Order On-line Tracking
RVF + orientation
The RVF Optima + orientation enables gentle rotating movements without jerking.
Fully integrated progressive control.
Driving adapts to the behavior of the crane operator:
• Traditional driving thanks to action controlled by stoppage of the command. The slow-down phase of the jib is managed by the frequency variator in this case.
• Or by an inverted command in the slow-down phase, called a «counter-orientation» command.
As a result, the crane operator can control stoppage.
The design of the electric sockets allows simple and quick connectionon all sites.
Whilst operating or transporting, the cables are integrated and/or stored easily in the crane, increasing the service life of the electrical equipment and providing optimal conditions of safety.
• There is a special channel for electric wiring in the counter-jib.
Considered to be the parent range to tower cranes,
MD cranes have been around since the beginnings of the Potain brand. This range is the pillar of all Potain product know-how.
Constantly evolving to meet market expectations, these cranes are equipped with the latest technological innovations and boast the best performance possible.
• Jib lengths of between 30 m and 80 m, per 5 m section.
• Max. load of 10 to 40 t.
• Hoisting power ranging from between 50 and 150 horsepower.
• The masts used are K400 (1.6 m), K600 (2 m), K800 (2.45 m) and K850 (2.45 m, reinforced).
All the components of the MD range are designed to minimize the total number of trucksrequired to transport them between sites.
The jib components can house the jib tiesto make transport easier and quicker.
Thanks to the factory-performed pre-reeving and the auxiliary winch supplied as standard, assembly of the jib and counter-jib ties can be carried out quickly and in total safety.
The mechanisms are always used at full power. When hoisting, the speed is optimized according to the load and command used. In distribution, progressive variation of speedand the maximum speed are adapted to the weight of the load. In orientation, there is controlled proportionalspeed with optimal acceleration and deceleration in accordance
with the maximum admissible torque for the mast.
The auxiliary winch can be used on the derrick: this provides users with the possibility of a motorized derrick at the base of the machine.
The jib-footDVF mechanism is easily accessible in total safety.
Progressive speed variation by proportional control.
The speed depends directly on the controls manipulated by the crane operator.
To make driving the crane easier, 2 hard spots integrated into the controlsprovide better pinpointing of the speed.
With different mechanisms (33 to 150 LVF Optima or 108 to 215 hp LBR), MD cranes are capable of high working speeds through optimizing speed in accordance with the load hoisted, allowing for gains in productivity.
• For the first increments (approach speed, sling tension, etc.) hoisting of the load is controlled by the load security
device (a proving ring).
• For working speeds, the Optima system adapts the speed in accordance with the load hoisted. This enables full power of the motor to always be used for optimum productivity.
The LVF Optima provides a gain of around 25% in descending speed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|