HA (High Aluminum)
Liners Of Industrial Furnace
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
ceramic fiber borad
economic ceramic fiber borad
|Quality System Certificate:|
Excellent tensile strength
|Country of origin:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||ceramic fiber borad Packing: Woven bag|
ceramic fiber borad
Low Thermal shrinkage and conductivity
Excellent tensile strength
Low heat storage
Economic hotsell ceramic fiber borad
Description of ceramic fiber borad
ALERT ceramic fiber board are made from refractory ceramic fiber bulk with inorganic and suitable organic binders. The mixture is vacuum processed into boards or formed shapes that keep good mechanical strength after heating. we can manufacture various fiber boards which can be applicable for different temperatures. Water and oil won't damage the board; it retains its excellent physical properties.
Characteristics of ceramic fiber borad
Excellent mechanical processed capability
Low thermal conductivity and low shrinkage
Excellent pressure resistance & long service life
Excellent wind corrosion resistance
Non-crisp material ,excellent tensile
Accurate geometrical size & excellent level
|Shrinkage on heating (%)||1000°C×24h<= -2.5< td="">||1100°C×24h<=-2< td="">||1260°C×24h<= -2< td="">||1350°C×24h<= -2< td="">|
|Hot surface 600°C ||0.080-0.085||0.086-0.087||0.083-0.085||0.083-0.085|
|Hot surface 800°C||0.112-0.116||0.106-0.108||0.101-0.105||0.101-0.105|
|Theoretical density (kg/m3 )||220||300||320||320|
|Normal||900×600×25/50 1000 x 500x 25/50 or make it as buyers required|
|Quality System Certificate||ISO9001-2000|
Back lining material of high temperature environment industry furnace
Hot-face lining of ceramic kilns,heat-treatment furnaces and other industrial kilns
Boiler and Water heater linings for combustion areas
Backup insulation for castables, brick, etc.
Usable anywhere high temperature insulation is required
Product picture of ceramic fiber borad
- Q:Refractory insulation board, pressure plate, nano heat transfer plate, calcium silicate board and ceramic fiber board?
- Sheng Yang series of ceramic fiber board is based on the traditional process of comprehensive upgrading of the excellent vacuum forming insulation materials, slag ball content of less than 3%, fiber distribution uniformity, internal and external strength consistent, size controllable.Ceramic fiber board is made by spraying superfine ceramic fiber through water washing, slag removal, fiber freezing and vacuum forming. The product has superior high temperature resistance, excellent rigidity and toughness.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber board and nano ceramic fiber board?
- The traditional ceramic fiber board has good heat insulation, high temperature resistance to certain characteristics, widely used in kiln products, but this tradition also has some shortages, low intensity, high temperature and high pressure, there are restrictions on the application of kiln stress.
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials
- Volume density is low: the density of the ceramic fiber lining is about 25% of the lining of the light heat insulation brick, about 10% of the lining of the light pouring material; adopting the fiber lining can greatly reduce the steel structure load of the furnace and prolong the service life of the furnace lining.
- Q:What are the specifications of the ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board density in conventional 300-350Kg/m over 350Kg/m to fand, fand fireproof plate series.
- Q:What are the sound-absorbing fiber boards?
- The theory on the absorption coefficient is the best sound-absorbing board sound-absorbing effect 1 (all suck, no reflections), but in reality, this material does not exist (black holes in the universe are the sound absorption coefficient is 1, which is completely absorbed)
- Q:What are the differences between nano ceramic plate and ceramic fiber board?
- The biggest difference between the two is that:1, the coefficient of thermal conductivity is different, the nano ceramic plate is about three times of the ordinary ceramic fiber board2, temperature class is not the same, nano ceramic board maximum temperature of 1050 degrees, ceramic fiber board should be 1400 degrees temperature.3, the range of applications is different. Nano ceramic plate is mainly used in high, fine and sharp technical fields, and has strict requirements on thermal conductivity. Ceramic fiber boards are widely used and can be used wherever there is flame or temperature.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber boards?
- The ceramic fiber board, also called aluminum silicate fiber board or refractory fiber board, is divided into five grades according to the temperature grade:Fire dragon type ceramic fiber board HLGX-164Fire dragon standard ceramic fiber board HLGX-264Fire dragon high purity ceramic fiber board HLGX-364The dragon of high alumina ceramic fiber board HLGX-464Fire dragon contains zirconium type ceramic fiber board HLGX-564
- Q:What are the standards for ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board is made of continuous production, water production line and advanced technology, ceramic fiber board produced with smooth surface, accurate size, good toughness, can be arbitrarily cut, good insulation effect and other performance characteristics.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board or ceramic fiber board?
- 1, high compressive strength, long service life; 2, low heat capacity, low thermal conductivity;3, non brittle material, good toughness;4, accurate size, good flatness;5 、 easy to cut and install, easy to construct;6, excellent wind erosion resistance;7 、 continuous production, uniform distribution of fiber, stable performance.
- Q:How much pressure can the ceramic fiber board withstand?
- Ceramic fiber board has the characteristics of tough, high compressive strength, excellent resistance to high temperature and excellent supporting force. The compressive strength of ceramic fiber board increases with the increase of density of ceramic fiber board.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range