||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||Steel coil or According to requirements
Hot rolled steel actually reconfigures itself during the cooling process, giving the finished product looser tolerances than the original material and when compared to cold rolled steel products. Hot rolled steel is more malleable, allowing it to be forced into a variety of different shapes.
This makes hot rolled steel a good choice for the manufacturing of structural components, such as I beams or simple cross sections, such as rail tracks. It is also used to produce sheet metal.
Our Advantage: High quality steel products from 1 class mills in China
Professionalism of the products
Complete documents and certificates
Sincere service to meet our clients' requirements
Standard and Grade :
Hot rolled steel coils
A1011 CS Type A,B,C
Deep drawing quality
A1011 DS Type A,B
A1001 SS GR.30~40
A1011 SS GR.45,50
The packing of coil consists of anti-damp paper ,PVC film ,hardboard paper , steel box , strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye of the side) or wooden pallets(eye of the sky)
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
FCL, 25 metric tons per 20GP, can be assorted with different sizes.
LCL for trial order is acceptable.
EX-WORK, FOB China Port, CNF, CIF
T/T, 30% advanced payment before production and balance before shipment; OR Irrevocable L/C at sight.
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
1. How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw
material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products
flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Usually within thirty working days after receiving buyer’s advance payment or LC. We will arrange the factory manufacturing as soon as possible. The cargo readiness usually takes 15-25 days, but the shipment will depend on the vessel situation.
- Q:For those metal experts out there, steel or stainless steel.?
- Whilst doing a welding course a few years ago the teacher said stainless steel was not its proper name,it is called Heat and Corossion resistant steel,it come in different grades related to its corossion resistance,priced accordingly.Must be welded properly without introduction of carbon to the weld (carbon pickup) or the weld might not be there next time you look dependant on environment.Generally harder to form than mild steel (low carbon steel) so it will tend to be stronger than lcs for the same cross section.steve
- Q:Steel Estimating Question?
- That is a little tough to answer given the details. I will try to answer it as best I can. You can send me a message if you need further help and I can get some more details from you. If it is a 6 million dollar project, that is about $428/sf - (6 million divided by 14,000 sf). $428 is a little bit higher end then say, just a Walmart which is a block and steel box. Assuming you have a concrete slab on the first floor, metal deck on the second floor, with steel beams and open web joists framing, steel columns and steel roof framing with a metal deck roof.... you could be approx 10-15% of the total 6 million. Now, this would include the structural steel, not light gauge steel framing for walls. It sounds like you are looking for structural steel, not metal stud framing. Hopefully this helps, I can check back to this thread later to see if you've had to add any more details.
- Q:Steel Pick + Acoustic Guitar = Trashed Guitar?
- Uh. . . your guitar would be okay. . . except your strings wouldn't last long then nylon strings.
- Q:Steel or Nylon guitar?
- You should start with a steel string guitar. Guitars with nylon strings are classical guitars and are used primarily for classical music, which is why you so rarely see a pop singer playing one. Don't worry about your fingers; they will hurt a little for the first week or two whether you have steel or nylon strings and then that will go away forever. You might want to consider using light gauge steel strings (or even extra light gauge) at first to make fretting easier. Good luck.
- Q:What is the history of steel?
- There's wide history of steel, you can read different tutorials online to know more about it. Check wiki for detailed information.
- Q:Steel Arena ...........?
- Though okorder.com/.. You can also have a look!!
- Q:Pistol Polymer Frames? Good as Steel? Walther P22 OK?
- Walther P22 Frame
- Q:Question about the strength if steel?
- There are many types of steel some very rigid, while you can have steel that is very flexible. The type of katana: steel is for Samurai swords
- Q:Sealing stainless steel?
- Make a paste from Lemon Juice and salt, scrub gently, and then rinse with water. To clean a stainless steel surface, use mild detergent,or baking soda or vinegar diluted in water. Clean, then dry with a soft cloth. Most stainless steel has a grain; if you are using any kind of an abrasive on a stainless surface, always make sure you clean in the direction of the grain. The don'ts are: Don't use bleach. Don't use steel wool unless it is an absolute last resort. Some of the fine particles can lodge in the surface of the stainless and will eventually rust, giving the appearance that the stainless itself is rusting. Don't let the following food items (ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, salad dressings) remain on your stainless surfaces for any length of time. If they sit on the stainless for more than a few minutes, they may bleach it out. You can actually rub out this white area with a very fine Scotchbrite pad. Make sure you are going along the grain lines and not at right angles to them.
- Q:What kind of drill bit will go threw steel?
- it's go through steel buddy. But i would imagine that a majority of your standard bits out there will do it. I know there are material specific bits but i would say if you didn't have real expensive drill bits I would try pretty much any of them. If you are talking about the frame of your car or something that thick, then a heavy-duty would be necessary. Don't go drop a lot of money on a diamond bit unless you just keep tearing them up trying to drill through whatever it is you're trying to accomplish. Ive seen wood bits go through some heavy duty metal, so give it a try and save some money.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range