Order On-line Tracking
|Type:||Film Faced Plywood||Application:||For Construction|
Item：film faced plywood
Thickness:9mm,12mm,15mm,18mm,20mm,25mm,customer's thickness is available
1220*2440mm, 915*1830mm, 1250*2500mm , 1830*3100mm
Intensity of the quiet song
24 - 75.8MPa
Wearing and tearing
poplar, hardwood, combi
brown or black film
wear-resistant, anti-cracking, and alkaline-resistant
The specification is unified, easy to process, no distort, may glue other materials, the weight
is light, is advantageous for the construction and so on, is in the family repair the wall, the
crown repair and the carpentry manufactures the essential wood products.
furniture, building boards, transport industry and under flooring
1. Transference to concrete is set up very easily, so good for construction work. (There is no need for any transference preparation.)
2. After installation of concrete, the surface looks like a mirror. (the cement does not stick.)
3. You are able to use film faced plywood until the plywood itself is damaged. (Strong with nailing and knifing)
4. Environmentally friendly. (Even after incineration, there is no hazardous substance.)
5. It can be used for a long time, and for the initial price paid for the material, you will feel its worth over time
1.Can I be your agent?
Yes, welcome to deep cooperation. We have big promotion in the market now. For the details please contact with our overseas manager.
2.Is OEM available?
Yes, OEM is available. We have professional designer to help your brand promotion.
3.Is the sample available?
Yes, samples are available for you to test the quality.
4.Are the products tested before shipping?
Yes, all was qualified before shipping. We test every batch every day.
5.What's your quality guarantee?
We have 100% quality guarantee to customers. We will be responsible for any quality problem.
6.What's benefit will you bring?
Your client satisfied on the quality.
Your client continued orders.
Your can get good reputation from your market and obtain more orders.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|