graphite in glass production
- Graphite is one of the softest minerals, and its uses include the manufacture of pencil cores and lubricants. Carbon is a nonmetallic element, located in the second cycle IVA of the periodic table of elements.
- Q:What are the advantages of a smelting furnace using induction heating, and will it reduce costs?
- The electromagnetic field produced by the electromagnetic oven causes the eddy current at the bottom of the heating pot to produce heat, so the D is wrong. Therefore, AC.
- Q:There is a good graphite mold supplier, which is the kind of diamond cutter head?
- A few days ago, a customer asked us to inquire about diamond wire cutting machine tools, as if their product is diamond cutter head, the graphite mold is used.
- Q:Disadvantages of graphite crucibles
- Wuxi branch casting Trade Co., Ltd. - cast brand graphite crucible, the use of time for 8-10 months, heat conduction soon,
- Q:Which crucibles are available for melting sodium hydroxide?
- Yes, porcelain crucibles are not recommended, because they are silica
- Q:Can waste circuit boards be recycled?
- Silver is also one of precious metals. The recovery of silver from waste liquid is as follows:The waste liquid is adjusted by 20% sodium hydroxide, and the pH value is between 8-9. Then sodium sulfide solution is added to precipitate the silver sulfide;(1): +2Na+: 2Ag+Na2S==Ag2S(2) water washed silver sulfide precipitate to residual sulfide, filtered water, the silver sulfide in the crucible, heating to 800-900 DEG C for desulfurization, remove the cooling.(3) to 100 (weight) silver slag, add borax 10, sodium chloride 5 mix and then burning to crude silver crucible.
- Q:What are the main components of a graphite crucible?
- The main material of graphite crucible is crystalline natural graphite, so it has good heat transfer and high temperature resistance. It has strong corrosion resistance to acid and alkaline solution, and has excellent chemical stability. There are many types of graphite crucibles, which are limited in application and can be chosen at will. Based on the above properties, the graphite crucible is widely used in metallurgy, casting, machinery, chemical and other industrial sectors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range