SHI series is a pure sine wave inverter which can convert 12/24/48Vdc to 220/230Vac 50/60Hz based on full digital and intelligent design. It features high reliability, high efficiency, concise outline, small volume, easy installation and operation. The inverter can be applied in many fields, such as household appliances, electric tools and industrial devices etc, especially for solar photovoltaic power system.
·Input & output fully isolation
·Adoption of advanced SPWM technology, pure sine wave output
·Dynamic current loop control technology to ensure inverter reliable operation
·Wide DC input voltage range
·The output voltage and frequency can be switched
·Low output harmonic distortion（THD≤3%）
·LED indicators for input voltage range, load power range, normal output & failure state
·Optional energy saving mode
·Wide working temperature range (industrial level)
·Continuous operation at full power
·Output short circuit protection
·Input low voltage protection
·Input over voltage protection
·Inverter abnormal protection
Nominal Battery Voltage
Input Voltage Range
No Load Current
Pure Sine Wave
220Vac±3% / 230Vac±10%
Power 10 sec
Power 1.5 sec
≤ 3% (resistive load)
Efficiency at Rated Power
< 95% (N.C.)
< 5000m(Derating to operate according to IEC62040 at a height exceeding 1000m)
Between DC input terminals and metal case: ≥550MΩ;
Between AC output terminals and metal case: ≥550MΩ.
Between DC input terminals and metal case: Test voltage AC1500V, 1 minute
Between AC output terminals and metal case: Test voltage AC1500V, 1 minute
Q1:Can we visit your factory?
A1:Sure,welcome at any time,seeing is believing.
Q2:Which payment terms can you accept?
A2:T/T,L/C,Moneygram,Paypal are available for us.
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- Inverter is a kind of semiconductor device composed of power adjustment device, mainly used for DC power into AC power. Generally consists of boost circuit and inverter bridge circuit. The boost circuit boosts the DC voltage of the solar cell to the DC voltage required for the inverter output control. The inverter bridge circuit converts the boosted DC voltage to the AC voltage of the common frequency. The inverter is mainly composed of a switching element such as a transistor, and turns the DC input into an AC output by repeatedly turning ON-OFF the switching element in a regular manner. Of course, it is not practical to simply output the inverter output waveforms from the on and off circuits
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- It can automatically detect the generator and the grid frequency and voltage, in the frequency, voltage, phase are in line with the requirements of the grid to set the time before the release of the closing signal, so that it can be safely and securely connected.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- TL5001 operating voltage range of 3.6 ~ 40V, its internal with an error amplifier, a regulator, oscillator, a dead zone control PWM generator, low voltage protection circuit and short circuit protection circuit
- Q:Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- only when the local power sector permission by the professional and technical personnel to complete all the electrical connection before the inverter can be connected.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- The small use of field-effect transistors while using a DSP conversion controller to improve the quality of the output power makes it very close to the sine wave current.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter is the assembly of the DC into AC power for the use of load, or do not use the load, the inverter after the AC power to the city power grid, when the electricity outage, the inverter will automatically
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- Instability, the wind speed and the equipment itself will directly affect the generator rotation, so the voltage and current fluctuations, frequency instability, in short, is the power quality is poor) Therefore, through the inverter after the first rectification inverter to improve the quality of power
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- Off-grid system power transmission sequence: photovoltaic panels> relays> inverters> relays> electricity load;
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- When the power grid failure or disturbance caused by the power supply and network voltage drop, in the voltage drop range, the power group can be uninterrupted through the inverter and network operation.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Connected to the grid is connected to which specific location ah? Transformer is to buy a separate, or buy inverter inside the type of transformer? For example, Sweden's 15KW and 30KW grid roof projects, the roof, for example, more remote to be transported to other electricity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range