Detailed Product Description Of Shoe Sole
1.high tearing resistance
2.good oil proof
3.high temperature bearing
Samples Plate of shoes(rubber sheet)
color:you can choose any color you want.
main size:600mmx1100mm 600mmx900mm 600mmx600mm 450mmx840mm
any other size PLS contact.
thickness:generally from 2mm to 9mm
Main Material:butadiiene rubber,synthetic,butadiene-styrene rubber.(It is safe for our health)
We are one of the major manufacturer of a wide range of high quality rubber sole sheet, our factory has been in the field for more than 10 years, we have more than RMB 50 million paid-up capital and more than 100 well trained workers, our product has enjoyed local and international prestige.
We establlish relationship with a lot of foreign customers.such as Korea,Colombia,Mexico and so on ,and still keep contact each other compactly.
- Q:What are the internal structures of sand blasting room?
- Sand blasting room wear-resisting plywood: the choice of wear-resistant plywood, after years of experience in the use of white rubber panels, produced by professional manufacturers, professional packaging. The white rubber plate has good light reflection and greatly increases the brightness of indoor lighting, and is more wearable.
- Q:What filler can be added in butyl rubber does not affect density and damping
- The Ding Ji rubber stopper is a high density damped rubber sheet with an aluminum foil attached to the surface.
- Q:What glue does cement floor and rubber board stick to?
- If the ground paste rubber plate is to mitigate the impact of corrosion resistant, especially heavy hit the ground more, above is not suitable, this time with chloroprene rubber glue such flexibility will have very good effect, and chloroprene rubber glue infiltration is very strong, can very good infiltration to the cement floor of the small gap, high bonding strength.
- Q:What glue should be used for bonding rubber sheets to steel plates?
- Quick drying glue or modified silane glue can be used
- Q:What are the characteristics of using a wear-resistant rubber sheet?
- The oil resistant rubber plate is made of rubber compound by rolling, laminating, forming or extruding, which is cured by vulcanizing with a flat press machine or by vulcanizing with a drum vulcanizing machine. Color: black, grey, green, blue, etc.. Application: widely used in electronics, heat aging and sealing as oil tank road.
- Q:How can a rubber plate be cut into a wafer?
- Batch medium drilling machines and self - made knife frames are cut like thin iron plates
- Q:How much is a rubber plate sewn together?
- If the rubber plate paste, to see what kind of material, glue rubber using cold curing adhesive Emmett Yin + metal treatment agent with adhesive on the line. Pretty good.
- Q:Is the electrostatic conductive rubber plate the same as the anti-static rubber sheet?
- Electrostatic conductive rubber plate is generally not so called, that is, anti-static rubber sheet. There is also a conductive rubber plate and antistatic, both of the dielectric constant is not the same!
- Q:Industrial rubber sheet 1608 is different from industrial rubber sheet A3
- These two rubber plates represent the standard method for different periods, of which 1608 national standards for rubber sheets, GB5574-85, 85 years of edition, and A3 national standards for rubber sheets are GB/T5574-20082008.
- Q:What is a non asbestos rubber sheet?
- Asbestos is being phased out because European and American countries have detected asbestos material being sucked into the human body and can not be counted out as toxic substances.
We are one of the major manufacturers of a wide range of high quality rubber sole sheets. Our factory has been in the field for more than 10 years, we have more than RMB50 million paid-up capital and more than 100 well trained workers, our product has enjoyed local and international prestige. If you have interests in any of our products, welcome to contact us, we will offer reasonable price and excellent quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average