1. Specifications of Shrink film:
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of Shrink film:
Shrink film are widely used in following fields, such as outer packing of corrugated box or pallet, packing of loose and small products together, packing of bare machine etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Shrink film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:How to peel the protective film from the screen of mobile phone without damaging the screen?
- If the film you used is hard type, you can stick the upside of the film using scotch tape. And then prying it up from a corner and peeling it from the screen by drawing the scotch tape. And it's done. If it's soft and thin type,
- Q:What kind of glue is used in PE protective film ?
- Generally, it's acrylate PSA. Sometimes rubber is also used. But the former is slightly cheaper.
- Q:What to do if the adhesion of the PE protective film is too high?
- If the adhesion is too low, it may be difficult to tear the film down from the coated product. If the adhesion is too high, then it may be easy to fall off.
- Q:why do some marks appear on the suface after PC+ABS specular products are coated with protective films?
- The phenomenon occurs because film is covered unevenly when some parts are perfectly coated but others are not. In such a condition, the PC+ABS material changes as the temperature and humidity change, forming bubbles. Of course, there's something to do with the glue of the protective film. If highly required, protective film must use specific glue.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on elevator?
- Try to heat the film with electric hair drier!
- Q:Will the hardware oil layer be taken off with the protective film while tearing the film down?
- Adjust the adhesion may work.
- Q:When should the protective film of mattress be torn off?
- If you don't like the mattress looking old, you can change the protective film once a day, though it's no necessity to think about it.
- Q:What are the differences between PE protective film and PE release film?
- PE protective film is used for the primary protection of electronic products when they leave the factory while PE release film is used as disposable consumable to protect the raw materials when wastes is discharged during processing.
- Q:What specifications about adhesion does PET protective film have?
- More specifically, you want to know how many degrees the adhesion of PE film can be further classified into, right?PE protective film can be devided into two types--based on static and based on glue. The static-based type is not adhesive. But as for the glue-based type, the adhesion can be further classified into degrees as follows: super low, low, ordinary, high,super high; or further classified using the unit G.
- Q:How to remove the layer of protective film on wooden door?
- There are many ways. For example, wiping the film off with lacquer thinner or heating it with electric hair drier. We used electric hair drier. It works well. We also used alcohol when we tear off the third layer of film. The effect is good too.
Specializing in the production of PVC calender super transparent film, PVC printed film, laser laser aluminized film, PVC film, PVC ultra-thin extinction printing new environmental protection plate, PVC film, PVC transparent sheet, white films, antistatic films, plates, etc. Series of packaging materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 800 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001; OHSMS18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range