Sheet Glass is a kind of ultra thin glass, whose thickness is less than 3mm.
1. good planeness
2. little tolerance on thickness
3. excellent quality
Sheet Glass is mainly used in picture frames, mirrors, windows, building, arts and crafts, instruments, etc.
- Q:What are the paper made of? What is the glass made of? What is the plastic made of?
- The common (sodium) glass consists of a mixture of sodium silicate and calcium silicate with a small amount of silica and alumina. Usually made from a mixture of sand, sodium carbonate and calcium carbonate, and can be melted by a mixture of sodium sulphate and carbon instead of sodium carbonate.
- Q:How is glass made? What material is it made of?.
- Bullet proof glass is made of glued laminated material, which is glued together with many pieces of glass or high strength organic board. Generally has the following three layers of structure:Bearing layer: firstly, the layer is broken by impact, and the glass with large thickness and high strength is used. It can destroy warhead or change warhead shape, and make it lose the ability to move forward.Transition layer: the general use of organic adhesive material, strong adhesion, light fastness, can absorb part of impact energy, change the direction of the bullet forward. A very strong and transparent chemical film is sandwiched between laminated glass. This can not only effectively prevent bullet shooting, but also has the properties of surge resistance, explosion resistance, shock resistance and no cracks after impact.Safety protection layer: this layer is made of high strength glass or high strength transparent organic material. It has better elasticity and toughness, can absorb most impact energy, and ensure that the bullet can not penetrate the layer
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?.
- Glass material is complex, but can be divided into main raw materials and auxiliary raw materials according to its function. The main material constitutes the main body of the glass, and determines the main physical and chemical properties of the glass. The auxiliary material endows the glass with special properties and facilitates the manufacturing process.
- Q:What material is used in the protective film in the middle of glass?
- The raw material glass membrane used in general is Japan's Asahi pin and domestic luoyang,
- Q:Is the production of glass materials as thin as possible? Why?
- Glass production is very strict to the granularity of various raw materials, and there is a usable range. Generally, refractory materials are finer, such as sand and feldspar. Some of them are coarse, such as dolomite and limestone. However, the most taboo is "superfine powder""!
- Q:What is the raw material of glass products?
- Ordinary glass is the raw material of soda (sodium carbonate), limestone (calcium carbonate) and silica by high temperature reaction, with sodium silicate, calcium silicate and silica products, according to the needs of different substances will add color.For example, adding chromium oxide (Cr2O3) glass, is green; adding manganese dioxide (MnO2), purple glass; adding cobalt oxide (Co2O3) glass, blue glass, copper, copper oxide is high if the glass appeared blue and green; in order to lower the price of cuprous oxide (Cu2O) when there is red glass.Now, people use the oxide of rare earth elements as coloring agents to make all kinds of high-grade color glass. Colored glass doped with rare earth elements has a bright, bright color and even changes colors in different light. For example, in the glass of neodymium oxide has this characteristic, it shows purple red in the sunlight, in the fluorescence of purple blue, very beautiful. There is a kind of glass that changes with the intensity of light. People use it as the lens of glasses and the window glass of the house. With this kind of glass as a window, the room can maintain a certain brightness, and no longer need to use curtains to shade, so some people call it "automatic curtain"". It can prevent the UV rays of the sun through the library and Museum Library, installed on the glass, can protect the books and cultural relics from UV damage, in addition to the rare earths, directly adding tungsten and platinum in the glass, can also be made of glass.
- Q:Chemical materials and additives needed for the production of glass
- 1. Blending of raw materials. The main ingredients of float glass are: 73% of silica, 13% of sodium carbonate, 9% of calcium oxide and 4% of magnesium. The ingredients are mixed in proportion, followed by the addition of small pieces of recycled glass.2. Melting of raw materials. The prepared material passes through a mixing bin and then goes into a kiln with 5 chambers and is heated at about 1550 degrees centigrade to become a molten glass. 3. Glass forming. Molten glass flows into a tin bath and floats over molten molten tin, at a temperature of about 1000 degrees celsius. The molten glass on the tin solution forms a glass band of 3.66 meters wide and a thickness of 3mm to 19mm. Because the glass and the tin are very different in viscosity, the molten glass at the top does not mix with the molten tin below, and forms very smooth contact surfaces.4. Cooling of molten glass. When the glass band leaves the bath, the temperature is about 600 degrees Celsius, then it enters the annealing chamber or the continuous cooling kiln, and the temperature of the glass is gradually reduced to 50 degrees celsius. Thus, the glass produced by the Xu cooling method is also called annealed glass. 5, cutting and storage. After the cold, the glass passes through several stages of quality inspection, then cut into different sizes for packaging, storage, storage or transportation.Quartz sand is a hard, abrasion resistant and stable chemical silicate mineral. Its main mineral composition is SiO2, the color of quartz sandFor the white, colorless or translucent, 7 hardness, brittle cleavage, conchatus fracture, oil sheen, density 2.65, bulk density (1-2.0 = 1.6), 20-200 was 1.5, the chemical, thermal and mechanical properties have obvious anisotropy, insoluble in acid, slightly soluble in KOH solution, the melting point of 1750 DEG C.
- Q:What raw material is the front bumper of the car made of?
- Toughened glass is a kind of prestressed glass, in order to improve the strength of the glass, the methods commonly used in chemistry or physics, formed on the surface of glass glass under compressive stress, first offset surface stress force, so as to improve the bearing capacity of reinforced glass, its wind, cold, impact etc.. Notice that it is different from fiberglass.
- Q:There are several appearances of the quality defects of ordinary flat glass
- If molten glass contains gas, it forms bubbles when it is formed. Bubbles mainly affect the transmittance of glass, reduce the mechanical properties of glass, but also affect people's vision, resulting in deformation of the biological image, the main reason is that the purity of raw materials is not enough.
- Q:Which is the best solar water heater tube?
- The vacuum heat collecting tube has the mirror surface complete, bright and clean, without blackening and blackening.
We are the first special float glass factory in china while one of the world three borosilicate glass manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range