HA (High Aluminum)
Liners Of Industrial Furnace
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
ceramic fiber borad
economic ceramic fiber borad
|Quality System Certificate:|
Excellent tensile strength
|Country of origin:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||ceramic fiber borad Packing: Woven bag|
ceramic fiber borad
Low Thermal shrinkage and conductivity
Excellent tensile strength
Low heat storage
Economic hotsell ceramic fiber borad
Description of ceramic fiber borad
ALERT ceramic fiber board are made from refractory ceramic fiber bulk with inorganic and suitable organic binders. The mixture is vacuum processed into boards or formed shapes that keep good mechanical strength after heating. we can manufacture various fiber boards which can be applicable for different temperatures. Water and oil won't damage the board; it retains its excellent physical properties.
Characteristics of ceramic fiber borad
Excellent mechanical processed capability
Low thermal conductivity and low shrinkage
Excellent pressure resistance & long service life
Excellent wind corrosion resistance
Non-crisp material ,excellent tensile
Accurate geometrical size & excellent level
|Shrinkage on heating (%)||1000°C×24h<= -2.5< td="">||1100°C×24h<=-2< td="">||1260°C×24h<= -2< td="">||1350°C×24h<= -2< td="">|
|Hot surface 600°C ||0.080-0.085||0.086-0.087||0.083-0.085||0.083-0.085|
|Hot surface 800°C||0.112-0.116||0.106-0.108||0.101-0.105||0.101-0.105|
|Theoretical density (kg/m3 )||220||300||320||320|
|Normal||900×600×25/50 1000 x 500x 25/50 or make it as buyers required|
|Quality System Certificate||ISO9001-2000|
Back lining material of high temperature environment industry furnace
Hot-face lining of ceramic kilns,heat-treatment furnaces and other industrial kilns
Boiler and Water heater linings for combustion areas
Backup insulation for castables, brick, etc.
Usable anywhere high temperature insulation is required
Product picture of ceramic fiber borad
- Q:How much pressure can the ceramic fiber board withstand?
- Ceramic fiber fireproof plate, the density of 350-400Kg/m ceramic fiber board, fand; density above fand 400Kg/m.
- Q:What are the standards for ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board is made of continuous production, water production line and advanced technology, ceramic fiber board produced with smooth surface, accurate size, good toughness, can be arbitrarily cut, good insulation effect and other performance characteristics.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber boards?
- The ceramic fiber board, also called aluminum silicate fiber board or refractory fiber board, is divided into five grades according to the temperature grade:Fire dragon type ceramic fiber board HLGX-164Fire dragon standard ceramic fiber board HLGX-264Fire dragon high purity ceramic fiber board HLGX-364The dragon of high alumina ceramic fiber board HLGX-464Fire dragon contains zirconium type ceramic fiber board HLGX-564
- Q:What are the differences between nano ceramic plate and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board is a kind of ceramic fiber cotton produced by injection technology. It is made by continuous production and advanced technological production line.
- Q:What method should be used to measure the thermal conductivity of fiberboard?
- It is concluded that the test error of this method and device is about 2%. This filament ultra light aluminum silicate fiber product: the filament ultra light aluminum silicate product is by Shandong Zibo high quality burnt precious stone as raw material, passes through the smelting furnace, the rejection silk, blows the cotton, the auxiliary mold and so on to deliver the work procedure. Therefore, the thermal conductivity of fiberboard is chosen by heat flow meter method.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber board and nano ceramic fiber board?
- The nano ceramic fiber board through the introduction of nanotechnology, the special production process, product performance has been greatly improved, high strength, low thermal conductivity, good heat insulation performance, energy saving effect is obvious, which improves the safety of the furnace, and in high temperature and high pressure conditions, can also play a good performance the product.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board or ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board is aluminum silicate fiber board, a refractory material. Even after heating, good mechanical strength is maintained. The product is a fibrous insulation product that is rigid and has a supporting strength compared to fiber blankets. Features: ceramic fiber board has excellent quality, toughness and strength, besides, it has excellent resistance to wind erosion. The utility model has the advantages of no heat expansion, light weight, convenient construction, and arbitrary shearing and bending. The utility model is an ideal energy-saving material for kilns, pipes and other heat preservation equipment.
- Q:Refractory insulation board, pressure plate, nano heat transfer plate, calcium silicate board and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber boardCeramic fiber board product categories:1260 standard ceramic fiber board sygx-264 1260 high purity ceramic fiber board sygx-3641400 zirconium ceramic fiber board sygx-564 1400 high alumina ceramic fiber fire plate sygx-464D1400 zirconium ceramic fiber fire baffle sygx-564D
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials
- Volume density is low: the density of the ceramic fiber lining is about 25% of the lining of the light heat insulation brick, about 10% of the lining of the light pouring material; adopting the fiber lining can greatly reduce the steel structure load of the furnace and prolong the service life of the furnace lining.
- Q:What are the specifications of the ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board, also known as aluminum silicate or refractory fiber, including ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber fireproof plate (plate).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range