1. Specifications of Shrink film:
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of Shrink film:
Shrink film are widely used in following fields, such as outer packing of corrugated box or pallet, packing of loose and small products together, packing of bare machine etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Shrink film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:What harm can the protective film on bottled water do?
- It's not harmful. It's separated from the water bottle. And there are national security standards to keep it under control.
- Q:What harm can the resin used in protective film do?
- Most of such resin contains benzene ring. But there is substituent group on the benzene ring that can be easily eliminated from human body by metabolism. Therefore, compared to benzene, it does less harm to human body because it has less toxicity. Besides, halohydrocarbon also has a certain toxicity and also does certain harm to human body and environment.
- Q:Is there any way to tear off the protective film on furniture that is used for too long?
- Blow the film with electric hair drier for half an hour. When the film gets soft, you can gently pull it by hands to tear off the whole film.
- Q:Generally, what kind of film is used to cover glass?
- Glass protective film is a kind of special film on the market. It's customized by specialized gummed paper manufacturers. Now it's widely sold on market. Those who sell glass consumables also sell this kind of film. According to the thicknesshis, this kind of film can be classified into two types--0.14 mm type and 0.16mm type. Which type to choose depends on what kind of processing you are going to do. If you just want to do horizontal spray, thin film (0.14mm) is ok. If you want to do carving, you should choose the thick type (0.16mm) so that it won't break.
- Q:How to distinguish release film from protective film with the naked eye?
- In fact, the protective film is relatively the use layer. It's thicker than release film. But release film is used to protect the use layer. Usually, PET use layer can not only be formed by PET release film, but also by PE release film. To put it simple, generally the middle layer is the use layer. The outer layers are all release film which are usually thinner than the use layer.
- Q:What is the explosion-proof tempered glass protective film?
- There's no such film. Anti-explosion and tempered means to apply glue to two or more pieces of original glass after they are tempered. And pressing these tempered glass using PVB film at high temperature to make them sticked to each other. In this way, the glass won't fall off because of the glue when the glass is broken. This is what anti-explosion means. In fact, protective film is just a layer of transparent plastic film that is about 0.38mm thick.It's okay to use a single piece of it. But there's no need to use it on glass. If you insist on using it, the money you spend will double or increase more.
- Q:Generally, what processes are needed when producing finished protective films? ?
- According to materials, protective films can be classified into PET film, PE film, PVC film, PP film (including OPP and CPP films), etc. This is common way used in industry. Apart from this, some also classify the films according to things like adhesion, thickness, colors as well as the ways of use.
As for their use, protective films are used during production, processing and packaging of the finished products. The key point is to see what the clients use these films for. It's determined by the processing of the clients. All in all, the clients use the films to protect their products from scratches, dirt and moisture and to impove the quality and competitiveness of their products.
- Q:PVC protective film reacted with the plastic on which it's coated. Why did that happen?
- The quality of your PVC film is not good, I suppose. I had the same problem before. The PVC film I bought was cheap but the glue was not good. I think high-quality film won't have such problem.
- Q:What kind of material is acrylic protective film made from?
- Usually, the protective film used on acrylic panels and sheets is made from PE materials.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on floor tiles?
- Use saw dust or wood chips. Mopping the floor with saw dust can remove the grease film on it. Generally, when flooring is done, carpenters will begin to work. And there will be a lot of sawdust left at that time. You can take some. You know people often use sawdust to mop the floor in the malls. The floor is very clean.
Specializing in the production of PVC calender super transparent film, PVC printed film, laser laser aluminized film, PVC film, PVC ultra-thin extinction printing new environmental protection plate, PVC film, PVC transparent sheet, white films, antistatic films, plates, etc. Series of packaging materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 800 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001; OHSMS18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range